Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

thanks for sharing your picture sarah :flower: its beautiful. i hope AF properly starts for you soon! well done for your amazing weight loss :thumbup:

lovely pic bailey...i need my hair cut aswell! its very dry on the ends :blush: hope your chinchilla has her babies soon.

wow helen...only 3 days :happydance:

i took some bump pics yesterday now i'm 34 weeks and i thought it would be interesting to do a comparison...10, 22, 30 and 34 weeks, doesnt look like i have grown much since 30 weeks does it?

Attachments

• 10 wks 2.jpg
    10 wks 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 22wks 1.jpg
    22wks 1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 30wks 1.jpg
    30wks 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 34wks 2.jpg
    34wks 2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
sarah it looks beautiful, a lovely little spot to go visit.

claire you look fab. i can see a difference in bump.

helen cant wait to hear what baby is.

bailey hope the kits arrive safely.

AFM midwife on tue seams like ages ago that i saw someone, its a new one now i ve changed gps so will see what she is like.
think it might be time for me to get a new bump pic too.
my boobs seam to have exploded more too.

Claire - your bump is totally gorgeous. You look like you have put no weight on at all except the baby - lucky thing!! (I also see a slight difference since 30 weeks but only in bump)

Have been meaning to say Beth - your 3d pic of Josh is absolutely lovely. I am having a 3d next time I get pregnant.

Helen - what do you think baby will be then? Blue or Pink? I bet you are so excited

bailey - hair looking fab xx

Claire - your bump is totally gorgeous. You look like you have put no weight on at all except the baby - lucky thing!! (I also see a slight difference since 30 weeks but only in bump)

Have been meaning to say Beth - your 3d pic of Josh is absolutely lovely. I am having a 3d next time I get pregnant.

Helen - what do you think baby will be then? Blue or Pink? I bet you are so excited

bailey - hair looking fab xx

I'd like it to be a boy but think its a girl :) yes very excited ive been counting down the days for 3 weeks haha sad aint i :O

hope your feeling ok hun :hugs:

im glad you will stay with us :hugs:

ok i just look massive on this but i dont think im that big in life.

i ve just weighed myself and im 5lb heavier than when i got preg.

Attachments

• DSCF0936.jpg
    DSCF0936.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
Sarah - Evelyn's grave is beautiful. Glad you're staying with us, Sweetie.

Great pics, Claire, Bailey and Beth.

Helen - It's scan week!!! Yay!!! Woohoo!!! :happydance:

Had a lovely bank holiday weekend with my mum and aunt. The weather has been gorgeous all weekend. However, my Ozzy has been poorly - had to take him to the vet on saturday morning, after he was sick all through the night. Poor baby had to have three injections and I bought some special food for his sensitive little tummy. We don't know yet whether he had a bug or has developed some kind of food intolerance - need to take him back to the vet tomorrow, but at least he's eating and back to his playful self now.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Laura.xxx

i feel huge =/ lol

i hope its water lol im fricken huge for 20 weeks

& im supposed to be a stone lighter then i was at 7 weeks =/

i know just 2 more days :happydance:

heres a scan pic at 20 weeks 3 days :thumbup:

Attachments

• 226056_10150283776169966_752879965_9579940_7671328_s.jpg
    226056_10150283776169966_752879965_9579940_7671328_s.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 22
Claire, Beth and Helen... gorgeous bumps! Amazing on the weight Beth... hopefully I'll be about the same by that time, it leaves me 8lbs between now and then.

Baby has been kicking up a storm every day now, it has been a nice pick-me-up especially on days like yesterday. I had body aches and felt like I had eaten 5lbs of candy! Ugh!

Soooo excited to hear what you are having Helen! Can't wait for the update!

midwife appointment today.

measuring 27cm bp, urine and baby hr fine.
bloods taken and discussed my concerns about callums birth

she told me to write to the midwife manager to arrange an appointment to go through callums birth BUT after disscussing it with her not sure i ll bother as im pretty sure it was because his heart rate dropped so low and they needed to get him out quick.

we discussed my low pubic arch and she said as long as baby isnt massive should be fine but ideally i need to keep mobile so i can get into positions to help open up the pelvis.

so now im in a quandry as to what to do about an epidural.
im not bothered too much about it as a pain relief option for contractions, it didnt work properly with callum so i managed all of it on gas and air but when they needed to do an emergency forceps delivery they were able to do it cos the epidural worked on my lady bits so part of me thinks it saved callum and always planned to have one this time, but now im wondering if i shouldnt and try and stay mobile and be aboe to try delivering squatting to open up the pelvis.

im kind off thinking if i can stay mobile do my best to avoid an epidural but if i end up being bed bound and monitored again like last time to have the epidural as im more likely to need an intervention.

does that make sence, what do you all think.

