Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Helen - hope you had a lovely time in France...where in France did you go? I have been to Paris and we went to Cannes/Antibes for our honeymoon, it was lovely! Sorry about your ankles hun...hope they dont get any worse.

Beth - so glad Callums pox are getting better...i know what you mean, i did get some looks when i first took frankie out when you could still see the spots, but you just have to ignore it.

Very exciting...

Claire :yellow:

Laura :yellow:

Beth :blue:

Lucy :blue::blue:

Helen :yellow:

Bailey :pink:

My guess is Helen :blue: and Laura :pink:

:happydance:

its very exciting!! i cant wait till you & laura find out what your having!

i think team pink for laura and team blue for you claire!! :)

i also think team blue for myself but not really sure lol

pregnancy seems to be going so quick for everybody im 22 weeks on thursday its crazy!!

& claire & laura your nearly there!! :D

we went to a place called L'isle adam it was lovely i really enjoyed it it was nice to be away it will be probably be my last break away till baby is here, i usually go away twice a year, but this year only once.

Oohh, loving the guessing! :thumbup: My hubby thinks we're on team :pink: too. Everyone else thinks team :blue:. I haven't got a clue, but I have names for both teams and I'm getting very very excited about meeting my LO. :happydance:

I guess - Claire - Team :blue: & Helen - Team :blue:

Beth - Glad Callum is feeling better - hope you get to soft play tomorrow. :thumbup:

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Saw MW this morning...LO is still breach. I am going to hospital at 1.30pm today to have position confirmed by scan and then speaking to a consultant about my options.

Will update later xxx

good luck hun xx

hope all is ok & aww you get to see bubba again :)

Went for the scan and LO is definitely breech! was lovely to see baby again though. Little head under my ribs and feet in the air hehe! So then we had to wait to speak to a consultant to discuss delivery options. Baby is measuring big and she explained risks of all options and I have been booked in for a c-section on 3rd June (39 weeks). But she said there is still a chance baby could turn before then …so we just have to wait and see!

xxx

omg thats not long away!!! :)

aww bet it was lovely seeing baby again, u bothered about having a c-sec or would u prefer baby to move and let you have normal delivery?

glad all is well with baby apart from measuring big :)

i know...only 3 weeks on friday! but a bit sad as my mum will be on holiday and doesnt get home until 4th so she wont be able to come see me and new baby until the day after, but thats life i guess. to be honest as long as baby arrives safely i really dont mind how he/she is delivered. i have had a natural birth with frankie so i wont feel like i am missing out if i end up having a c-section with this one xxx

wow cant believe these kittens are about to start arriving!

i really didnt want a section with callum because of the longer recovery but after the traumatic forceps delivery and the wound taking so long to heal cos the stitches came undone, im not that bothered this time, id still prefer a normal delivery but imnot stressing if i end up with a section.

i just really want this one to come a bit early and im dreading goin over cos i have to be a bridesmaid 4 weeks after my due date.

aww thats sad that your mum wont be able to come see you till day after but like you said as long as baby arrives safely then thats what matters, i cant believe its 3 weeks on friday wow your gonna find out what baby is in 3 weeks i still say boy for you!! :D

aww beth i hope baby doesnt come late then and arrives either on time or earier for you :) xx

aww beth i hope baby doesnt come late then and arrives either on time or earier for you :) xx

i ve had words with him and told him he has to come at 37 weeks and start on the fri so my dad can have callum all weekend. hope he listens. lol.
callum came bang on his due date so really hoping i dont go over.

i have a scan booked for round 35 weeks which will tell me size and depending on that im gonna beg to be induced or at least not allowed to go over cos im really worried i ll have trouble with a baby thats bigger than 8lb after callums birth.

Claire - Hope LO moves for you, but like you say, as long as bub is healthy it doesn't matter how he/she gets here. It must have been fab seeing LO again, it feels like forever since my last scan.

Beth - Will keep my fx'd that little Josh does as he's told and comes early for you. Bless you having to get ready for a wedding 4 weeks after your EDD - I was freaking out because I have 12 weeks to get ready for my BF's wedding in September.

AFM - Had my MW appt this p.m. - LO has moved, now head down and measuring normal with good HB. Bloods done to check on my anaemia - next appt in 3 weeks.

:hugs:

L.x

yay at least one of those naughty breech babies is behaving.

claire, time to get bouncing on a ball and scrubbing floors on all 4s to get baby turned.

im actually dreading the wedding, last pregnancy i ended up really swollen at the end and took a few weeks for it to go down, so i could be a rather fat bridesmaid with leaky boobs that cant walk very well. :dohh:

helen - i know...i dont think its sunk in yet that it's only 3 weeks away!!

beth - really hope you dont go over due and you have a nice straightforward delivery this time. haha yes i need to get bouncing on a ball and on all fours. the only problem is my back is killing me at the moment, and the only position thats comfy is sat upright propped up with cushions! so crawling around on all fours is the last thing i want to do at the moment :nope:

i also have a wedding to go to 4 weeks after baby arrives (well 5 weeks probably now!), it's one of my best friends...but i'm not bridesmaid, so if im looking bloated and have a jelly belly i will try to fade into the background :haha:

laura - yay glad your LO has moved :happydance: wont be long until head starts engaging i expect! it was lovely seeing LO again, i know what you mean...seems like ages ago since our scans.

xxx

Hello ladies. Boy this thread moves quick!

Clare I guess you still have time for baby to move, fingers crossed he does and ends up head down. But if not then you have options, don't stress just relax and get bouncing! Nice to hear Laura's baby is behaving - I can't believe both ur births are round the corner!

Beth holding out for a nice birth for you too, sounds like u had a difficult time with callum so hoping this time is easier for you.

Bailey congrats on team pink. I feel Clare is team blue and so is Laura - can't wait to find out!d

As for me all seems ok. Midwife told me to stop using doppler as I was getting stressed about twin2's hb. She said it was normal and that it can be eratic based on what baby is doing. Have started nct classes and am seeing physio tomorrow about my aching back. A week on Friday to my 28wk growth scan to check babies are growing properly. Can't wait:)

Love to all x

Lucy - Glad to hear all is well with your boys, bet you can't wait for your next scan! Thank you for your guess at the sex of my LO - I'm liking this game :thumbup: So far I have:

6 votes for team :pink:
&
5 votes for team :blue:

It's close!!!:haha:

Claire - I can't believe that we'll know what team you're on in three weeks - it's so exciting. :happydance:

Beth - Sending all my positive vibes for a nice straight forward, early delivery for you!!! :thumbup:

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back