Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

I like to think of my issue as TVS = Toxic Vagina Syndome... Once my belly is there and it moves and I pee myself my husband runs the other way... 2nd tri I actually had a sex drive, but now not so much so I am ok with it. But you best believe at my 6 week post natal check up he is asking if I am ready!!

Starting the baby's room this weekend, super excited and a bit nervous as I will be 30 weeks and its getting closer and I don't feel prepared!! With my first I was like 6months ready, this time I feel bad I am just so busy!

My first husband stayed far far away too when I was pg. My current will take :sex: anyways he can get it....me fat, pg, and skinny because I go through a crazy going to ripped phase.....though I am sure I won't do that again, kinda burnt myself out hahaha

Found out yesterday that baby has gained a pound since last scan. He is still measuring about 2 weeks ahead. Oh and it looks like he turned....and since then I get the wonderful pinching lady bits feeling. I kinda liked the breech position.....way more comfortable.

GD results back and all ok :). Iron results back and still low :(. Had my 28 week scan today and bump is just under 3lbs already.

Happy decorating hopeful

Sounds like everyone is doing well!

Not much bd'ing going on here either. DH is afraid of hurting the baby ever since the bleeding I had early on and the partial placenta previa, even though it has moved up. And frankly it is awkward to be moving around so I'm sure I'd just have to lie there like a whale.

I've been late everywhere lately, especially for work meetings and such, and I've realized that I'm just not moving as quickly as I used to. I'm going to need to start alotting extra time to walk places. (I work on a college campus so I park about 10 minutes away from my office and then often have to go to other buildings for stuff).

GD results back and all ok :). Iron results back and still low :(. Had my 28 week scan today and bump is just under 3lbs already.

Happy decorating hopeful

You won't get iron up in third trimester. I'm the same. Had it last time too. My goal is to keep iron at least the same level. Remember that baby gets first dibs when available.
I'm jealous of your 28w scans!!

My first husband stayed far far away too when I was pg. My current will take :sex: anyways he can get it....me fat, pg, and skinny because I go through a crazy going to ripped phase.....though I am sure I won't do that again, kinda burnt myself out hahaha

Found out yesterday that baby has gained a pound since last scan. He is still measuring about 2 weeks ahead. Oh and it looks like he turned....and since then I get the wonderful pinching lady bits feeling. I kinda liked the breech position.....way more comfortable.

Maybe he'll be here in the beginning of March!! Go Declan!! I'm really hoping mid March for us. Was it easy to lose weight after your pregnancies? I'm a bit worried now as I've really been putting it on & I'm not getting any younger.

I'm so tired today AND grumpy. I seem to be paying for a few days of feeling good & energetic. My legs are restless but I'm in no mood fr a walk.

Started moving some stuff across bedrooms as my son is going to transition into a big bed & new room soon. Want it to be nice fr him. Not too bothered about nursery as baby doesn't need much. My focus is to get Finley settled and happy before organizing baby's room.

They're talking about checking my iron levels and if don't increase doing some sort of transfusion.

I get extra scans as bump is a result of IVF. There's a chance placenta could stop working so they monitor that. I've got another scan for 32 and 36 weeks where they'll be taking measurements again. Is lovely. Don't think I'd want to go from twenty weeks through to delivery not knowing how he's coming along.

Maybe he'll be here in the beginning of March!! Go Declan!! I'm really hoping mid March for us. Was it easy to lose weight after your pregnancies? I'm a bit worried now as I've really been putting it on & I'm not getting any younger.

I'm so tired today AND grumpy. I seem to be paying for a few days of feeling good & energetic. My legs are restless but I'm in no mood fr a walk.

Started moving some stuff across bedrooms as my son is going to transition into a big bed & new room soon. Want it to be nice fr him. Not too bothered about nursery as baby doesn't need much. My focus is to get Finley settled and happy before organizing baby's room.

