Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

this new job is actually much easier than the one i was doing when preg with callum, i was doing 12.5hr shifts then.

4 more to go, my back is killing me tonight, and feeling a bit crampy.

laura and claire, really hope your lo's dont keep you hanging around.

sarah i ve got everything crossed for you hun. hang on a few more days before testing no point before 10dpo.

Claire - Sorry you're not feeling any better today, sweetie. I know, I can't believe how long we've all been together - it's been lovely being able to talk and share my thoughts with you guys. :hugs:

Helen - Can't wait to see all the baby pics - its so exciting, a baby every month until september & two in june!!! :happydance:

Sarah - :dust: Fx'd for your :bfp: sweetie :dust:

Beth - Hope your cramp has subsided. :hugs:

Love

Laura.xxx

:dust: got my fingers crossed for you Sarah!

thanks Laura...feeling better this morning actually, probably the thought of making a big chocolate cake is helping haha! going to take it into work, every so often we bake things and sell them and donate money to charity.

oh my goodness beth, dont know how you coped last time :nope: i really hope we aren't waiting for our babies either!

xxx

I did 4 11 hour night shifts at 33 weeks last time no way i could do that now. Although feel like i ve done a night shift with callums sleeping habits at the mo.

i have everything crossed for you sarah :)

im 24 weeks today :yipee:

I'm just really tired. Callum is teething again and not sleeping. Thinly im getting about 5 hours a night.

I tried getting an appointment at the docs today for my hip but they are full so hot to rong tom at 8 to try and get an appointment. if not its gonna be next week but I'm working most of it.

Happy v day Helen that's great news! Clare and Laura sorry you've been having a difficult time lately. I hope these babies arrive soon with uncomplicated births. Keeping everything crossed for u both and hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll see some gorgeous baby pics and find out the sex if your Lo's. I'm so excited for you.

Poor old Beth sounds like you have it tough with a lack of sleep and your shift work. Only a few more to go then u can try and have some rest.

Sarah wishing u lots of luck for testing at the weekend. Hoping to see a lovely shiny bfp :)

As for me I got signed off today. I'm shattered and gp was more than willing to sign me off till my annual leave kicks in on 17th June. Bump is also measuring 39 weeks! Can you believe it! 10 weeks ahead of where it should be! My blood tests came back also showing low iron levels so I'm being put on iron tablets from now in. I guess that's maybe why I'm so tired.

happy v day helen!! :)

sorry your hip is still hurting beth, hope you get an appt soon. and what a nightmare callum is teething again :( I am shattered even on 8 hours sleep so I can't imagine what you feel like!

lucy - glad you have been signed off...sounds like you more than needed it! time to rest...boys are growing very well then!! hopefully the iron tablets will help you feel better.

xxx

After all my positivity... I am now spotting so looks like AF is on the way again (I spotted 5 days before AF last month too) - BOO! :wacko::cry: Onto month 2...

Happy V day Helen :happydance:

Glad the twins are growing so nicely Lucy and glad you signed yourself off, very sensible

Claire - hope the chocolate cake worked (last time I made one I cried because I forgot the eggs:haha:)

Laura - hope you are well hun

beth - get some rest! That's an order... tell them to get lost at work if you are tired (go to your GP if needed) You and bump are too important to be tired :hugs:

Love to all xxx

Hi girls, I'm sorry for such a rude break! Have just had a lot going on. Matilda seems to be doing just fine, I am able to feel her move around on the outside now. The last couple weeks I think I suffered a bit of antenatal depression, it has not been fun. In fact I've felt like such a horrible person! I'm still negative on pre-pregnancy weight because some days it's hard to want to eat and I have been sleeping a lot, too. But the last couple days have been looking brighter. I am lucky to have a very, very supportive husband.

It's amazing how far along everybody is!! :wacko: Claire, I am sure you are counting down the days! Lucy, I am happy to hear you are off work now and able to relax a little more. I know you ladies are getting to that uncomfortable point where you just want your LO here!

