Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

I am not even going to try with my LO unless he starts showing more interest. Most of my boys didn't fully train until they were after 3.....closer to 4! Ethan though was potty trained before 3 and I thought that was a miracle. Boy just don't train as fast.

I've heard that about boys and potty training. I was just reading a thread on a Facebook mom's group about diaper soaking at night, and someone said to be sure to point the penis down when you put the diaper on. I would never have thought of that. I haven't taken care of many baby boys. Anything else I should be thinking about that will be different from taking care of a baby girl?

I've got a heavy night wetter & pointing down helps spillage. I get him up now as well as I had to change his bedding every day. So, he has a pee around 10pm (usually is very sleepy). Its the only way to keep his bed dry. He absolutely is horrified when his bed gets wet these days.

I've been taking notes too. I think we were both hoping for a girl for the ease of it. I'm one of five girls and DH has no siblings. Most of our friends have had girls so we have a bit more experience of that.

I've got a heavy night wetter & pointing down helps spillage. I get him up now as well as I had to change his bedding every day. So, he has a pee around 10pm (usually is very sleepy). Its the only way to keep his bed dry. He absolutely is horrified when his bed gets wet these days.

Oh my this would be frustrating. Glad you got it all figured out.

My Ethan had a hard time waking up in the middle of the night around 4 when he was completely out of diapers. We would put them on him night time pull ups, and it would embarrass him a lot, but we had to until he was able to wake himself up. We also put down one of those pee pads down on the bed.....they were good as they taped down so it didn't move as he did, as some nights he would hide that he put one on and I didn't want to do clean his mattress any more. Thankfully he has completely grown out of that now.

Awesome, Hope! With the snowy weather today we stayed in and made some progress too--P. went once (maybe twice?) unprompted. I've put the potty in front of the TV too. I've had her in underwear all day and I think that has helped. So far no poops on the potty though.

Not sure how bad it really is out there--I haven't turned the news on to see what kind of trouble people are getting into.

YAY!! We have had good and off days it has not been very consistant at all, but she did go pee at school a couple times and at home yesterday she pooped a couple times. I am hoping she keeps interest, problem is I don't think she has mastered knowing what it feels like to have to go... Good luck to us both!!

Ladies I feel like I am 52 weeks pregnant and I am just 29 and some days... My back hurts so bad, I can't sleep well and I have noticed I am very snappy and lack a filter. I get annoyed and irritated very easily and I feel bad. My doc appts have now started every 2 weeks until the second week of march and they go weekly which means cervical checks. Not sure if I am a bit depressed or what.

But... My favorite athlete in the world is going to the Superbowl so I am pretty pumped! And I said that if he wins i will name my daughter after him!! Plus since I said that its the only name we can agree on. We each agreed to send our list of finalized names to each other and I promised to be open minded but I don't like his selection at ALL!!

So lets hope the Branco's win the game!! Happy Monday all!!

Aww hopeful. I can empathise with the back pain. Mine kept me awake last night. Meant I was really unproductive at work today. Feels like I've got a sharp spear stuck from back through to the front of my rib cage on the left hand side.

What are you guys like with names? Any that a slight variation could help you like it?

My back on days seem to be worse than others. But I am as big as was at 40+ weeks with my last....I also notice it is worse when baby moves into a new position. Or back into that position that causes me agony. it started around 27-28 weeks....so I completely understand how you feel.....:hugs:

I will be going to my second 2 week appt on Wed. To think I only will have two of those after is a bit unsettling for me.... :sad1: I am not really all that prepared

With 5 boys already I think you have a good excuse not to be prepared. I don't know how you do it. I'm panicking about looking after 1!

Honestly they are very good at entertaining each other. :shrug: After three it is a lot the same, though this time there is less of a gap so I am sure there will be a bit of a struggle between my two youngest, as Z still wants his mom to do everything. But I will just deal with it as it comes.

