Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

haha i think we deffo have some naughty babies baking in this thread !!

thanks beth just seen ure msg i kept ya number!! :hugs:

i hope these babies do move because ouch it does hurt but i know when it does eventually move thats gonna hurt too !! lol

OMG my heart was just in my hands - I read the post at top of the page and felt sick. Thank god your baby is ok Helen, the naughty little one!! Your bump is fab too hun xxx

AFM - update is CD13 and still high on CBFM. Expect tomorrow to be peak if all goes to plan (keep fingers crossed for me) Have managed to coerce Paul into lots of BDing so all is looking good (very little coercion needed!!)

Am going to work tomorrow for a couple of hours - very scared as not sure what people will say or do. aaarrggghhh

Love to all of you xx

im sure everyone will be supportive and it really wont be as bad as you think.

i was dreading going back to work after having 10 weeks off with anxiety/depression a few weeks back (all work knew was that i had some family problems) but when i did go back it was like id never been off, no one said anything to me.

im so sorry to scare you sarah :(
all is ok with the baby though :) and thankyou :hugs:

aww hope you get your peak tomorrow!! its good that your still getting the high though :happydance:

aww hope work goes ok for you tomorrow, very proud of you lately chick its a big step for you the things youve done lately like going out on your own and now even going to work :hugs:

loads of love to u hun & hope you and paul are both keeping alright xx

lovely bump pic helen :) i will do another on friday...it will be my full term 37 week bump (also it's DH bday!)

sarah...sounds good, hope you get your peak tomorrow! and i'm sure work will be fine :) and everyone will be really supportive...you are doing so well xxx

Work was ok, only saw a couple of people and stayed away from my branches but chatted with a few people on the phone. So far everyone has been amazing thankfully! Am taking things slowly though and intend to do a little bit every day.

How's Callum? Give him a big cuddle from me xx

glad work went ok.

callum is great thanks hun, although think he has a fungle skin infecton on his boy bits bless, i ve bought some canasten to see if it helps if not i guess a trip to the docs is on the cards.

taking him swimming tom which should be fun.

i went to asda to get some swim nappies and the girls behind the counter asked how long i had to go, when i said 10 weeks they had a look of horror on their faces, i must look like im ready to pop now, not good. :nope:

:haha::rofl: I think you should have said something like "are you saying I'm fat?" - just to see their faces !!

Glad Callum is better but sorry to hear about his infection, horrible as an adult so must be nasty for him. He will love swimming though.

he keeps trying to scratch his bits through his nappy.
think its prob cause he had so many chicken pox there, they prob allowed an infection to set it, we were changing his napp every 2-3 hours as well to make sure he was comfy. hopefully the cream will sort him out.

i dont feel that big but must look it, i thnk cos my placenta is at the front all my bump is upfront so i look bigger.

Hi ladies, bloody hell this thread has moved fast in the last 24hrs!!!

Sarah - Congrats on your peak - fingers and toes crossed for you. :happydance: So glad work was okay. :thumbup:

Helen - Love the bump - what a great pic! :thumbup:

Beth - Poor callum, he's having a rough time recently, but he's got a fab mum to take him to softplay and swimming. And now Josh has joined the naughty babies club, we definately have some tricky babes on our hands here ladies - Since my LO turned the "right way" he/she has decided to regularly batter my bladder, quite rhythmically, like a drum-kit, particularly at night when i'm trying to sleep. :haha:

Claire - Looking forward to your 37 wk pic! How are you enjoying mat leave? I can't wait to get to 37 wks - i'm so excited and getting really impatient now. All my stuff has arrived, got my electric breast pump, steriliser and tens machine all today - so now I just have to wait - I'm rubbish at waiting!!! :haha:

Love to all.

Laura.xxx

sounds like it could be hiccups laura.

sarah seen your facebook status, so sorry you didnt get any answers. its probably not a comfort but at least they didnt find anything that would threaten a future pregnancy. :hugs:

took callum swimming today and he loved it, bless him. hoping to go again next thurs.

bit cheesed off tonight though, cos of the recent scare with my gran (still in hospital btw argh!!!) we got a copy of her will cos she needs to update it.

it was last done in 2004 while we were all conveniently on hol. we are pretty sure my uncle (not blood related was fostered by my gran) has gone behind our backs and got her to makle the will. he has been named executor.
he does nothing for my gran my poor mum does it all, cant work cos she looks after her and he wants to stick his nose in once she has gone, probably to mak sure he gets his fair share of any money.

we are looking into getting a new one made but given her short term merory issues i dont know how likely it is that we can get it done.
nightmare!

I am so sorry about the will hun, sounds awful. Something similar happenned with my nan and caused all sorts of problems after her death.

