Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

how funny laura...we both have naughty monkeys! they should turn in time...they still have a few weeks. I'm ok just getting a bit uncomfortable now bump is getting big.

i am always on FB...will add you sarah and laura...will come up as Claire Martinez x

love the bump laura.

callum has been rather unsettled all day. think its cos he is so itchy bless him. even more spots have come out now. im hoping he is over the worst of it and will start improvin now.

Arrhh, bless him - poor little man! I hope he's feeling much better tomorrow. I hate to see kids poorly, they just don't know what to do with themselves. :nope:

Love

Laura.xxx

The pox suck.
Been up since 2 with him tossing and turning and trying to scratch himself. I ve given up on sleeping now and I'm watching corrie

thanx beth and laura, got your friend requests on fb. sarah, not sure if i added the right person?

sorry beth, sounds like you had a rough night with your little man :(

its so frustrating seeing him like this, i cant even give him a propper cuddle cos it hurts him.

mum and dad are going shopping this afternoon so i ve asked them to get some eurax cream to see if that helps any.

he finally settled at 5 this morning and then was up again at 7.30 and has spent most of today crying or winging cos he is so uncomfortable

oh no :( hopefully they will stop being so itchy and sore soon. it must be so horrible for him because he doesnt understand. he must be exhusted (and you must be aswell beth!) I'm not good if i dont get at least 7 hours at the moment!! I feel almost hungover with an awful headache if i dont sleep well!

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sarah!!!

Beth - How's Callum feeling? Much better I hope!

Claire - Last week at work sweetie - woohoo!!! I'm liking mat leave - don't have to run everywhere anymore. :thumbup: How's your naughty monkey getting along? Mine definately still sitting breach :growlmad: Midwife on wed p.m. so we'll see what she says.

Bailey, Helen, Lucy - How you all doing?

Toy box being delivered tomorrow. :thumbup:

:hugs:

Laura.x

I can't wait to leave work now :) no rushing around in the mornings and will get to spend lots of time with Frankie before baby arrives!

my naughty LO still feels breach aswell laura! i'm seeing my midwife weds morning, so we shall see if baby has moved by then!

Wow - naughty breach babies, FX'd they turn soon for you both.

Beth - hope Callum is a bit better :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok xxx

AFM CD6 today, looks like the CBFM has remembered my old cycle as it didn't ask for a stick today. Should get to POAS tomorrow:happydance:

naughty breech babies.

josh was good on my last check and was head down but plenty of time for him to flip,

not sure if i ve been getting bh today, (didnt have any with callum) keep getting an uncomfortable tight feeling in my tummy but it doesnt feel hard.

yay for poas sarah, hope your cycle behaves itself.

Bailey - come and give everyone the news in here! I came in especially to see!!!

Sorry ladies, been really busy over the last few days. Also have a lot of family stuff going on :(

But we had our scan today, baby is perfect, all measurements are great and the doctor was really happy. Don't have to go back for another month! Details below.

Team :pink::pink::pink::pink:!!

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/bbprofile.jpg

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/bbfeet.jpg

Will catch up soon, hope everybody is well :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations on your baby girl Bailey. She will be a super special little Rainbow baby:happydance:

Congratulations Bailey - Team Pink! Your scan pics are brilliant - the one of the wee feet are so cute! :thumbup:

:hugs:

L.x

yay bailey, team pink, i had a feeling you were having a girl. pics look fab.

hope your ok and the family stuff isnt too major, feel free to unload if it helps.

any names yet?

congrats bailey :) how exciting your having a little girl! so glad she is perfect, pics are lovely xxx

aww congratulations Bailey!! your having a lil girl thats wonderful :hugs: im glad baby is fine and measurements are all good!

how are you all ive just got back from france yesterday i went on friday

im gonna ring my midwife as my ankles keep swelling lately =/

aww i hope callums chicken pox go real soon its such a shame they cant be nice for him, thats some thing ive never had doctors say im a carrier,

aww hope your babies turn soon :)

callum is much better thanks, they have almost all scabbed over now. eurax cream has been a life saver. im hoping we can lift the quarentine soon and go to a soft play area on thurs with a friend. not looking forward to getting looks though cos obviously he will still be spotty for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->