Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

aww yours is soon after mine how exciting :) and i know i cant believe im half way nearly! youll be soon here with me :) oh that will be nice of you to get babies coming home outfit

its like i really want to buy but i got to think about the fact its all summer clothes at the moment and im having a near enough WINTER baby lol :)

i love the the little crib/cot youve posted its really nice :)

& id really like a boy but ofcourse im happy with either :)

have any of you thought about names ?

i like abigail-rose for a girl :)

but for a boy i liked Matthew Benjamin but now i really like Jack :)

thanks ladies, callum is much better now the antibiotics kicked in quick.

the moses basket was an e bay buy so not exactly new but it will be perfect for josh. im hoping he will stay in it longer than callum did.

im looking forward to tue for the midwife seams ages ago that i saw the midwife, you really dont see them that often in your second pregnancy.
bloods are due though booo!

i love those names helen

Abigail is a beautiful name Helen, it's one I would have considered too. Rose goes really well with it. I like Matthew, too :)
DH still likes Matilda Jean as the girl's name, Mattie or Tilly for short. We finally decided on a boy's first name, Reid. DH found it in the phone book. Middle name is still undecided. We're hoping for a boy, too - but I find myself being more ok with either now that it is closer.

Glad Callum is feeling better :) How long did he use his moses basket for?

I got lucky on winter clothing, all of it was on a huge markdown at one store so I bought what I could that could mostly go on either gender. I am so in love with the bear ear suit :haha:

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_2081.jpg

awe i love that suit.

he only used it for about 5 weeks. im hoping to keep josh in it longer so i dont have to put the cot up so i ll have a bit more room in my bedroom for that bit longer.

here is the new basket, its a lollipop lane one, cream with teddy print inside.
i might buy some new covers for it yet havent decided.

Attachments

• moses basket.jpg
    moses basket.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
helen - i hope i do lose the weight quickly! havent noticed a difference in my arms, legs, bum or face so guessing its just bump and bbs! i was a stone lighter a week after frankie was born...so hoping for the same again!! :haha:
love your name choices...i think we have decided on Oliver Andrew (Ollie) for a boy and Paige Olivia or Brooke Olivia for a girl. both middle names are family names.

so excited for you helen and bailey...you will find out pink or blue very soon! i'm not going to lie it has been difficult just sticking to neutral bits and pieces!
my guess is girl for helen and boy for bailey :baby: i am kind of hoping for a boy so we have one of each but i wouldnt mind another girlie :baby:

bailey - yes i am planning on posting my birth story...can't believe its only 6 weeks until my due date! love the crib you have bought, really sweet. the storms sound scary!! hope your ok :hugs: love the bear suit...so cute! love your name choices aswell, Frankie was almost called Matilda but we decided it would be too much of a mouthful with our surname (Martinez).

beth - so glad callum is getting better!

Hi all

Just nipping in to catch up xx

Glad Callum is better Beth

Really looking forward to some new scan pics soon girls

6 weeks to EDD - that is FAB! I bet Frankie is getting more excited now.

AFM, I am doing ok. I feel more in control of things and I am keen to start TTC again if the consultant gives me the go ahead on 18th. Evelyn will be happy if I am happy so I don't think I am doing anything wrong by starting again. As there isn't a TTC thread any more, does anyone mind if I hang around?

Love lots to you all and bumps xxxx

Hi Sarah :flower:

Lovely to hear from you. So glad you are feeling more in control now and really hope the consultant gives you the go ahead :thumbup:

I definately agree that Evelyn will be happy if you are happy :hugs:

Of course you can hang around with us here :flower: we are always here to support you!

Claire x

Would love if you stayed with us, Sarah! I hope the 18th comes soon for you :)

Woke up this morning in a lot of pain (and still am), went to my doctor this morning and she suspects a bladder infection so I'll pick up and start some antibiotics tomorrow, test results come back Monday. Helen, didn't you have one as well? How long did it take you to start feeling better?

sarah your not going anywhere, we will be cheering you on all the way and evelyn will be over the moon to be a big sis. she would want her mummy and daddy happy.
hope the consultant gives you the all clear.

bailey hope you feel batter soon, we are a healthy bunch arent we, guess who has another cold!! im so over this decreased immune system in pregnancy business. in the past 7 weeks i think i ve felt well for about 6 days. :dohh: i cant wait for josh to get here now (not that i want him 2 early) cos im hoping my immune system will pick up.

