Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

awww..she is tooo cute..and she is skinny!!! yeah usually they cut the cords a bit shorter...

well done you. she is gorgeous. dont worry about the cord it will be gone in a day or two
glad the bf is going well.

josh is 8 weeks old today and has been exclusivly breast fed. im so proud of myself. he has his 8 week check in the morning and im gonna make an appointment for his first jabs.

Aww Mattie is adorable! So pleased that she is feeding well - once you're both in to the swing of it those late night feeds are so special, when it's just you and her and the whole world is sleeping - perfect!!! I love it!

Beth - Well done on 8 weeks of bf too! Let us know how he gets on at his 8 week check. Mya had her first jabs last week, she was so brave - I felt sick having to turn her round so the nurse could inject her in the other leg. I'm waiting for the appt for her next ones.

Love to you all.

L.xxx

all well at 8 week check. josh now weighs 12lb 12oz and is on the 75th percentile, my little chubber.

the swab he had done of his mouth came back negative for thrush so looks like he just has a very milky tongue.

i ve got a bit of tummy ache today so wondering is af is looming, was hoping she wouldnt come back straight away. boo

A great birth story and a beautiful daughter. Matti is just lovely Bailey and you must be over the moon.

Good news that Josh is doing so well beth and sorry if it is AF.

Love to you and Mya Laura x

AFM - diet going well, at this rate I will be half a stone lighter by the next time I test which will be amazing if 6 is lucky!

Hope you are all ok x

Sarah - Congrats on you weight loss - you're doing fab! Cycle six was my lucky one - hope it is for you too sweetie.

Beth - Josh is doing so well and i'm chuffed his thrush has cleared up. I'm going to weigh Mya at the clinic on tuesday as she'll be 12 weeks then. No AF for me yet either, think it's the breast feeding - that's over a year now since my last one.

Love to all.

Laura.xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all well!

I took Mya for an unscheduled check up at the clinic today - She is now 13lbs, 64cms long (thats another 6cms - 12 cms sinces birth) and her head circumference is 40cms. I can't believe how quickly she's growing - definately takes her height from Daddy.

Love to you all and lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you Sarah.

L.x

how we all doing girls.

josh is growing so fast, he is a right little tub. callum is cutting his last 4 teeth so has been a nightmare so not much sleep for me. my new double bed is helping though. i love it.

Saw the pics on FB of them both Beth- they are both so cute! You must be a very proud mummy xx

AFM cycle 6 TTC and still no news I'm afraid. I am 1dpo ish today so should know if any news in a couple of weeks but not massively confident as had all sorts of problems with monitor and opks so am not even sure I have ovulated!! Paul & I have decided that next month we are binning all the opks and everything and stopping worrying about it all.

On a positive 9lb lost on the diet so far so good in that sense. Hoping for another stone before Christmas

Love to all xxxx

excellent news on the weight loss hun, i ve been stuck at my weight but this week i lost 2 lb however i bet i ve just put it all back on with the key lime pie and cup cakes i ve had today :dohh:

ooohhh cupcakes - yummmmmmyyyy!

You have done so well with your weight - are you still breastfeeding?

yep i am.

i lost the weight really qickly after josh but then im stuck at the weight i was when i got preg, i still have plenty to lose from callum so im a bit dissapointed im not still losing, so i ve been good all week and cut out the snacks and fizzy pop. but today it all went wrong with the family meal. back on the wagon tom, although i do have one cup cake left.

felt a bit down about my weight this week as have been trying to find a dress for a party and cant find any in a 16 and then when i did find some i liked at matalan the 16 there was too tight around arms and they dont have it in an 18. arghhhh.

You don't look like a 16 on your pics beth! I'd have said 14 max...

My bingo wings are one of my most annoying bits! Even in the glory days (long long ago) when I was a size 10, I hated the tops of my arms!!

I didn't ever realise how much pregnancy would change my body too. Thanks to lovely Evelyn I have a stretchy belly now... Not that I am complaining as she was worth it!

Well done on the b/f xxx

i know everyone says that and are suprised at how much i weigh.
i have a wide frame so add the floppy belly and big boobs to that and im now the biggest i ve ever been.

im used to just being able to pick up a 13 and it fit comfortably, since the boys thats gone out the window. i have no ill power though and now im bf i want to eat all the time, im so hungry.

i know everyone says that and are suprised at how much i weigh.
i have a wide frame so add the floppy belly and big boobs to that and im now the biggest i ve ever been.

im used to just being able to pick up a 13 and it fit comfortably, since the boys thats gone out the window. i have no ill power though and now im bf i want to eat all the time, im so hungry.

You certainly don't look overweight so I'd try not to worry about it and make sure Josh gets the nutrition he needs. I was just saying to Paul, it must be a wonderful feeling to look at Josh and be able to say "he is that big because of what I have done" - you are making your boy big and strong so a couple of extra lb's are a tiny sacrifce to make x

it is a great feeling he is growing so well, he is a right chuncky monkey, he was 12lb12oz last week so god knows what he is now. maybe i should give some to callum cos he needs fattening up.

pmsl - indeed he is a skinny minnie! My nephew is the same though - too much energy at that age bless em xx

Hey girls :)

Beth those pics of you and the boys on FB are gorgeous!! And yummy cupcakes.
DH and bought a dozen donuts yesterday and ate them all :dohh: naughtiest thing since I gave birth! My scale at home sucks but it put me at 10lbs lower than my pre-pregnancy weight. I had gained a total of 16lbs the day I was induced and I instantly lost all baby belly when I gave birth - so I never had that "still pregnant" look, but it's considerably more flabby feeling! Thankfully, I seem to have survived completely down below. Bleeding has slowed tremendously, a pantyliner takes care of it.

I think we've been going through the 3 week growth spurt the last couple days, hopefully it's done today as she's calmed down. Last night was the first night she demanded to NOT be put down, and had to be held to be calm. She wanted to be on the boob pretty much constantly, which I have been able to manage but I'm guilty of slipping a pacifier in there a couple times so I could do things like let the lanolin dry and save my own sanity. BF'ing has been going great. Nights are rough - she has her own schedule which is very random and mornings are her favorite time to sleep, not nights.

I am so so tired but she is totally worth it. I love her tremendously! The biggest issue outside of all of that is me, definitely some postpartum anxiety problems. Have to talk to my Dr about it, my postpartum appointment is in a little over a week. I owe a lot to my DH - he constantly offers to stay up with her to let me rest even though he is now working 12 hour days.

Hope everybody is doing well. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"