Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

I heard that Holly Willoughby was in labour, but didn't know that she'd had a little girl - Belle is a pretty name.

Helen - I got my doppler from Amazon for less than £25. You can get far more advanced and expensive ones, but I've always found the heartbeat with mine and it's as clear as the one the MW uses at my appts, the only difference with mine is you need to wear headphones.

:hugs:

Laura.x

argh i ve finally been able to hear out of my right ear for about a week and now my left ear is blocked and the right is coming and going.
im so fed up of being ill now.

im hoping callum will sleep better tonight cos he was up 2 while 5 last night. he is in my bad books at the mo though as he just bit me on the leg while trying to climb on the sofa. oh the joys of a toddler.

Happy 26 weeks Beth! I'm sorry that your ears are still causing you trouble, I hope they get better soon.

Happy 32 weeks Claire!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

L.x

happy 31 weeks laura! let the single figure week countdown commence!!

happy 26 weeks beth, sorry your ears are still playing up. naughty little callum biting you! hope he sleeps better tonight.

hope everyone has a good weekend x

Hello ladies,

Sorry I havent been on for a while. Had a few issues with the pessary they put in as part of this twin trial. Was making me feel like I needed to pee all the time putting major pressure on my bladder - so uncomfortable - so I went back and had it checked. They said it was in the right place, just that I have an extremely tilted uterus which meant that the pessary was pressing on other organs making me uncomfortable. She did try and move it a fraction higher but said to me that if it stays this way then they could take it out and I could come off the trial...

Was a difficult one to call. I sat there and thought well what happens if these babies do turn up massively premature and I had this pessary taken out because I couldn't stand this pressure feeling - when it could have kept them in for longer... I know I would totally blame myself! Arghhh what a dilema...

So i said to the lady that I would try and persevere over the weekend and let them know on Monday what I wanted to do. The good thing is the discomfort has seemed to have disapeered so I think by the lady moving the pessary a bit, it has moved it out of the way of my bladder and now I feel normal again which is great. Intend to keep it in now - and they'll only take it out at 34 weeks, when babies will be considered viable. So hopefully i'll make it that far with these little ones.

Wow Clare and Laura can't believe you're a matter of 2 months away from your EDD... how time has gone so quick and how you've both managed to stay on team yellow is beyond me but well done! Do you have an inkling into what your babies will be? I always felt like I was having 2 boys - said that from the start - maybe your intuition will be right.

I have to agree with Laura on the doppler front helen. Mine has been a lifesaver and I still use it regularly today. With twins its difficult to work out which baby is active - i get kicks near belly button and some at bottom of bump on the oposite side - so I just like to make sure both HB are ok... gives me great peace of mind :)

Oh poor beth :( I can't believe your ear infection is dragging on this long. Have you been on anti biotics? So exicted you have your scan today - can't wait to see the pics - I have booked up a 4d scan for next friday, when I'll be 24+1. The lady at babybond said its an ideal time to see twins in the womb before they get too cramped, so am really excited about that one! Roll on Good Friday!

Thank god its the weekend! What a nightmare of a week. Work is mental at the moment - we have some crazy product launches to deal with - with just 7 working days notice which is completely unbelievable. Our company goes from one disaster to the next! Will it ever change?

On a more positive note, I have booked my maternity leave. Final day at work will be Friday 17th June. Have pencilled in my EDD as 21st July as that will be 37 weeks and if the babies haven't come already, thats when they're likely to either induce or do an elective c section based on where the babies are in the womb. So I'm using up my annual leave before I go on maternity leave as no doubt at 32 weeks and being huge with the twins, I won't feel up to working...

Ive been feeling lil bubbles for two days now could this be baby moving?

Yep helen - thats how mine started - thought it was trapped wind but then the bubbles were too close to the front of my tummy!!

Yay for movement :)

yay, sounds like movements helen.

glad your feeling more comfortable now lucy so we practiclly have the sme due date now, bet your boys come before mine.

scan was awesome, pics arent on a disc though so gonna have to take a pic of them so will upload as soon as i can.

Wooop thankyou girls it feels so good to know :)

aww Beth your pic is real cute :) cant wait to see the rest of em x

ive just been to matalan i got some maternity jeans and a top that says does my bump look big in this :) i got another new bra that looks like a parachute =| lol

i got baby a baby towel and a changing mat and i cant believe all i need is a bath and bath set and clothes for whatever sex it is i have everything else cot n everything just wanna know the babies sex now so i can do nursery cant believe ive finished all baby big stuff and im not even half way now ive gotta wait for baby lol and im gonna be rather bored haha

cant wait for my midwife appt on Wednesday haha i just wanna be able to hear babies heartbeat for lots of reassurance think im gonna buy a doppler then too xx

here he is. i cant upload the dvd as its formatted differently.
it was amzing he was yowning and opening his eyes (which he is only just at the stage where its possible or them to start doing that)
he was paying with his face and got a good view of his boy bits in 3d.

Attachments

• SAM_0676.jpg
    SAM_0676.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0680.jpg
    SAM_0680.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0687.jpg
    SAM_0687.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0688.jpg
    SAM_0688.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
glad you are more comfortable now lucy, it must be an odd sensation. i need the toilet quite often some days, i think LO kicks my bladder some days haha :haha:

yey helen :happydance: sounds like movement to me! i knew it wouldnt be long. bet you cant wait to find out the sex now! not long!! and only a few days til you hear LO heartbeat :happydance:

wow beth the pics are brilliant, he looks just like callum...so cute! :baby:

just to let you girls know that i8f any of you live near a LIDL superstore they have maternity tummy belts 2 for £3.99 starting on Monday :)

thanks helen, i have a couple already but i will let me preg friends know as we have a lidl very near us! x

Lucy - Can't wait to see your 4d scan. :happydance: I'm glad you got your pessary sorted, so you can cont. with the trial and keep those little boys in as long as possible. :thumbup: Your mat leave starts on my EDD. :haha:

Helen - Your bubbles definately sound like baby movements to me - like Lucy, my early movements felt like bubbles too. :happydance:

Beth - Your scan pictures are fantastic - I'm glad Josh isn't camera shy, you've got some great shots there. :thumbup:

Claire - I can't believe we're in the single figure countdown! I'm so excited!!! :happydance:

Last anti-natal class tomorrow - get a tour of the labour ward, although I hope I don't need to go there - much prefer to go to the community mat unit, really want to use birthing pool.

Enjoy the rest of you weekend ladies! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Laura.x

hi ladies,

hope everyone is ok. i had work today but am now off for the rest of the week :) i am having my pregnancy massage tomorrow, so i will let you know how it goes...cant wait!

helen - anymore bubbles?

laura - how did your last class go?

i am very excited about the fact that it is going to be lovely sunny weather this week whilst i am off work and i am going to wash all the baby clothes and bedding :)

xxx

Sarah,

My thoughts are with you and yours today.

All my love.

Laura.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"