Would love if you stayed with us, Sarah! I hope the 18th comes soon for you :)

Woke up this morning in a lot of pain (and still am), went to my doctor this morning and she suspects a bladder infection so I'll pick up and start some antibiotics tomorrow, test results come back Monday. Helen, didn't you have one as well? How long did it take you to start feeling better?

yes they said the antibiotics should have kicked in in about 3 days but mine never went till a week after, but the feeling never ever went i still wake up everyday thinking i have a bladder infection but its just baby sitting on it as i have a weak bladder

Sarah your more then welcome to stay with us :hugs: i hope the 18th comes quickly for you, and Evelyn would be very happy to be a big sis xx

Sarah - Lovely to hear from you sweetie - would love it if you stayed here with us. :thumbup: Little Evelyn would definately want her mummy and daddy to be happy.

Bailey/Beth - sorry to hear that you guys aren't feeling well. I'm loving your purchases; yhe moses basket and bassinette are gorgeous - I really like the lollypop lane stuff.

Helen - Yay!!! less than a week until your scan :happydance:

Claire - My mat leave started today :happydance: and I'm a melon tomorrow - lol!!! I'm with you - hope i lose my baby weight quickly too. I've gained 19lbs so far - 7 weeks to go though.

Going to the baby and toddler show with my mum tomorrow :thumbup: it'll be lovely to spend some time together - it doesn't happen often enough as we live 250 miles apart.

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

bailey sorry your not well, hope your antibiotics help quickly! and beth sorry to hear you have another cold...you really dont get a break do you :nope: hope callum is all better now.

laura - yay your mat leave has started :happydance: i have 9 days left at work...i cant wait now! our weight gain is very similar then...i'm not too worried to be honest looking after a newborn and running round after frankie i'm sure it will just drop off. i have a wedding to go to (DH staying at home with the kids!!) on 9th july so hoping to look ok for that! congrats you are a honeydew melon like me! hope you have a lovely time with your mum at the baby and toddler show!

helen - not long until your scan...very exciting! :happydance:

i have reached the point now where i am feeling quite tired most of the time (can't get comfy at night :nope:), uncomfortable as LO head feels like its wedged under my ribs...i have been crawling around on all fours but doesnt seem to have turned yet, have been feeling a bit off for the last 3 days just a bit sicky and keep waking up with awful headaches. just generally feeling fed up and very ready to meet my baby....i'm officially done with being pregnant! some days i feel ok but the last few i have been very grumpy :growlmad:

xxx

Happy 33 weeks Laura
Happy 34 weeks Claire
Happy 28 weeks Beth

yay for mat leave hope you enjoy your time with your mum Laura :hugs:

aww not long now Claire, hope baby turns soon so your not in pain, its horrible when u feel you cant get comfy :(

yup just 5 more days till my scan eeeeeek! :yipee:

Happy wedding day everyone! Did you all see that DRESS! Now I am not a royalist at all but Kate looked fabulous. (William looked like a Thuderbird though)

Anyway, just nipped in to spread some royal happiness and also just wanted to comment on awful scenes in the US with the weather over there. I am assuming it hasn't hit you too badly Bailey? xx

It was showing at 6am here so I caught the highlights a few minutes ago. I agree, she looked beautiful!

The weather here was nasty, we had up to baseball sized hail that either completely smashed cars or made them look like golf balls. Luckily we didn't have the tornadoes very close by, but they killed hundreds not far away. Very sad :(

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies. And enjoy your maternity leave, Laura!

A very very quick post as I need to go out to see Evelyn's grave (will post pic later)

I think I have AF spotting today aaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh SOOOOOOOO PLEASED :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thats good that your cycle is getting back on track.

hope your visit goes well and will be honoured to look at pics.

Hi again

I had a lovely day, we went over to see Evelyn and then shopping and bought some work clothes and some new running shoes to help with the ongoing diet!! (I am now up to 20 lb lost since the day I gave birth!) :happydance:

As promised a pic of Evelyn's grave - only temporary until we get the headstone in 12 weeks but looks quite tidy for now. The flower I put on today started spinning as soon as I put it on there, it was really lovely. :flower:

photo.jpg

AF still not here properly and only minor spotting BOOOOOOO! I do hope it just comes soon(I never ever thought I would be happy to see AF:blush:)

How is everyone else and what are you doing this lovely bank holiday weekend?

That's a beautiful spot! A gorgeous tribute :flower:
The weight loss is fantastic... I'm sure that can only help AF at this point. Hope she's here in full force soon for you ;)

We've got a nice break with humidity but it's still pretty hot. My poor pregnant chinchilla is really about to pop. She's leaking a bit of milk and is grouchy as ever but no blaming her. I'm getting very anxious for kits!

I hope everybody has a great weekend! And while I have one I'll go ahead and share a face photo of DH and I, we both managed to get a hair cut yesterday, finally.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/us1.jpg

thats a beautiful garden to remember Evelyn

wooop for AF i hope it comes in full for you soon Sarah

& i hope your feeling ok :hugs:

lovely picture Bailey! youve had your hair chopped! :) i desperatly need mine doing lol its soo long :D

3 days tomorrow and i shall hopefully find out what baby is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->