AFM, my appointment was odd, both sad and positive. In one hand they couldn't tell me anything but on the other they have given me a plan for next time. As far as they can work out Evelyn was perfect and I had no infections and every test was fine. The only possiblility is that there may be an issue with clotting as although the tests were negative, as Evelyn had already died they are not always accurate. They have therefore recommended I take low dose asprin for my entire next pregnancy.

As for next pregnancy, they have suggested I have first 2 scans as normal as I feel the problem is later.(I have already decided that I am having a private 4d at 16 weeks as I want to see my baby) I will be consultant led and have monthly appointments. I will then have weekly growth scans from week 20 to week 25 followed by monthly scans after that. I feel so reassured as they just asked me what I thought and what worried me and she just wrote in to the plan what I wanted. She said I will probably be induced at 37 or 38 weeks assuming baby is ok.

Odd feelings today, I am sad that I will never know why Evelyn died but positive as I have a plan for next time which I am happy with.

My cousin who is due the same time as Evelyn (and lost one at 16 weeks in October) messaged me today too, she said the following which was really lovely
"heaven is like a garden, they need pretty little people in there as well as the wrinkly old ones" I think she's right.

Hope you are all well xxx

thats great that they are gonna watch you closely next time will be more reassuring for you.

laura - i am loving mat leave :happydance: but same as you with feeling impatient. lovely to do lots of fun things with frankie...today we are going to bake some butterfly cakes for DH's birthday tomorrow. glad all your stuff has arrived. we have all things for the baby sorted, i just need to add a few bits to my hospital bag and get a few snacks like cereal bars and i'm done.

beth - so sorry about the will...that is so sneaky of your uncle! :growlmad: hope you get it sorted. glad callum loved swimming, we take frankie once a week, just trying to teach her to swim ourselves...didnt realise how expensive lessons are! :wacko:

sarah - i hope your ok :hugs: i am glad they have arranged a good plan for your next pregnancy and I definately agree with what your cousin said :flower:

xxx

wow claire not long now for you :) glad your enjoying spending time with frankie bet she loves it that your home all the time :) looking forward to your bump pic tomorrow!! :D

sorry about the will beth hope you can get that sorted, glad callum enjoyed swimming :D

i hope your ok sarah, im happy they have sorted a plan out for your next pregnancy, i definetly agree with what your cousin said too :hugs:

aww not long now laura and youll be at 37 weeks :)

hope your all ok :)

wheres bailey and lucy lately, hope there both ok :hugs:

well girls im afraid to say ive kinda failed at been on team yellow OH has been nagging at me to get a 4D gender scan!! so ive booked my scan for 13th june! ill be 26 weeks by then so hoping to get a good peek as baby will be bigger. if they cant see anything then i will deffo be team yellow but we are hoping to find out, OH doesnt seem to want to wait lol :)

hope bailey is alrite she hasnt logged on since 12th may

happy 23 weeks to me!! :yipee:

Happy 28 weeks Lucy :)

Happy 21 weeks Bailey :)

wow in a couple more weeks another widget kitties baby will be born & not long after another!! aww its exciting

oh yay for gender scan helen. i was 26 weeks when i had mine so you should get some fab pics.

more stress for me argh!!!!

estate agent rang today asking about the cat pen i had in the garden, turns out the buyer really wanted it but didnt say and i ve now sold it thinking i needed to get rid of it, apparently thats what she really liked about the house so im not sure if the sale is off, or she wants to negotiate the price or it will go ahead as planned. apparently she wants to speak to her sister.

cant believe all this stress over basically a shed i sold for £70.

im rather mad at the estate agents though cos i said they werent included in the sale and that they should tell buyers that and they obviously didnt but they wont take responsibility for it if i have to drop the price.

gonna see what happens tom but im gonna speak to the manager if i have to drop the price cos its thee fault.

Beth - That's shocking that you may have to drop the price of your house, because the incompetent estate agent did not do their job properly. Was the cat pen there when the buyer came to view your house, if so you'd have thought they might have said that they were keen to have it. Also hope everything gets sorted fairly with your gran's will situation. Happy 32 weeks. :thumbup:

Helen - Looking forward to seeing your 4D scan pics. You never know we might not have anyone on team yellow by then, cos Claire's LO will be here and if i go a little early we might know what team i'm on too!!!:happydance: Happy 23 weeks. :thumbup:

Claire - Happy 37 weeks :happydance: Full Term today woohoo!!! :happydance: Bet Frankie is loving getting to spend more time with you.

Sarah - I'm sorry you didn't get any conclusive answers at your appt the other day, but it is reasurring that they have listened to your concerns and developed a really comprehensive plan for you in your next pregnancy. It definately makes a big difference when you feel that people have listened to you and take your concerns seriously, especially when you become pregnant after a loss. :hugs:

Have a fab weekend ladies!

Laura.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"