Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

:dust: for you Sarah!! And yay for practice :p

Beth you have definitely grown noticeably since your last bump shot. I'm sure your underwear pic is great! I wish I had the confidence to even take one, even my DH is lucky to see me in just underwear :blush:

you look fab hun :) and definetly getting bigger!,your bump is lovely

thankyou bailey :)

aww sending loads of dust your way sarah :hugs: :dust:

i posted pic from 9 weeks, 22 weeks and now at 26 weeks 4 days! :thumbup:

Attachments

• hlenebump9wks.PNG
    hlenebump9wks.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 22 week.jpg
    22 week.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • 26 week 3 days x.jpg
    26 week 3 days x.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
hey ladies...really loving all the bump pics :)

laura - some definate nesting going on there, dont think you will be waiting much longer to meet your LO! so exciting!!

Ollie is doing well, he is putting weight back on as he lost a bit after he was born. he is up to 7lb today so 2oz to go until birth weight. he also had his hearing test which he passed in both ears which i am so pleased about.

i will post a post partum belly pic soon, i will do it on wednesday when ollie is 2 weeks old. i am amazed at how quickly my tummy has flattened, i'm sure breastfeeding has helped!

x

is the breast feeding going well.

im really nervous about trying it this time as i only managed a week last time and found it really painfull.

Beth you look great!! Envious of your bump! Thank you for sharing :)
Helen I love your naked bump too! A definite difference between 22 and 26 weeks.

Claire so glad Oliver is doing well and you BF'ing is working out. Does anybody know if the saying that breastfeeding ability is genetic is true? It very well may not be. I do hope so as my mother was able to exclusively breastfeed my brother and I both for 6 months each.

Morning Ladies,

Loving the bump pics - will try to get another one up this week as I've not posted one since 37wks.

Bailey & Sarah - Don't know whether it's nesting or just plain old boredom - hope it is nesting though!

Beth - I know what you mean about the carseat - lol!!! We do have a group 0 one that my aunt gave to us, but after putting it in the car last week I got all antsy because it only has a three-point harness and the recommendation is a 5 point-harness. So I started freaking that it wasn't secure enough and ordered a new one on saturday.

Helen - I love all the little girly bits you've bought for Abigale - So beautiful! I'm really glad to hear that you got the sex absolutely confirmed at you recent scan.

Have a great day everyone!

Love

Laura.xxx

back from the midwife. josh is doing fine. hb 147 and my bp and pee was fine.

i had a student midwife doing everything and she measured bump at 36cm but i ve never had anyone measure that low down before so im not convinced im that big.

good news is that he is 2/5 engaged :happydance: the student got the midwife to check cos she was shocked he wa that far down already.

discussed my concerns about going over due and him being bigger than callum and causing problems with my pelvis shape and she said at my next appointment we can discuss not going over and possible consultant review if he is looking to be bigger than callum on the scan i have on sat.

so back in 2 weeks.

Glad to hear that everything went well at your MW appt and they're going to keep an eye on things with Josh's weight. :thumbup:

Laura.x

i need ideas girls.

my best friend is getting married soon and her hen night is next weekend, well her sister has gone maid of honour ziller and wont let me help organize anything.

she is my best friend and i feel like i want to do something to make it special for her especially since im gonna be going back to the hotel both nights for 10.30 - 11 so missing out on a lot of the fun.

so any ideas what i an do that wont cost an arm and a leg seen as i ll be doing it on my own.

Hi Beth - I'm really rubbish at coming up with these kind of things, but will have a think on it and get back to you.

