Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hello all :hugs:

I am so excited to see these babies being born! Time is going to fly between now and September with lots of birth stories. You girls make sure you look after yourselves.

I am on CD10 now and got my first high yesterday so now waiting to see if I get my peak.

I went out yesterday with a friend, had new bras fitted, had feet nibbled by fish and had a very nice lunch. It was the first time I have been anywhere outside the house without Paul so I was really pleased with myself. Today I am going to try Waitrose totally on my own - wish me luck!!

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?
How are nursery's looking?

Forgot to say, I bought new baby a present yesterday - I bought a pull handle for the lightswitch in my future nursery which is gorgeous bright red colour with yellow and blue. I just need to get pregnant now!! :wacko:

Sounds like your doing well sarah. Really proud of you.
Glad you got a high sounds like your cycle is behaving. I'm sure we will be seeing 2 lines before we know it.

you are doing so well sarah! how was the fish feet nibbling? i quite fancy having that done. how did it go in Waitrose? i'm sure we will be seeing your BFP very soon :)

it was my last day at work today and it was lovely, balloons, confetti and posters on my desk and my boss took me and my friend for lunch and i got some lovely pressies...pink champagne, chocs, a voucher for a full body post natal massage, and a box of lovely bits for LO...sleepsuit, towel, hat, scratch mitts and rattle. very sweet of them!

having a quiet day tomorrow and then my friends have organised a baby shower for me on sunday. it's all becoming so real now eek! even though ive already had frankie its still scary and exciting at the same time!!

hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

yay, for mat leave.
so nice of your work mates to do all theat. i dont think i ll get anything this time ronnd as i ve only been at my place since dec and then was off sick all feb and march.

i know, really touched to be honest as it's my second baby i didnt think people would make such a fuss but they actually did more this time than last time :) its so lovely how generous people are.

i'm sure you will still get something nice beth! how is callum? pox nearly cleared up now?
x

he was back at nursery today.

he has a few scabs left and he keeps trying to itch them, its so cute.

but he ran them ragged at nurery today. lol only slept for 40 mins and has flaked out at 7pm tonight, he normally doesnt go to bed til at least 9 so im expecting him to be up through the night.

got work tom, boo but only 10 more shifts to go.

hope callum slept better than you expected.

yay for only 10 more shifts!!

Beth - Glad Callum is feeling better and back at nursery. Hope he didn't get you up too early this morning.

Claire - Your leaving-do sounded lovely - it's great to have folk make a fuss of you every now and then, isn't it?. Have a lovely baby shower tomorrow!!!

Sarah - Yay, for your "high" reading - hope you get your "peak" soon.

Have a great wkend ladies.

Laura.x

Oh Sarah sounds like you're doing really well and I'm so pleased your cycle is back on track. As the girls have said, we'll be cheering you on and Im sure your bfp will be just around the corner for you.

Oh Clare your last day at work sounds lovely seems like u work with a nice bunch. My work environment is very different unfortunately. I'm lucky that the manager that works for me is lovely and the director I report to has beeen brilliant but the rest of them are chavanistic pigs - people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. I will be glad to leave the place behind and my director I report to has resigned anyway so all the good that is there will be gone.

Had an nct class last week and also midwife run ante natal class. I have to say the free midwife run class was great, really informative, whereas nct was more about relaxation.

Yay Beth for only 10 more shifts! I officially finish on 17 June but when I last saw my gp, I was so stressed with work she wanted to sign me off. I asked her for a few more weeks to tie everything up so she's asked to review me on 24th. So we'll see...

I also have a growth scan on Friday to check twins are both growing ok so can't wait to see boys again. Weve done the nursery got the pram and have got my hospital bags and bits which need to be packed but all in all we're pretty prepared. Will have to get some pics for you all.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

what pram did you get lucy?

well another shift down and turns out im only working 2 shifts the week after next not 3 like i thought so only 8 shifts too go, :happydance: BUT my stupid boss has put me on 4 days in a row for my last week im gonna be so shattered on that last day.

just a quick update im away to the hospital at 3.30.

ive got really bad back ache n horrible period pains with a really heavy feeling down the bottom i rang midwife they wanna check me over as aint felt baby move since last night the pain is really horrible and makes me feel sick

please wish me luck im so scared :(

baby is fine, babies heartbeat was beating away at 160 :)

cervix is fully closed, the reason im getting pain is baby is laid in a funny position its laid right in the bottom of my stomach right across my belly instead of the position its supposed to be in apparently your body isnt formed right for baby to do that, when i got to hospital baby was kicking away which i could feel n see at bottom of my belly n when she felt she cud feel baby kick n its kicking into my pubic bone... lol

they see that baby has been laid like that from all my scans n said baby has to learn to move out that position even tho its obvious it likes it because later in pregnancy its gonna cause more pain for me n a baby cant be delivered like that which means they would have to turn baby. fingers crossed baby moves because since 9 weeks thats where it lays, she asked me if i feel it move i said yeh she said it must just go back there cuz its comfy lol

all bizzare to me lol

That's fantastic news, Helen - I'm so glad that LO is all good. Fx'd that the wee one moves position for you.

Love,

L.x

thankyou Laura :) i hope it does too :D

here is a latest bump pic, i took this yesterday at 22 weeks 3 days :D

Attachments

• 22 wk 3 day.jpg
    22 wk 3 day.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
So glad all is ok. Been checking on my phone like a mad woman for an update.

yay so glad everything is ok helen. we have naughty babies!! fx'd they move! x

on the laptop now so can post better.

think we need to have words with our babies girls, laying in naughty positions.
josh has been laid funny the past 2 days and my right groin has been painfull, thankfully he has moved over today.

bump looks fab helen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->