Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

yay for your gender scan helen...looking forward to seeing pics and finding out which team your on! :happydance: happy 23 weeks :happydance:

oh no beth...what a nightmare!! have you spoken to the manager today?completely their fault!! happy 32 weeks :happydance:

happy 36 weeks laura :happydance:

here are my 37 weeks full term bump pics...

Attachments

• 37wks 1.jpg
    37wks 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 37wks 2.jpg
    37wks 2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
I spoke with Bailey on FB - she was fine last week but had some family issues to sort. She commented on my status the other day but I'll send her a message to tell her you are all asking after her.

Cant stop as off for a haircut so will update later xxx

cheers sarah, glad she is ok.

wish i was 32 weeks girls, its 31 today.

loving the bump claire.

Sorry Beth - Happy 31 Weeks!!!:thumbup: How did you get on with your Estate Agent, any joy?

Glad Bailey's okay, :happydance: thanks for letting us know Sarah. :thumbup:

Claire - Loving your bump! :thumbup: Less than two weeks to go until you meet your LO :happydance:

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

hopefully will have an answer today, she is going to view it again this morning.

well girls after 6 weeks my gran is finally home. lets hope she stays that way. the docs have said they think she is mentally capable of making a new will so we will be getting that done asap so my "uncle" (i have a better name fo him but dont want to swear on a public forum, lol) wont be executor.

my hip is causing me some serious discomfort now think i might have to have a trip to the docs. got the dentist on mon too for the first time in 7 years, finally managed to get on an nhs list, taking callum too for his first visit.

Hello ladies glad all is well.

I have my fingers tightly crossed for you Sarah! can't wait for your gender scan Helen - so exciting and I'm going to guess team pink! Glad Bailey is all ok.

Sorry I don't get on much, work is a nightmare, its too stressful and busy. I saw the twin midwife this week who said please tell me your not still working! So she told me to get signed off this week - I've booked in to see my gp.

Gorgeous bump pic Clare. I must update too - my belly is around the same size just a different shape.

Had my growth scan yesterday. Good news as both babies are measuring big. Already 3.1lbs each when they should be around 2.5 lbs at 28 weeks. They've kinda said the babies could arrive any time from now which is scary. About half of twins arrive between 30 to 35 weeks so I need to rest up to keep them baking a bit longer!

Beth sorry to hear the news on hour gran. I hope you can help her get things sorted.

We had a tour of the maternity unit the other night. It was lovely and not at all scary as I thought it might. Saw a couple of newborns too which has made me all impatient to meet ours!

you need to start taking it easy hun and keep them babies baking a little bit longer. sounds like they are fab weights

I'm gonna try Beth - hopefully GP will give me time off. I spent 5 hrs commuting to the office in Baker St London on Tuesday and by the time i got home all I did was go to bed!!

Here's a pic of our Icandy Peach twin travel system - all set up for newborns :) You can also see a bit of the nursery in the background - will get some shots of one of the cots at some point - the other side of the nursery is like a bomb site at the minute.

Attachments

• Pram[1].jpg
    Pram[1].jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 13
Here's my 28+2 bump update pic :)

And I just discovered my first 2 stretch marks... below the bump - they're hard to spot but I thought I was going to be lucky :( oh well - they'll remind me of carrying the boys when they're here!!

Attachments

• Bump - 28+2.jpg
    Bump - 28+2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
you look fab hun, and i LOVE that pram. the colours ar so cool too.

are you on facebook lucy think i have everyone else as a friend now.

Hi Beth, yes I am on fb - you'll find me under my maiden name - Lucy lay. To the rest of the gang feel free to add me.

Glad sale is still on too! That's a relief.

Also forgot to say Beth that we are considering callum James for one of our boys names! Hope you don't mind but it is a lovely name. I also like zach. And we need to make some decisions soon.

dont mind at all hun. im flattered that you like the name. i like zach too.
right off to try and find you.

Aww Beth tried to add u on fb but pressed ignore by mistake - its this bloody new phone. Hope I'be added u again!

it says you accepted me hun.

these phones are more trouble than they are worth sometimes

Beth - So glad your house sale is still on and your gran is home. Hopefully you'll get the house off your hands really soon and your gran's affairs get sorted, so your uncle does have so much control of things. Good luck at the GP and the Dentist. :thumbup: Hope all goes well and you get some advice on easing the pain in your hip.

Lucy - Love Your Bump!!! :happydance: Glad the boys are weighing well for their age. :thumbup: I def agree with your midwife, you need to be signed off work, so you can relax and keep those boys baking a little longer. Your pram is lovely - we looked at the Icandy Cherry, but settled on the Oyster. I'm going to buy a colour pack for the pushchair once I know what team were on, but just going with a plain old black carrycot for now. Can't put on a pic, cos the pram is at my in-laws (my mum has a mad superstition about prams in the house before the baby's born :shrug:).

:hugs:

L.x

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
beth - glad your gran is finally home...hope you can sort out the will. sorry about your hips, hope the doc can help. hope your trip to the dentist goes ok, frankie loved it the first time we took her (i think the princess sticker he gave her helped!). thats great that your house sale is still on! :happydance:

lucy - love your bump pic and your pram is lovely! thats great news the boys are growing so well :happydance: like beth said you need to make sure you relax more so they have as much time as they can growing inside you :flower: dont worry about your stretch marks, i got loads when i had frankie...no new ones this time, but i am carrying alot smaller. like you said, its a lovely reminder of carrying your boys and they will fade lots!

laura - bet you cant wait to get a colour pack for your oyster!! we got the my3 in red in the end. DH loves the colour red and we thought it would be fine for either gender.

my midwife just came over...its her last visit! she confirmed LO is extended breech and measuring quite big! she doesnt think it's likely that baby will turn now as it has been in this position for quite a while :nope: my c-section has been re-scheduled to weds 8th June so if i go into natural labour before then i will be having an emergency c-section...just got to wait and see what happens now x

Oh Laura they do some great colours in the oyster range, you'll be spoilt for choice. Loving the bump pic too. You look positively glowing! Have you had any thoughts on your birth plan.

Ah Clare can't believe bubs is being so naughty. He might surprise you by turning last min but I guess they won't check again until u go into labour? How u feeling about it all - are you anxious?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->