Went to my MW appt yesterday and she said that LO's head is still moving free, so despite my EDD being tomorrow, labour is not looking very imminent. :cry: If I don't go into labour beforehand I've got to go for an assessment appt on 25th June and she has booked an induction for 1st July. I'll be gutted if i have to have an induction - really hope to start naturally and be able to stay at home for as long as possible, which of course isn't an option when they induce. I would also have to go to the labour ward for the whole time rather than the cmu. :growlmad: I know that no labour is predictable, anything can happen and the most important thing is a nice healthy baby at the end, but just can't help feeling a tad dissappointed at the prospect. But I do have two weeks to hope that LO will get fed up in there and come out and meet a very excited mummy and daddy soon. So I'm going to stop whining now, stay positive and up my exercises to see if bouncing on the birthing ball and walking the dog will help LO to drop into place. FX

How is everyone else doing?

Will put a pic of my 40 bump on tomorrow.

Love

Laura.xxx

hi girls,
i seen consultant yesterday they say baby is weighing 2lb 70z already, they aint happy about fluid as it icreased again, they told me to come home n get hospital bag packed for me n abigail as labour could start anytime now due to the fluid been heavy which is making abigail gain weight faster,

i have another scan in 4 weeks by then ill be 31 weeks, and they say that if nothing changes by then, then they'll induce me anytime after 32 because if labour starts by itself the fluid could make cord snap or make the cord come out before her, which can be dangerous for her, its looking at the moment they are planning on doing a c-section which i didnt want but ofcourse her health is more important, if the fluid goes down by next scan i can go on and carry her normal but if it increases again its higher risk, they cant drain the fluid as that could make me go in to premature labour too, and because of placenta been low they could puncture it,

the main thing is abigail is healthy inside its just the cord the fluid and movements there worried about,

hope your all ok girls. good news about josh been 2/5 engaged beth :)

laura i hope your not waiting much longer for baby to come maybe fathers day!! that would be a lovely gift! :)

im 27 weeks today!! :)

now i feel bad for bragging im 2/5 th engaged lol. im sure lo will engage soon, some dont engage til labout begins, get bouncing lots.

helen, sorry the fluid is still such an issue but sounds like they are happy with abigails progress, are they going to give any steroids or anything to help mature her lungs.

i decieded to get my friend a personalised photo album and im gonna bake cupcakes for us all with edible hen do toppers.

Keeping you both in my thoughts Helen and Laura! Laura I hope that the next week goes textbook for you... I understand not wanting to be induced :(

I won't be online for the next couple days so I hope I don't miss much - laptop charger went out on me so when the battery dies I'm computer-less until the new charger comes in the mail.

Hello ladies!

Poor Laura, was hoping I'd log on to find ur Lo had already arrived. But hey you never know what might happen in 2 weeks! As Beth days get bouncing hun.

Also Helen sorry to hear the news about abigail. Again keeping everything crossed that fluid goes down and that u can keep her baking to term.

Bet what a great idea about the cupcakes for the hen do I'd be seriously impressed so I hope your friends like them.

Clare glad all is well with you and that Oliver has taken so well to breastfeeding.

Had my growth scan on Monday. Was a little disapointing as the operator was just learning and it took ages and I'm not sure the measurements are correct. Twin 1's head is measuring 40+3 which I hope is wrong although he has had a far larger head than the average all the way along. Twin 2 seems to have reduced growth since last time but still the same size as a singleton baby at this stage. Weight estimations are currently 4lb12 for twin1 and 4lb 2 for twin 2. So great sizes if they happen to arrive early. Twin 1 is head down and 2 is breech but consultant happy to go for natural birth. If they don't arrive sooner I'll be induced at 38 weeks which is just 6 weeks away.

Been back at work today. Tomorrow is officially my last day. Woooooohooooooo!

Helen - I hope your 31 week scan shows some reduction in your waters, so you can carry Abigale a little longer. FX'd. Happy 27 Weeks!!!:happydance:

Beth - Photo album and cupcake is a great idea - I'm sure your friend will love it, I know I'd be really pleased if I got something like that.

Bailey - Hope your charger arrives soon. Happy 25 Weeks!!! :happydance:

Lucy - Fab to hear that the twins are measuring well and how exciting that they will be here in six weeks or less. :happydance: Happy last day at work tomorrow :happydance: Welcome to Maternity Leave!!!:happydance:

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back