After my first two it was easy, and then once I finished nursing my 3rd all my weight disappeared. My 4th it was very hard to lose the weight, and went crazy trying to lose it all and look like I did before kids....:dohh: Then after my last I didn't care at all and just did whatever, as I suffered a haemorrhage after a DnC 3 weeks postpartum and gained all my baby weight back....I enjoyed food and drink and did a lot less exercise. I am no idea what it will be like this time. But what I do know is that I am not going to go overboard with "dieting"

I had no problem losing the baby weight as long as I was nursing. I was down to about 10 pounds below my starting weight after a month or so. But once I stopped nursing I gained 10 or 15 pounds back in what seemed like a minute. Apparently there's a biological reason why your body does that--may storing up in case of another pregnancy? At any rate, even though I didn't have a huge change in weight, my midsection was definitely not the same after having a baby. When I was standing up it would look okay, but then whenever I saw a picture of me sitting down I'd notice this big pooch. I also felt like my body just didn't work the same--like some muscles were totally out of whack. After this one I definitely want to get into a regular fitness routine but it is hard juggling work and daycare and my husband's weird schedule.

Am so annoyed with my OH. We discussed his visit to the UK to visit family and reunite with his brother who lives in Australia. It's in June. We agreed on 2 weeks & now he's booked it fr 3 weeks! I'm fuming!! He's of holidaying and I'm at home with a newborn & 3.5 yr old. Great! Really looking forward to that!

Am so annoyed with my OH. We discussed his visit to the UK to visit family and reunite with his brother who lives in Australia. It's in June. We agreed on 2 weeks & now he's booked it fr 3 weeks! I'm fuming!! He's of holidaying and I'm at home with a newborn & 3.5 yr old. Great! Really looking forward to that!

Gosh that is hard. I think I would be upset too. :growlmad:

Oh dear. Do you have any support near you? That's a long time to be managing with a newborn and toddler on your own.

Got some neighbours & local friends here, but no family! Grrrr... Still fuming!
Gonna put Finley in a wack of local programs here this spring (on his own, thankfully he's easygoing with those). Way more than intended. I'm known for being flexible (visiting brother in Australia, cycling in Vietnam, plenty of back country skiing weekends, ...) but now I've had it. Enough is enough. That'll be his last ever "break" that's longer than a weekend. Next time he can take HIS FAMILY!!

Does your DH work for himself, or is this trip going to use up a lot of his annual leave too?

Oh, its going to use most of his annual leave as well!! I've booked us a week holiday in August now...you can call it a revenge holiday. Stuck with his family in a cabin on an island (summers are usually very nice in Vancouver. All his holidays will be spent then. If he complains...well, he can cancel or rebook his dates in June.

I'm dealing with it. He's very sheepish at the moment. Knows he's got to move out of my way.

Belly & baby are okay. Still coughing a lot. Three weeks into a cold & that's making me super grumpy as well.

Are any of you girls doing excersises for birth? What are you doing to prep?

Full of cold here too. It's rotten isn't it. I'm a week into it and also grumpy.

I received my 28 week pack from the midwife last week and need to read through that. Hoping theirs some hints and tips for exercises for labour.

Anyone planning on taking raspberry leaf tea capsules in later stages?

Full of cold here too. It's rotten isn't it. I'm a week into it and also grumpy.

I received my 28 week pack from the midwife last week and need to read through that. Hoping theirs some hints and tips for exercises for labour.

Anyone planning on taking raspberry leaf tea capsules in later stages?

I've been hearing good things about it. It's fr "toning" the cervix right for during labour?
I'm reading book by Ina May Gaskin. Sounds lovely, but quite unachievable given were doing hospital birth.

Not doing any exercises other than just walking. Lots of walking.... As for the raspberry leaf tea/casples I will not be taking them. They don't advise if you have had a previous haemorrhage. So I will not be doing it.

Hi ladies, sorry its been a bit, I had a long weekend and we painted the babies room. We went with a sky blue and will be doing a garden flower theme. I had a doc appt yesterday and all is good I asked my OB if she would let me go full term to my due date and she said that with my GD I can at least get to 39 weeks. I was a bit upset but it is what it is I just did not want to be induced again.

QMama I would be pissed as well 3 weeks just seems a bit much... When does he leave?

My ultimate goal after this baby is to get in crazy good shape, I belong to a gym right around the corner from my house. I agree my body is just not the same and I wished I could bounce back like a celebrity lol!!.

Has anyone packed their hospital bag? What do you consider an essential?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->