Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

i didnt have sore boobs at all with callum so i think i might be lucky again and have a good pregnancy

Extremely lucky and if supersticious it could be another boy?!

Lucy it would be amazing if there was more than one in there!!!
Can't wait to hear about your scan after you have it Beth :happydance: and I can't believe you are 7+2 already!!!

My BBs are in terrible pain! Anything more than a light brush to them is torture, even with a bra on :dohh:

Took an OPK just for fun this morning and the test line was so dark it was blood red compared to the pink control line.

Lucy it would be amazing if there was more than one in there!!!
Can't wait to hear about your scan after you have it Beth :happydance: and I can't believe you are 7+2 already!!!

My BBs are in terrible pain! Anything more than a light brush to them is torture, even with a bra on :dohh:

Took an OPK just for fun this morning and the test line was so dark it was blood red compared to the pink control line.

Ha - me too! We really have to stop this parallel pregnancy thing - spooky!!

yeah i bet its another boy, will be nice for callum, but would love a girl for me.

i know 7+2 :happydance: almost a fetus instead of an embryo

Wooo time seems to fly by with your pregnancy beth! Do you girls feel the same or is it all dragging for you? Each day drags for me lol!! Just wanna know that all is safe... Has anyone found that they have really strong heartburn and are quite burpy? LOL

I had that in the first few days but have been ok since thank goodness x

It dragged a lot for me at 1st but seems to be speeding up now, prob because i am dreading my scan in 2 weeks!!!

First few weeks dragged by for me too, but last couple of weeks seem to have passed really quickly. Feeling more relaxed now i'm on my way into my 2nd trimester. :thumbup: Finally, got to tell my family and friends this weekend so it all seems so much more real for us now. :happydance:

Razcox - how are you doing? I'm keeping my fx that your scan goes well for you.

Cupcake - How did you get on at the EPU today?

How are all you earlybirds feeling? Any morning sickness yet? Mine was torture for 5/6 weeks, but it's subsided now - Thankfully.

:hugs:

L.x

GlasgowGal - I can't believe you are going to be 2nd tri in a few days!!

Morning sickness is creeping in in patches for me. I get some every day now, 1-3 minute waves 1-5 times a day. Not too terrible yet!

I hope it doesn't get any worse for you. I was fine until i was 5 weeks, then it kicked in and i suffered all day, every day until i was 10 w 3d. :sick: It was like being constantly sea sick. :sick: I tried every "cure" and old wives tale in the book and can confirm that nothing worked for me. :nope: Been okay for last couple of weeks - only really feel sick when i'm hungry now. :thumbup:

I hope it doesn't get any worse for you. I was fine until i was 5 weeks, then it kicked in and i suffered all day, every day until i was 10 w 3d. :sick: It was like being constantly sea sick. :sick: I tried every "cure" and old wives tale in the book and can confirm that nothing worked for me. :nope: Been okay for last couple of weeks - only really feel sick when i'm hungry now. :thumbup:

Glad you are feeling better now hun:hugs:

It's odd but I really want more symptoms. I feel like I am being left out at the moment as haven't really got anything except tiredness!! Even the twinges seem to have calmed down now (I know I am weird!)

I got a call from Bupa today who want to print the story of my BFP - I e-mailed the doc I saw to tell her and to thank her for helping me and the press office want to print it in next years magazine as a good news story. I am gonna wait until after the scan i think but I thought it was lovely that they wanted to share my story with others.

Asked this elsewhere but anyone got any suggestions for keeping weight down in pregnancy? Am pretty certain that diets aren't a good idea but am getting a bit worried as I am overweight already and don't want to be an elephant by August if I can avoid it!!

Hope all are well :hugs:

cant help you there, i went up a size after having callum and never lost it. will have to do some dieting after this one.

"Diets" per say aren't a good idea but I have been reading into trying to get a little healthier during this, too. Doing stuff like cutting out condiments, salts, any sugar we can - and eating plenty of veggies, lean meats, and fruits in small meals is really the best we can do. And of course, moderate exercise. But it's not easy, especially when your body craves and can sometimes only eat the things that aren't so good :(

I gained 30lbs because of depo and another 5-10 TTC!! I'm very, very petrified of being lectured by the doctors :cry:

Once we get to 6 weeks I think we can expect a few more symptoms. I want to feel the nausea more but I know it will get tiring fast.

i didnt have anything with callum so dont panick if you dont get any girls, im only getting the odd wave of nausea now

Hiya,

Remember that some of your early weight gain is related to increased fluid retention.

L.x

Hi ladies,

hope your all ok :flower:

any update lucy? ive got my fx'd that everything is ok.

bailey i agree with you about 'diets'! i gained 42lbs when i was pg with Frankie so i really dont want to repeat that!! but its so hard when you are craving naughty foods...biscuits, crisps and pizza are some of the things i want all the time at the moment :blush:

luckily im not really feeling sick anymore, not feeling so tired either. bbs are a little tender but not as bad, got a little bump now which i love :) :happydance:

time is going quite quickly for me now, with being so busy with xmas coming up i think time will fly by!

i'm sure you early girlies will feel more symptoms as you get further on, then you will wish that you didnt feel sick :haha:

claire xxx

hey girls, had my booking in appointment today. had my bloods taken but didnt get the screening bloods done.

go back again in 8 weeks.

hopefully my scan appointment will get sorted ok this time, i had a nightmare with callum as the referal went missing and i had to get them to do it again and then ring every day til they sorted it. didnt get the scan til 14 weeks then they put me forward 5 days.

midwife put my edd as 20th july but all the online calculators say 22nd so gonna keep at 22nd til scan.

I hope these appointments go more smoothly Beth! I can't wait til your scan!

Definitely had more morning sickness this AM between 5 and 6. Hasn't gotten to the "OMG I'm going to throw up" or unbearable sickness but it's there.

I'm dreading the phone call on Thursday, just want to get it over with. I was stupid and forgot to give them my pregnancy conformation paper so I will have to go back there and give them that, DH's pay stubs, and possibly our expense bills :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->