P.S. I think you will do just fine :hugs:

Well, more poor roads meant more potty training yesterday and no accidents! But today DH took her out in the morning as her daycare was closed, and so she got no practice until after her nap and had an accident later today. I'm not sure how to transition to her using the bathroom in public. So many public bathrooms are gross anyway.

Hope my husband is a Panther's fan so he's been suggesting Cam for a name. (Not Cameron, not Campbell, just Cam). I can't get behind that one.

I've been lucky not to have back pain. Aside from this stupid cold I'm feeling okay. It is getting close. I forget when you are supposed to pack your hospital bag and all that stuff. And I need to start listening to the hypnosis tracks again! And get the baby's room and DD's room set up. Sigh. Lots to do still.

I have no back pain either, so I do feel blessed. Third week into a cold & ears are getting clogged up and hearing is diminishing. My weakness...I just hope vertigo & inner ear infection stays away... Doctor told me the cold is likely to stay til end of pregnancy. I'm slightly anemic, so I tire fast & am out of breath easily ( but who isn't at this stage).

My OH has a week left to come up with names, but he mentioned yesterday he quite likes Quinn. My favorite since day 1... The Q in Qmama is fr Quinn. And then he said he likes Charlie as well. Which I don't really like & its a no-go as my family can't pronounce 'r' sounds very well in Flemish. Might do it fr a middle name though, not very bothered about middle names.

Allfrthegirl: was a bit insomniac last night & was thinking...if you wld live in Belgium & you have 7 sons, then the 7th son would automatically have the queen or king as Godmother/godfather. Once a year they get to meet the royals & of course they get a present when its their birthday. Not saying that you should go fr 7 now...

Qmama~ that is really interesting. I would not ever have 7. But that is very neat. Quinn is a nice name! I like how it sounds when said with Finely. I always tried to make sure my boys names sound right next to each other, as one day you will be yelling all out the door :haha:

You had insomnia and I again had some wicked dreams.... I can't even really recall any of them other than bits and pieces.... Some days I feel like I took some strange drugs before bed to create them... I think in one I was trying to convince my youngest that we got a new dog names Benny (the name of our current dog), and he just kept getting mad at me pointing angrily at our current dog. :shrug:

AFM~ I haven't really been interested much in dtd but yesterday I entertained my DH. :haha: Now I am paying for it... I have a lot more pelvic pain than before... and my hips are feeling a bit off kilter..... though I think my hips hurts because I ended up carrying something way to heavy :blush: I was very annoyed that I wasn't offered help out with a giant bag of dog food after paying for it, and I wasn't going to stand there waiting either with my LO in tow.

Allfrthegirl: I ask now. I still do all the grocery shopping myself, often with Finley. Lifting him I to the cart is hard work. Thankfully he's underweight. Since people think I'm about to deliver, I now ask fr assistance. No way I'm lifting myself a hernia.

My sexdrive has been non- existant since beginning. And oh isn't enjoying belly in the way & me being not relaxed. No way we'll go fr it ... It's abstinence fr us now. I'm pushing fr him to get the snip done in the meanwhile, then we're all good fr May! No more messing with birth control then...

Qmama yes my dh got fixed in Oct. though has not his pump and dump yet. I need to get on him. Don't need 7 boys. :haha:

Qmama yes my dh got fixed in Oct. though has not his pump and dump yet. I need to get on him. Don't need 7 boys. :haha:

You're funny!! For some reason my OH is terrified of it... Such a baby...

Guess it's a big step for a guy to make. Not sure I'd want to get my tubes tied if DH asked me to.

As for dtd, no chance here either. DH is getting the heebie geebies just seeing my tummy move with bump. He can't look at it. Haha!

Guess it's a big step for a guy to make. Not sure I'd want to get my tubes tied if DH asked me to.

As for dtd, no chance here either. DH is getting the heebie geebies just seeing my tummy move with bump. He can't look at it. Haha!

Yep! Same here. Not sure who can find pregnant women sexy. Beautiful yes, but sexy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->