Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Yay. I said team pink. At least they can monitor the fluid now and I think they can drain Some off if they need to. don't hold me to that though.

Took callum for his mmr today. he was very brave.

I feel rubbish today. Threw up 3 times this morning and have felt sick all day. Think i. ve caught a bug.

Helen - Good to hear from you Sweetie. So you're on team :pink: with Bailey - love the name you've chosen, so pretty! :thumbup: Well I'm officially the only one still on team :yellow: now - hopefully not be too much longer until I can resolve that question.

Beth - Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well - hope it passes soon. How's Callum feeling after having his MMR? Take it easy and definately no more decorating, until you feel better! :hugs:

Lucy - Yes I'm thinking that LO is very comfy in there and doesn't seem to be in any hurry to come out. No twinges or BH yet. Hope I go on or before my EDD, but not confident - I've got a definate feeling that I'm going to go over :growlmad: How are you feeling with the cramping etc? Has it eased any?

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

callum is fine thankfully. im hoping he will sleep through the night again, he has been doing really well this past week or so.

hopefully a good nights sleep will help me feel better and the bug will pass. cant believe how sick i have been this pregnancy.

wont be long before you find out your team laura. i didnt have any signs or bh when having callum, my waters just broke out the blue.

Wow Bailey congrats on team pick seems as a group we've evened out a bit between team pink and blue.

Oh Laura I'm waiting with baited breath to hear something has happened. Like Beth says it could come out of the blue. I'm not sure I could cope with the anticipation! All I know is that if the boys behave theyll stay in till 38 weeks max but I have been told to expect them earlier as they're measuring big.

Oh Beth sorry you've been unwell must be terrible throwing up when youre heavily pregnant. Hope your feeling somewhat better today.

Well I'm 31 weeks today and I never dreamt I'd be here. Each week that the babies remain inside is a blessing so I will celebrate every Thursday!

I'm off to the midwife later for my weekly check. Beth did u get your visits sorted out?

im seeing her again on tue for my 34 week appointment (last one was 28) and im guessing it will go to every 2 weeks then.
i also have my last scan a week on sat so will have an idea of what weight he is.

i have a feeling i will be measuring under my fundal height when i go, tried measureing it my self and i get it about 3 cm under. i was 3 under with callum at 34 week.

happy 31 weeks Lucy!! :)

happy 26 weeks to me!! :)

happy 24 weeks Bailey!! :)

not long now laura and baby should be here and i cant wait to find out what your having bet your soooooo excited too :)

thankyou Laura OH chose the name :) xx

Happy new weeks everybody!!
Yay you are on team pink with me Helen :happydance: Abigail-Rose is a beautiful name :) Now go buy some pink stuff!

Visiting family just left and I also had my 24 week appt today. Everything is perfect, have my glucose testing in a month. They are also doing another ultrasound to check on her size, since I am on the Labetalol and it can make babies a bit smaller.

Laura I hope your little one isn't planning on staying much longer! Can't wait to find out if you've got a little boy or girl.

Happy new weeks everybody!!
Yay you are on team pink with me Helen :happydance: Abigail-Rose is a beautiful name :) Now go buy some pink stuff!

Visiting family just left and I also had my 24 week appt today. Everything is perfect, have my glucose testing in a month. They are also doing another ultrasound to check on her size, since I am on the Labetalol and it can make babies a bit smaller.

Laura I hope your little one isn't planning on staying much longer! Can't wait to find out if you've got a little boy or girl.

Claire hope you are recovering well?

omg i just realised im in double figures!! :) 98 days!! :)

thankyou bailey hope your ok :)

hi ladies

hope your all well!

yay helen...team pink!! very pretty name you have chosen.

laura i am very excited for you, not long for you to wait now! i think you are team pink aswell.

bailey i am recovering very well thank you. havent taken painkillers for 2 days now, my tummy is tender still and it aches if i stand up for too long. but not feeling too bad at all to be honest. I weighed myself yesterday and i weighed a stone lighter than the day before i had oliver! so i have lost a stone in a week :) only a stone to lose to be my pre-pregnancy weight!

xxx

glad your doing well. hope i do as well with the weight loss, just weighed myself and i ve gained a stone so far.