OMG im leaking milk already i phoned MW this morning as i woke up wet and all white dried all round my nipples n all over my boobs where i had laid in the night its happend twice now and i didnt realise what its been these last two days i thought it was way to early but MW says it probably because ive got a good milk supply =/

so already only half way thru my pregnancy im gonna have to wear breast pads arghh

scan tomorrow!!

eeeeek!

its a nightmare lol i didnt realise what it was i was worried because i though wow its so early i thought it wasnt meant to come till later on lol

great pic beth :thumbup: and brilliant you have only gained 5lbs! glad your midwife appt went well and everything is ok. its quite frustrating not knowing whats going to happen in labour isnt it. if we knew it would be the same as last time you can prepare...but we just dont know :shrug: i hope you can stay mobile and do it all naturally...fx'd.

laura - glad you had a good bank hol weekend. how is ozzy? hope he's ok :hugs:

:happydance: yay helen your scan is tomorrow! cant wait to find out which team your on!! fab bump pic aswell, it's great for 20 weeks!! :happydance: and you must have a brilliant milk supply, i havent leaked any still. i didnt last time either and i had a rubbish milk supply. so expecting the same this time i guess...ff may be on the cards!

glad your feeling lo moving lots bailey, its a lovely feeling isnt it.

i was sooo tired when i got home from work...8 working days to go...phew!

lucy are you ok? havent heard from you for a while :flower:

xxx

Claire - Ozzy is much better :thumbup: Took him back to the vet this morning and they've told me to start reintroducing his normal food gradually over the next few days.

Went to my breastfeeding class today, which was okay. I haven't had any leaking either - hope thats not a bad omen, cos i really want to bf at least for the first few weeks.

Looking forward to hearing all about your scan tomorrow, Helen.

:hugs:

L.x

glad ozzy is on the mend, im back at my vets tom with my cat, hope it doesnt cost me much more, i spent £180 last week on her (she is worth every penny though)

i ve just written my birth plan, need to type it up now, and im off shopping tom to find something to labour in. i like to be organised.

callum came home from nursery today and has some spots, they have chicken pox and also a virus that gives spots like chicken pox going round so guess we will see which it is. he seems fine in himself though and has just manged to draw all over his legs instead of the paper. :dohh:

Morning ladies,

So sorry I haven't been on for a while - I'm all ok though! Work has been a little hectic - doing 2 people's jobs at the minute and I've been stressing away about the babies!

Had a 4d scan from babybond which I wasn't all that impressed with - think its because the 16 wk gender scan was so good, but this one cost twice as much and we didn't see as much! Both babies head down but both have the umbilical cord wrapped around their necks :( Sonographer said thats normal at this stage but its got me worried already.

I also went to see midwife last week and twin 2 who usually has a heartbeat of around 150s had a hb of 135... and when i got home i tried the doppler and noticed it was fluctuating - speeding up to high 150's then coming down again... not sure if this is normal so have a doctors appointment to check it out on Friday.

On a more positive note, at 24wk scan babies were measuring 1lb 8oz and 1lb 9oz so they're both very similar in size and measuring only a tiny bit bigger than a singleton baby. They have said once i pass the 28 wk point their growth will be restricted as there's not much room left in the womb from then on.

Need to upload a new bump pic - I have been told by a few people now that I look around 35 wks pregnant haha - Its amazing how much this belly has grown since 20wks!

Glad to see all is well with everyone and Sarah, Evelyn's grave is beautiful.

Hope to keep you more updated over the coming weeks!

Love lucy x

glad your ok hun, sorry your pics werent that clear, i ve seen a few people complain sbout baby bond.

i think its normal for the cord to get warpped at this stage nd they normally untangle themselves.

im guessing the midwife wasnt too concerned about the lower hr its still in the normal range and they do tend to slow down as baby gets more cooked.
hope the doctor can put your mind to rest.

looking forward to seeing pics

Hi Lucy - lovely to hear from you and glad the boys are doing ok. I hope the GP is able to put your mind at rest about the heartbeat

HELEN - Where is our update?? I am guessing a BOY!

Give Ozzy a big cuddle from me Laura x

What have you decided on a birth plan front Beth?

Great news from me is that after 5 days spotting I now have AF in full so I can start to move on. Went to the GP yesterday who recommended I take another couple of weeks away from work to get my head sorted. I think he is right as I am still crying when I see people so it would be tough to go back and have to face them yet. To be honest I don't think I will be able to move on mentally until the test results are back anyway.

I have the CBFM dusted and ready so I will keep you posted with any of my TTC updates xx

Helen - as above update please xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->