Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

What's a boppy cover. Love her blanket. Josh has one simular (in blue obviously)

Beth - How are you feeling? Happy 34 Weeks!!! :happydance:

Lucy - How did you get on at your MW appt? I know what you mean - this not knowing when it's all going to happen is driving me crackers, but think that's only because i want it to happen now. :haha:

Bailey -When do you have your next scan? I love your blanket - it really pretty! :thumbup:

Helen - Congrats on being down to double figures!!! :happydance: I agree with the others, i'm sure the sonographer wouldn't have said anything about the sex if she really wasn't sure.

Claire - It great to hear that your feeling so well after your c-section and your post-preg weight loss is fab! :thumbup: Hope I'm able to shift mine relatively quickly.

AFM - I'm 39 Weeks today!!!:happydance:

Love & Hugs

Laura.xxx

A Boppy is a breastfeeding/feeding pillow that goes around your waist (link), do you have them there? It has slipcovers so I bought a couple imagining they could get pretty dirty.

Laura, next scan is 4 weeks away exactly. Can't believe you are already 39 weeks! I'm on edge for you :)

oh right yeah we do have them over here.

im ok thanks just really tired today. 34 weeks :happydance: thats my stop worrying date. if born now lo has the same chance of survival as full term and chances are would only need minimal support.

happy 39 weeks laura, im sure it will happen soon. are you getting loads of messages asking if baby is here yet, they get really annoying. lol.

Just wanted to nip in and say hello to you all and catch up with what everyone has been up to. (being nosey to see if we have any more widgets babies!!)

I am ok at the moment, just getting on with things in the hope we get a BFP someday soon and desperately trying not to obsess! It isn't working well at all...

Love to all mummies and babies xxx

good to see you popping in hun, was gonna facebook you to see how you were doing.

ahh fanx babe x

Hope Callum and Josh are ok, are you enjoying being a SAHM for now?

had a busy first week. but i now have lining paper on the walls and a floor down in my bedroom. just needs painting now.

my parents go on hol tom so i have the house all to my self (and callum of course) for two weeks think im gonna be shattered running around after him.

Good to hear from you Sarah :)
Are you still heading to Greece soon? I have relatives outside of Athens so I hope to be able to go out there one day. Beautiful!

Freedom will be fun though beth. Sounds like you are nesting away with all that decorating, maybe josh will be a little early?

Bailey, I am off to Greece on 27th. It will do us both good I think although I struggle to get excited about it I am sure I will have a lovely time when I get there.

How is your princess doing?

glad to see you popping in sarah, hope your ok hun :)

ahh you go away on my birthday! :)

im sure you and DH will have a lovely time away and the break will do you both some good :hugs: xxx

Hey Sarah, lovely to hear from you. I'm sure you'll have a fab time on your hols. :thumbup: You never know what might happen with a bit relaxation and different scenery. Well that's my theory anyway, and for good reason, this LO was made in Amsterdam.

Bailey - Can't wait to see your next scan pic! :happydance: I've bought a breastfeeding pillow too. I heard that they were really good for helping with good positioning and posture.

Beth - Yeah, getting loads of txts and everytime i phone someone, they think it's cos I've had the baby.

Helen & Lucy - How are you ladies doing?

Claire - Love your new profile pic on fb. :thumbup:

AFM - Just been out and bought a set of vacu-bags as i have develped the urge to sort out all my bedding and linen. Also got three sets of new bedding and this lovely picture frame to give to my mum from the LO, when he/she decides to arrive. My new car-seat should be delivered tomorrow and i have a MW appt on wed (39w+5d), so that's my plan of attack for the week so far.

Hope you all had a lovely wkend!

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

cutting it fine with the car seat. lol.

callum and i have just been to toddler yoga, he joined in a lot more today. im shattered again though, gonna put my feet up for the rest of the day. (well as much as is possible with a 17 month old)

thankfully since finishing work my hip isnt really a problem, wonder if josh has moved down any to help it out too. looking forward to seeing the midwife again tom.

I'm positive you will have a good time, Sarah - would love to see photos if you post them! Everything is going well here and she seems to be doing just fine. Hopefully everything checks out next month.

Toddler yoga sounds like a lot of fun :) I'm looking forward to when Mattie is able to go places and absorb them a little bit, as DH and I both grew up in super rural areas with not much to do. Now we live minutes away from an aquarium, zoo, lots of parks and kid-friendly museums. Excited!

Laura, is that a bit of nesting going on? :winkwink:

Haven't posted a bump photo in 7 weeks so here's a new one. I expect some more from you girls, too!

(Here is the 12 week one for comparison)
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/24weeks.jpg

fab bump hun. will do my best to get one but im on my own now so its harder to get one.

hey girls

hope your all well, well had another scan again today due to her movements again & the fluid been high, the fluid has increased again! and baby is weighing 2lbs 7 oz already ive been told to expect a bigger baby because of the fluid makes more room for baby to grow,

she is doing well though and she seems happy in there, shes gone transverse again lol, they say there is no room for her to get head down as all the water so only two positions she can go into is breech n transverse, so i think i maybe induced two weeks early so they can break waters so her head can go down or ill have c-section not sure yet it depends weather the water increases more or not,

im seeing consultant on wednesday see what he says about uit & ill inform you girls then, sorry i aint been active here last couple of days,

ive got abigail a few bits n bobs just recently :) & she deffo is a girl got another look today with her legs open lol :)

ill post a bump pic too :)

the little bracelet is something for me to keep which she probs wont wear as its heavy lol :)

thats the moses basket i got her the other day :)

& the dress :thumbup:

and my bump 26 weeks 4 days :)

Attachments

• bracelett.jpg
    bracelett.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Abigails Moses Basket.jpg
    Abigails Moses Basket.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 198462_144625422270609_100001694552031_270929_991905_n.jpg
    198462_144625422270609_100001694552031_270929_991905_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 26+3.jpg
    26+3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Glad you got reassurance about the gender Helen! That moses basket is just precious :cloud9: I love the bracelet, too. I am going to buy something with birthstones in it once she is born, but since she is due the day before the last day of Sept I'm not 100% on what it'll be for her yet.

Glad to hear everything looks good, I hope you get positive news Wednesday! Amazing how big she is already :)

ok here is my 34 + 3 bump pic.

i have done a underware shot too and i look massive. dont want to scare you.

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
OMG gorgeous bumps there! You all look wonderful.

Helen, I love the moses basket and dress. I love girlie things (which is odd as I couldn't imagine Evelyn in pink so the only dress I bought her was red)

Beth - I bet you look fab in the underwear pic.:flower:

Bailey - you are carrying yours just like I did, a definite girl in there.:thumbup:

Laura, you are nesting so hope baby doesn't arrive before the carseat:winkwink:

AFM, I am good, at the high stage on CBFM so getting lots of practice in. Hoping for peak tomorrow :happydance:

Also one of the lads who works for me got back from paternity today, he has called his little boy Ralph and says his wife was in labour 45 mins! Lucky girl...

im in love with that dress. i love all the girlie stuff. boys stuff is no where near as cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->