Nice on the weight loss Claire! And glad you are feeling better. How's little Oliver doing?

Beth how is Callum feeling? I saw he was feeling a bit icky a couple days ago.

I was very shocked at the doctor's this afternoon, still weigh the same as I did 4 weeks ago (almost on the dot) and -6lbs pre pregnancy weight. But I finally look unmistakably pregnant! The doctor isn't concerned as I'm eating when I'm hungry and eating good food. I just do hope Matilda is the right size.

oliver is good thanks. such a chilled out baby :) he doesnt really get too upset when he's hungry, he makes much more fuss when we change his nappy!! and it's great as he has only been waking once in the night at about 3am for a feed, then not waking again until 6.30ish! so i'm getting quite alot of sleep.

today was my due date, its weird! little man is already 9 days old. hope your little ones come a bit early aswell, so your not left waiting :) xx

aww claire glad your doing well, & glad baby oliver is letting you get plenty of sleep :)

how is frankie with him?

wow cant believe it would have been your due date today and little one is 9 days old! :)

im glad that you are recovering well, :)

Bailey - im also lighter then when i fell pregnant as well lol, but when i had scan on monday they said baby is average size, i think i will be getting another scan in a couple of weeks, due to me having High amount of fluid which could make baby really big & make me go into premature labour, if baby gets to big they said they will induce me early maybe 2 weeks early, im seeing consultant on 15th so i'll see what he says about it then :) but all in all Abigail-Rose is healthy & happy in there & ofcourse thats the main thing :) xxx

thanks helen, glad all is well with little abigail and that they are monitoring you well.

frankie is brilliant with ollie. she loves him and wants to cuddle him all the time. she wants to help us change his nappy and fetch things for us, bless her. and she has been going off to bed fine at her usual bedtime with no fuss and still goes off to pre-school in the mornings. i was worrying about all of that and i needn't have because she has been great about it all :) i'm lucky!!

ok girls i know this is a funny post but

do you think they could get gender wrong its not crossed my mind till now but going back on what she said, its got me in a mess lol,,

ok at my 20 week gender scan the sonographer told me they couldnt tell me the sex due to its ankles been crossed with its knees up, i went away feeling a little sad that i never found out but ofcourse baby was healthy n that was main thing

then on monday when i had my scan at 25 weeks 4 days, this was her response when i asked what sex was " my guess is a girl due to not seeing any bits" lol now i think about it im like how can i be so sure lol she's basically laid in same position as 20 week scan,

if i post 20 week scan and 25 week one you'll see what i mean lol,

even on the first one her knees seemed a bit higher, and you couldnt see but i really dont know lol, i hope not as i baught her a bright pink moses basket on thursday lol, now im in 2 minds haha :dohh:

Attachments

• baby 21.jpg
    baby 21.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 26 week scan.jpg
    26 week scan.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
I doubt she would have committed to a sex if she wasnt sure. I think by that stage boy bits are fairly obvious.

helen i agree with beth, surely she wouldnt have commited to a sex without being sure. and if she wasnt sure she would have said. i dont think you need to worry hun x

I wouldn't try to worry about it too much, I think a sonographer would have to be pretty sure to say it was one sex or the other like Beth said.

I've bought a lot of pink myself. Over the last week I've done a lot more shopping and set some stuff up storage wise. I keep worrying it's too early and I keep fussing with everything too much :blush:

Her drawers with all my 0-3 clothes and other care items (bassinet sheets, Boppy covers, toys, shampoos/washes, health items, diaper creams, towels, washcloths, etc)

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_2238.jpg

Her first blanket :cloud9:

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_2240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back