Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

i ve decieded to try and tay active and avoid the epidural if possible but if i end up bed bound on monitoring again then will most likely have the epidural cos ill be at greater risk of needing intervention.

i ve been pro active today, been and bought a nightie to labour in and some pjs for after also some slippers for in the hospital.
i then went to mother care and bought 2 maternity bras, i ve bought a lovely summer top but all my maternity bras come up too high so i ve got 2 with lace on now so that all though you can see it a bit it looks nice.
from the age of 15 to getting preg with callum i was always a 34b. now im measuring in at a 40 dd, :blush: never been in double figures before.

cant wait to hear from helen, im thinking team pink.

sarah, i have some cbfm sticks here if you want them, just pm me your address when your ready. so glad your body is settling down.

just a quick update as im off out ( ill pop on later )

babies legs were crossed so its a suprise now till baby arives ( as im not allowed another scan baby )

baby is really healthy and measuring one week ahead of its self im 21 tomorrow and baby is measuring 22,

it was moving everywhere lol :)

so looks like im team yellow :)

Attachments

• 20+6.jpg
    20+6.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
Awww naughty little one! My money is still on a boy for being so naughty! Great news on the measurements too -a strapping young fella!! :) You must be over the moon Helen xx

Beth, the sticks would be really great if you are sure you don't mind, I'll send my address

BTW, been meaning to say, if any of you are on FB feel free to add me (sarah fellows - have my wedding pic on profile) x

sent you a request hun, hope i found you right, there were 2 in wedding dresses.

Arrhhh!!! You have a shy baby, Helen - little cutie. Your pic is fab! It's not so bad being on team yellow - I'm looking forward to the surprise at the end. I really don't have any inklings or preferences, just so excited to meet the little man or lady thats wriggling away in there.

Lucy - Glad your boys are measuring well and I hope that the GP can give you some reassurance on Friday - keep us posted. In terms of work, your lot certainly like to get the money's worth out of you - is there any sign that they'll ease off a bit any time soon? You must be exhausted!

Beth - You are so organised! :thumbup: How's your cat? - did you go to the vet today?

I know what you mean about the mat bras being really high - I've got some lovely tops that i can only wear if a wear a fashion bra, but they get so uncomfy really quickly. :shrug: I have to admit, I'm getting to the stage where I'd rather be comfy!

Sarah - Like Beth, I've got a full pack of CBFM sticks that I'm happy to post to you if want them too. Was so convinced that I wasn't pg that I went out and bought a new box before i even did an HPT. :dohh: Post your address in my private messages and i'll send them on.

Took Ozzy to the beach today and he had a ball playing with all the other dogs. I think he likes maternity leave even more than me! :haha:

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Helen how funny of your little one! Might you be able to do a private scan to find out? Glad LO is well, though :)

Lucy, thanks for the update - I hope your mat leave starts soon! Seems like your work really piles it on you :(

Sarah so glad AF is here for you! You'll have lots of babydust coming your way.

What a bust increase Beth... honestly I haven't bought any new bras that have cup size measurements, but I really need to. Too scared they are going to fluctuate and I'm going to spend a fortune on bras I can never wear!

So I got my bladder infection results back... it was negative :shrug: but I am still in a lot of aching pain in my abdomen. So my doctor said come in early on Monday (my 20 week scan date) and they are going to do a stress test. Looking it up I'm not sure why they'd want to do one now? I can't imagine they'd be looking for contractions this early? Maybe just that baby's heart rate is keeping steady? Worried a bit about it.

Just transferring some pics from my camera and found a fab one of my furbaby, Ozzy.

Attachments

• Ozzy 11mths.jpg
    Ozzy 11mths.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
he is too cute laura. willow my cat is fine thanks. its cost me £210 to find out she had an infection somewhere (god knows where) a 5 day course of antibiotics and a change of diet and she has put on about 100 g this week.

im hoping the change of diet will really help her and she will gain back the weight that she has lost.

well callum deffinatly has chicken pox. he has loads more spots today, thankfully he isnt ill with it. rather annoying though cos he was supposed to be going to nursery twice a week from this week and now he cant go, but i still have to pay of course.

