• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Update.... If all goes to plan I will be back with you with immediate effect. I just got my BFP!!!!!

I cannot find an emoticon to properly express how I feel Sarah!!! So happy!! And very excited for an update :happydance:

Yay Sarah :happydance::thumbup::happydance: I am absolutely over the moon for you Sweetie - really chuffed!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm afraid I can confirm that curries, fresh pineapple, :sex: walking my poor little dogs legs off, walking up and down the stairs and bouncing on that bloody birthing ball are not bringing on my labour. I would trying combinations of the above, but i think there may health safety issues to consider or at least a curry-stained carpet.

How are you all doing? Bailey and Beth hope you guys are feeling better. :hugs:

Love

Laura.xxx

come on baby we all want to meet you. its bad mannors to keep us waiting.

im much better from my cold thanks, it didnt hang around long thankfully

i ve been so uncomfortable today bump and hip wise though. im wondering if he has dropped a bit more.
spent the mornin after dropping callum off at nursery getting my gran ready for day centre, then cleaning the house.

then went to get all the hen do supplies (tiara an sashes etc) with my friends sister then came home and crashed out for 2.5 hrs :dohh:

was lovely to have a nice relaxing afternoon and catch up on some sleep.

Ok here goes....:happydance:

I am very very early 7DPO according to the CBFM's dates. I am therefore being very cautious and just hoping to get past the weekend first when AF may have started before getting too excited

DH currently doesn't know - it is his birthday tomorrow so I am saving it until then to tell him (he's away with work) It will totally make his birthday for him.

As for pics, this is the best I can get sorry. You should be able to see it with a squint or two. I think hubby has taken the decent camera with him so I can't get a good one yet.

All please keep your fingers crossed that my new little baby sticks for me

photo(1).jpg

i see it. you cant miss that one. what a fab prezzie for hubby. evelyn planned that one well didnt she.

That is definitely a nice pink line, hun! My IC's were definitely not that dark or maybe not even existent at 7DPO so I hope that's good news for you :hugs: Sticky vibes!

Sounds like you had a full day Beth, a nap sounds really good right now!

Laura you really have tried everything! I hope something works for you soon. You LO is keeping us all on edge :p

Fantastic news sarah. I am so pleased for you and what a lovely birthday present for your hubbie! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way. Certainly a dark line considering you're only 7dpo - keeping everything crossed xxx

Beth glad ur starting to feel better, sound like you're still really busy tho. I hope u can take some time out and rest up soon!

Awww Laura u poor thing. Can't believe uve tried most things and none have worked -grrr. Baby is just too damn comfy lol. Fingers crossed something happens for u soon babe.

wow congratulation Sarah i am soooooo happy for you, & what a lovely suprise for your DH :) what a lovely line you have there for 7dpo :)

oh laura thats a bummer you've tried everything and still no luck :( i wanna see pics! comeon baby bump dont keep mummy waiting much longer! :) fingers crossed its not much longer chick :hugs:

hope your hips ok beth, how are you feeling hows little callum?

how are you feeling Lucy & Bailey? :)

im ok just been getting monitored every day it was OH's birthday yesterday so we went out for a meal it was lovely :)

abigail seems to be doing ok i have my scan next wednesday, & im really hoping some of this fluid has gone! :)

by the way when do you learn to stop buying? lol! abigail has far far too much stuff its rediculous lol! me and OH went out yesterday and got her loads more stuff!

i swear i have millions of stuff!

i have about 40 packs of wipes, cotton wool ( loads) 5 big tubs of sudacrem, nappies galore, shampoo/bath stuff too much, n thats just silly stuff i have loads of other stuff ive baught lol!

clothes ive started buying 3-6 months now cuz i cant buy anymore newborn or 0-3 cuz she has too much, i think i have some kind of disorder lol!

i look in the spare room where its all kept and even my mum couldnt believe how much ive got she said to me surely that isnt all for baby lol?

i just thought u go through so much stuff, im sure theres never enough lol, ?

i think after all you have been through to get to here your allowed to spoil her silly.

Sarah - That's a fab line for 7 days dpo - I didn't even get a line at 10dpo. Happy Birthday to your hubby! :cake:

Beth - So glad your feeling better sweetie. :thumbup:

Helen - I agree with Beth, if you want to buy Abigale lots of nice things then you go for it. And as for the practicals, you can never have enough nappies, creams, wipes etc. I've got a wardrobe full of them and every time there's a baby event on at one of the supermarkets i go and buy more. :haha:

Lucy and Bailey - Hope you're both well.

Claire - Glad to see you been cleared to drive again. :thumbup:

love

Laura.xxx

happy 28 weeks to me! :yipee:

happy 26 weeks Bailey! :yipee:

happy 33 weeks Lucy! :yipee:

hello all

I just wanted to let you all know it looks like bad news, I did another test yesterday which had an even fainter line than the first, I also felt awful all day, the last time I had that awful feeling was when I first thought something was wrong with Evelyn. Then today every single symptom has gone and I have just tried testing and there is nothing at all there, not even a smudge so looks like a chemical for me.

Am totally gutted but am trying so hard to see the positive that everything obviously got to the right place but it just wasn't meant to be. Very sad but also very positive for next month :)

Hope everyone is still well xxx

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you felt awful today. It may not be good news this month and it's good that you are looking at the positives, because they are positive signs. On the other hand it may be okay - I didn't get anything when I did tests at dpo 8, 10 or 12. All my symptoms had gone by the time i decided to use my last frer at 15 dpo, because i was officiallly late on my usually very regualar cycle and wanted to just put the whole thing to bed for another month. Three mins later and there were two lines and the test line was still pretty faint. I couldn't believe my eyes until I got a clearblue digital to officially spell it out.

Love and big :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Think im all sorted ready for my hen weekend away. I ll have my phone to updated but dont worry if I dont post.

So sorry Sarah :( I'm happy to see your PMA shine through, though :hugs:

Happy 36 weeks Beth and 41 weeks Laura! Beth have fun over the weekend :)

Doing well over here but it's been a rough week. DH worked a lot of extra hours for a huge catering event and we've had majorly severe weather. A storm earlier this week knocked out power for 127,000 houses in the immediate area and just devastated a lot of trees and some buildings. Last night a tornado touched down just a couple miles away. I'll be glad when this severe stuff dies down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->