Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hey Claire - Sorry you've had no joy with LO turning but on the bright side they must be happy that the LO is happy and healthy in there to put your date back from the 3rd to the 8th. :thumbup: I looked at getting the red colour pack for my carrycot, but decided to go with the black and save the money until we knew our team - like Lucy says there are so many colours I'll probably want a different one when I know LO sex.

Lucy - Thank you for the compliment, I have to say though, I feel it's getting to be more of a flicker than a glow now - lol!!! :haha: Got my birth plan done a few weeks ago. I've kept it simple as I've heard from so many folk that they don't really look at it and of course complications can change the state of play at any time. Got my birthing ball and tens machine for at home and would like to use the birthing pool at the hospital, but other than that I'm open to see how things progress in terms of pain relief and other potentially necessary procedures. What about you?

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

Yes lucy i am feeling quite anxious about it all. It's such a shame baby is being naughty and staying breech as baby is happy and healthy in there, growing well and great hb and my midwife said my pregnancy has been perfect really so I would have probably had a really straightforward natural birth! and seeing as it was 11hours in total last time it probably would have been even quicker this time! oh well...thats life! It might turn?!

how are you feeling lucy? how many weeks are they hoping you to reach? i love having one LO inside me but having 2 must be amazing!

beth - yes it is nice to have a date to aim for and laura i am pleased they have changed the date to the 8th...however my due date is 10th and frankie arrived 3 days early...so if this one decides its ready to come out early whilst still breech i hope it all goes smoothly with emergency cs!!

laura - i think you have done the best thing by waiting until LO arrives then you can choose one of the gender specific colours! xxx

Fx'd that you don't need an emergency C-section, Claire.
Yeah, I'm happy to wait until LO is here to pick my colour pack, then I'll be absolutely sure that I get my favourite depending on whether we're team :blue: or team :pink:

I'm really pleased with myself today - I've done all my housework, including all the rubbish jobs i've been putting off. Also washed all the baby clothes etc, just waiting for them to dry now.

Was looking at another site earlier and there was a thread there talking about mum-to-be's three best bits about being pregnant and the three things that they couldn't have done without during their pregnancy. So here are mine:

Best Bits
1) Feeling LO move/hearing heartbeat/scans
2) Great skin/hair/nails
3) Getting to spend a guilt-free small fortune on all those lovely little things, that you've dreamed of buying since you started TTC.
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Pregnancy must haves
1) Proper Maternity Pyjamas.
2) Great big tubs of Gok Wan's Body Butter
3) Mama Spanx - Not the sexiest piece of kit you'll ever buy, but great for supporting back and bump particularly when wearing under-the-bump clothes.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Best Bits
1) Feeling LO move/hearing heartbeat/scans
2) i love having a baby bump!
3) Buying lovely little outfits for LO and organizing babies nursery :)

Pregnancy must haves
1) Proper Maternity Clothes.
2) My Maternity Bras! i dont feel comfy in any other
3) My Pregnancy Pillow It Helps Me Sleep!

best bits

1 Feeling Josh move/hearing heartbeat/scans
2 getting to buy small summer baby cloths
3 my TMJ (jaw problem) goes away with the hormones.

Pregnancy must haves

1 maternity pillow
2 bump support
3 omeprazole for heartburn

callum was great at the dentist today, and i got away with just a clean, not bad to say i havent been for 7 years. josh wasnt keen on the noise from the clean though he was having a right wriggle.
think he must have moved though cos my hip has been loads better today

Love this Laura...great find :thumbup:

Best Bits

1)Feeling LO move/hearing heartbeat/scans
2)Having a baby bump
3)DH doing more housework :haha:

Pregnancy Must Haves

1)Pregnancy pillow
2)Gaviscon
3)Black maternity leggings - wear them all the time!

Helen - maternity bras thats a good one - couldn't manage without them either. :thumbup: I like having a baby bump too!

Claire - I know, I love these Q & A things too. :thumbup:

Beth - Glad you only needed a clean at the dentist, you must have been so relieved. :thumbup: And Josh moving too - bonus to get some relief from your sore hip. :happydance:

Been lucky enough not to get heartburn, but Gaviscon was definately top of my BF's must have list, she suffered something terrible with it.

Just finished blowing up my birthing ball and what a laugh we had - Ozzy trying to play with it, but getting totally frustrated cos it's too big for him to do anything other than nose it across the room. :haha:

Laura.xxx

beth - thats great news that josh moving has stopped your hip hurting. brill you only needed a clean after 7 years! and glad callum was good

laura - thats funny about ozzy and the birthing ball!

x

heres another so thought id add it :)

When are you due: How many weeks?:
Was this planned or unplanned:
How much weight gained:
Is this your first pregnancy?:
Latest food craving:
Your top two name choices or baby's name:
Worst Thing about being pregnant:
Best Thing about being pregnant:
The first person you told was:
Are you more scared or excited:
Happy or mostly moody:
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was:
You pee an estimated __ times a day?:
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?:
Will you breast feed:
Words of wisdom:

heres mine :)

When are you due: How many weeks?: - 15th September 11 - 23 weeks
Was this planned or unplanned: - Planned
How much weight gained: - i dont really know lol as i lost a stone!
Is this your first pregnancy?: - yes
Latest food craving: - Fanta Fruit Twist
Your top two name choices or baby's name: Jack Benjamin - Abigail-Rose
Worst Thing about being pregnant: Needing to Pee all the time!
Best Thing about being pregnant: Feeling Baby Kick
The first person you told was: My Partner was with me & then my mum
Are you more scared or excited: Excited....Very!
Happy or mostly moody: Happy
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: Today at a vet programme!
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: omg probs about 10!
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: i havent really had any dreams lol
Will you breast feed: im going to try
Words of wisdom: i say probably rest all you can and dont stress over little things, :)

When are you due: How many weeks? 22 july 31 weeks now
Was this planned or unplanned: planned
How much weight gained:13 lb
Is this your first pregnancy?: no second
Latest food craving: chocolate
Your top two name choices or baby's name: joshua jacob
Worst Thing about being pregnant: tiredness
Best Thing about being pregnant: feeling baby kick
The first person you told was: callum
Are you more scared or excited: bit of both
Happy or mostly moody: happy
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: 3 nights ago when callum wouldnt sleep
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: 8
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: you have to sleep to dream!! callum wont let me
Will you breast feed: gonna try but wont stress if it doesnt happen
Words of wisdom: be flexable with your birth plan then you wont be dissapointed with the birth you get.