nice to hear from you lucy, sorry to hear your scan pics werent very clear. thats great the twins are growing well, i hope GP can reassure you about twin 2 hb :hugs:

sarah thats good news that AF is here properly now, i hope you get your test results back soon :flower:

helen - welcome to team yellow! :happydance: lovely scan pic...shame you couldnt find out the sex as you wanted to know...but team yellow isnt that bad, is it laura?! :haha:

bailey - sorry about your tummy pains...hope you get some answers soon. yay not long until your scan :happydance:

laura - ozzy is so cute...glad he is better now.

beth - glad willow is getting better. aww poor callum, frankie has had chicken pox and luckily she wasnt ill with it either. i know what you mean about childcare....its very frustrating when they are ill and you still have to pay :growlmad:

not much to update with me. i am seeing my midwife again on wednesday, if baby hasnt turned I will be booked in for a scan at 36 weeks. to be honest i can still feel a little head by my ribs...even though i have been crawling around on all fours and been sat with frozen peas at the top of my bump every evening...doesnt seem to have worked yet!!

xxx

oh i might be getting away with paying for fridays nursery so will just have to pay for tue (dont think they will be gone by then) bonus to having my sister work there. the owner said she would sort out a new invoice sounds like she is just gonna push his start date back to next week.

Hi all

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

OZZY - I want him!! Paul won't let me have a dog *sad face*

Bailey - please try not to worry about the pains, as long as you have a good feeling then everything is fine. It is amazing how clever the body is, your tummy hurting is telling you to slow down so get your man on the housework duties and get your feet up for a couple of days. I am sure everything will be fine xxxx

beth - have you had chicken pox? Make sure you see your GP if you haven't had it before. Also - forgot to say that birthplan sounds good, I intend to be the same next time and try to avoid the epidural. (By the way, I posted my birth story in another thread - let me know if you want to read and I'll add a link)

haha@ crawling around with icepacks - I can just see the image now!

Anyway lovelies - give those bumps a big rub from me xxxx

yeah its ok i ve had them so will be covered.

id like to read the birth story hun.

took a few pics of my spotty little boy, the worst area is under his nappy, his poor little bits are covered in them (obviously i didnt take pic of them, think he would kill me when he gets older if i did that)

Attachments

• IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
yeah its ok i ve had them so will be covered.

id like to read the birth story hun.

took a few pics of my spotty little boy, the worst area is under his nappy, his poor little bits are covered in them (obviously i didnt take pic of them, think he would kill me when he gets older if i did that)

:rofl: my mum has a pic of me and my bro in the bath and it has haunted him for his entire life!! I agree Callum will kill you

Here is the link, there are a few birth stories on there as all of the girls on there have lost babies after 20 weeks so not for the faint hearted, mine is at bottom of page 1

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/603882-rainbow-makers-wttal-ntnpal-ttcal.html

sounds like you did great job hun. shame the morphine made you so sick. my birth plan clearly states at no point do i want any, it just doesnt agree with me.

sounds like you did great job hun. shame the morphine made you so sick. my birth plan clearly states at no point do i want any, it just doesnt agree with me.

It's a good drug but it made me very very poorly. I actually enjoyed the birth bit in a weird way, it was much harder for Paul than me

i can understand tht hun, callums labour wasnt the easiest and had a bit of a dramatic ending but i actually enjoyed it, it was such an achievment.

:dance::dance::yipee::yipee:

just accepted an offer on my house. its been on the market a week now. sounds like the perfect buyer too, she is paying cash for mine from the sale of hers and her buyers have mortgage in place and surveys done so hopefully should move really fast.

aww glad callum still looks happy even though he's got the pox! and agree he would kill you if you took photos of his bits!! :haha:

thats brilliant news that you have sold your house!! :happydance:

hi sarah :flower: i read your birth story earlier, you did so well :hugs:

we have a big thunder storm over us tonight...the lightening is crazy!! glad frankie is sleeping through it.

hope you all have a great weekend

Claire x

Hi Ladies,

Beth - Congratulations on selling your house - that's fab!!! :happydance: How's Callum doing? Hope he's still as cheerful as he looks in his pics!

Sarah - Just read your birth story - you did an amazing job! Sent you a friends request on FB. It'll come up as Laura Dunn.

Lucy - How did you get on at the GP today?

Claire - How you doing? Think i'll be joining you with the ice-packs - LO been sitting in breach for over a week now and seems to be quite comfy. Got MW appt on wed, so we'll see what she says if we've had no shift.

I'm going to Gretna for the night tomorrow, so will catch up with you all on Sunday.

Have a fab weekend!!!

Love

Laura.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back