Happy V-day Helen!!!! :happydance: Have you posted a bump pic recently?

Sarah, sorry to hear you are spotting :( but if AF is back with some regularity already that's good news. I've got my fingers crossed permanently until you get that BFP! :dust:

I still have a little more reading to do to catch up, on top of everything else I am having to play catch up with work and have been stupidly busy with that. Thanks for all the FB adds, too!! If I'm missing anyone, please let me know :)

no i havent posted a new bump pic but i will do soon hun :)

happy 22 weeks :yipee:

im sorry about the spotting sarah and i have fingers crossed you get your BFP anytime soon :hugs:

awe sorry sarah but i think its a positive your cycle is regular.

i ve only 4 more shifts to go at work and we are having a staffing crisis at the mo so cant go off sick, will hobble through them.
tbh its not really work thats the problem its callums sleeping habits.

lucy glad your off work now, oh we will all be on mat leave soon. sounds lie your bump is doing fab.

bailey, good to have you back. hope your feeling a bit better, i was hit with depression and anxiety at the start of this preg from out the blue so if you need to talk im here, these hormones have a lot to answer for.

sorry your spotting sarah, but great your cycle is so regular! will keep my fingers crossed for your BFP next month :) the chocolate cake turned out great!

nice to hear from you bailey, sorry you have been feeling depressed...really hope it passes soon. pregnancy is not easy, yes i am definitely counting down the days!!

think i've got a bug...or it's just a hormonal pregnancy thing but I have been feeling very sick since about 4pm and really weak like ive got no energy. lovely DH went and got me some lucozade :) x

thanks beth, feeling alot better today thanx.

I've found a new thing to crave lol anything with yoghurt on...you know like from health food stores like youghurt peanuts and yoghurt raisins!! cant stop eating them! i suppose its a little better than chocolate!?!

anyone else got any new random cravings? x

Hiya,

Glad your feeling better today, Claire. Lucozade is a miracle worker :thumbup:

Beth - Congrats on only having 4 shifts to go. Don't know how you managed 12 hour shifts when you were carrying Callum.

Lucy - Pleased to hear that you been signed off and your bump is measuring so well. Now you can get youself lots of rest and relaxation and forget all about work for ages. :happydance:

Sarah - Sorry to hear that your spotting sweetie, but like the others said it is a sign the your cycle is back on track, which can only help in TTC. As helen said we'll be keeping our fx'd and sending loads of :dust: until we see that :bfp:

Helen - Happy 24 weeks! Can't wait for a new bump pic !!!

Bailey - Sorry you've not been feeling too grand - these pregnancy hormones have got a lot to answer for. Glad hubby is taking good care of you. :hugs:

:happydance: AFM - I'm 37 weeks today - woohoo!!! :happydance: So to celebrate here's my full-term bump pics.

Attachments

• PG37Wks.jpg
    PG37Wks.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • PG37Wks2.jpg
    PG37Wks2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
  • PG37wks3.jpg
    PG37wks3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
wow Laura your pics are lovely :) you really look wonderful love the middle picture thats so nice & im loving your top :D

happy 37 week :yipee: xx

happy 32 weeks Beth :yipee: xx

happy 38 weeks claire :yipee: xx

glad you feel a little better claire, not long now chick :)

well i think i may have got insomnia back again! :(

i had it at the beginning of my pregnancy from week 4 till week 9 now it seems i may have it again, i went to bed at about 10 last night and was still laid awake at 6 then fell asleep and woke at 8! my partner says my eyes look like there about to touch my knees! thanks for that lol :(

yay laura, love the full term bump.
sorry to hear your not sleeping helen, at least i have a reason thats keeping me awake rather than just not being able to sleep.

i ve started on the raspberry leaf tablets today and got a docs appointment this afternoon for my hip.

if it is spd im gonna contact the hospital to see my birth notes for callum cos im stressing that spd and low pubic arch is gonna end up with another emergency forceps or section delivery.

id much rather have an early induction or a planned section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->