When are you due: How many weeks?: - 17th June 11 - 3.5 weeks
How much weight gained: - 22lb
Is this your first pregnancy?: - No - 3rd.
Latest food craving: - Banana at 5 a.m. every morning :shrug:
Your top two name choices or baby's name: Logan Joseph - Mya Ann
Worst Thing about being pregnant: Anaemia, causing major breathlessness and palpitations!
Best Thing about being pregnant is: Being Pregnant!!!
The first person you told was: My Partner & then my mum.
Are you more scared or excited: Excited....Very!
Happy or mostly moody: Very Happy!
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: Three weeks ago, watching Dumbo with my god-daughter - the scene where he visits his mum, kills me everytime!
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: Think about 6 or 7.
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: Being on a fairground big wheel and everytime it's my turn to get off the bar won't release and I have to go round again. :haha:
Will you breast feed: Definately going to try.
Words of wisdom: Look after yourself and enjoy it - it's a privilege that men never get to experience.

L.x

When are you due: How many weeks?: - 10th June 11 - 2.5 weeks
How much weight gained: - 25lb
Is this your first pregnancy?: - No 2nd
Latest food craving: - Banana milkshake
Your top two name choices or baby's name: Joseph Andrew - Brooke Olivia
Worst Thing about being pregnant: Heartburn & being not being able to sleep on my tummy
Best Thing about being pregnant is: Being Pregnant :happydance:
The first person you told was: My hubby & Frankie
Are you more scared or excited: Very excited
Happy or mostly moody: Happy!
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: When frankie wouldnt go to sleep and wanted about 6 stories read...DH came to the rescue luckily!
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: 8ish
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: had lots of weird dreams!!
Will you breast feed: Going to try again
Words of wisdom: Enjoy pregnancy, try not to stress and from previous experience try to eat as healthily as you can :flower:

Hey Ladies,

How are you all doing? I'm afraid I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today :blush:. I'm exhausted, I've been really breathless and had frequent spells of palpitations for past 24 hours and I was awake from 2.30 a.m. until 6 a.m. Bump is heavy and crampy and my back is really sore, but other than that I could run a marathon :haha:. Anyway, that's my moan for the day - what's happening with you guys?

Lucy - Did you get your GP to sign you off work yet?

Bailey - Your furrbabies are just so cute! What are they called?

Beth - How are things with your house sale? Going smoothly now, I hope! Hope Josh is staying away from your sore hip!

Claire - How you feeling now? Saw on FB that you seem to be having as much fun as me today.

Helen - Great Q & A game - really enjoyed filling it in. :thumbup:

Laura.xxx

laura...i feel your pain! been feeling the same as you today. really fed up and more than ready to meet this baby! just so tired and achey :( not long to go now...

i feel for you girls, thoses last few weeks are killers, im already feeling them so god help me in a few weeks time.

im shattered after todays shift and aching all over. dont know how im gonna manage 4 days in a row next week. at least then i ll be done and can attempt to take it easier (ha ha yeah right not possible with callum)

laura have you spoken to your midwife about the palpitations?

Hiya,

Yeah MW says it's the anaemia had my iron tablets upped on Monday.

I hate moaning, because I genuinely do love being pregnant and I'm greatful for every second of it including the not-so-fab bits. I am feeling a bit better today, but like you Claire, I'm so ready to meet my baby now - wish I knew when that will be. I'm rubbish at being patient and not knowing when I'll go into labour is a killer for me - could be anytime until 27th June and that's ages away. :hissy::hissy::hissy:

L.x

27th june is my birthday!!

but i dont want you to wait till then because i wouldnt like to :(

i hope your little babies come soon i cant wait to see pics!! :)

Aww Beth being a nurse must be such hard work, I was moaning working in an office sat at my desk all day! Just think after those 4 shifts next week you won't be back there for ages! and you can enjoy lots of time with Callum before LO arrives.

I know exactly how you feel Laura...part of me wants to get excited and is thinking yay 2 weeks today and my baby will be here (if baby stays breech and I have the planned c-section)....BUT (and thats a big fat BUT!) if he/she turns it could be up to 2 weeks after my due date i guess? not sure what happens when you go overdue (as Frankie was 3 days early)? so that would be 24th June :( I really, really don't want to wait that much longer.

I'm not feeling much better today...exhusted to be honest and have had a few sudden sharp pains shooting down my lower back, into my bum and down my leg?! One time it was so painful I had to stop what I was doing!

helen i really hope my baby comes soon too!

can't wait to post pics for you girls and tell you my birth story! Can't believe i've known you all my whole pregnancy (and whilst TTC)...it's been a lovely chatting through everything :)

I can't believe how close everyone is getting now. I am so excited to hear the stories and see the pics.

I am having a weird one. I feel incredibly pregnant again. It is certainly possible but I am too scared to test as at 8DPO it is way too early. I will be testing on Saturday so please all keep fingers crossed for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->