Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

I was way better with my second too. I had absolutely no idea what birth was about at all with my first!!

Saw your comment about being ready for babies arrival on the other thread Qmama. Have you tried the evening primrose capsules? I've been reading that they can help get things started so help soften things up down there but shouldn't be used till near due date. If used too early can cause premature labour but you're beyond that point now.

My raspberry leaf tea bags and capsules have arrived. Plans to start taking them slowly and building up over the next few weeks. Will start on the EP much nearer due date.

Not tried it yet. Going on the hunt fr it today. Been drinking RLT since 2 weeks. Might up the dosage a bit now!
I have less vag discharge now than at any time this pregnancy. My plug is probably made from steel. No BH and the lightning crotch has disappeared.

Does the size of your belly change a lot in last weeks?

Baby usually is finished growing in length around 37-38 weeks I believe and it is mainly them fattening up nearing the end.

My body goes from all the signs to no signs all the time. I have come to expect it and probably won't believe I'm in labour until it is too late :rofl:

Baby usually is finished growing in length around 37-38 weeks I believe and it is mainly them fattening up nearing the end.

My body goes from all the signs to no signs all the time. I have come to expect it and probably won't believe I'm in labour until it is too late :rofl:

Thanks! How are you feeling?

I have had this strange feeling down low this morning and went for a walk around a mall with DH for a bit, and had tons of pressure, not more that 2 BH the whole time. Came home dtd.....and I can't say it has really felt much like 'fun' lately....though still depositing to help labour along. Sorry to say I don't know how but today it was FREAKING amazing! :shock: Good lawd I think he may have to get lucky AGIAN!!

Allfrthegirl: Glad to hear that!

My boy has turned into a monster these past days!! I know it's just one of those phases...but it's killing me! The "I don't want to" x 675 -phrase is really annoying. I have to stop asking things I need him to do. He simply doesn't have a choice. But boy oh boy is he stubborn. Then he cries when I make him & a minute later he laughs.... Grrrr...
And then my mum told me not to be too hard with Finley after she watched him misbehave via Skype at breakfast. She used to be very strict with us when we were young, so I told her she'd better keep quiet about the way we raise our kid in his presence & not spoil him with treats & attention when he's naughty when she's here to help out in 2 weeks. I'm hoping she got the message.

On top of that our dog started eating rubbish. He ate a rubber hockey ball & has been vomiting fr 2 days straight. He still is food obsessed & quite energetic, so I'm not too worried, but poor doggy ... I have to keep him locked in our kitchen as he deposits puddles of undigested rubber ball all over the house. He whines the whole time... It's either my dog or my son these past 2 days whining 24/7! On Sunday I left the house fr a couple of hours, just to go to Starbucks, have a latte & read a teenager vampire book.... Peace & quiet!

Qmama~ I hate days like those. I had to change the way i talked to my kids too. I found asking them to do something they technically don't have a choice for can be a recipe for a disaster. Now my eldest will take a statement as a question, I just respond "that is not an option, now do it!" :trouble:

My mother can be like that too. She has learned though. and my kids have also learned that just because Grandma doesn't mean it will fly at home! My boys were asking all last week if baby was coming because they want to stay Gma's house. This week so far nothing. I think they gave up :haha: This baby is just way too comfy.

Any day now then allforthegirl. Really hope when time comes it all goes really well. Can't wait for the update that the first baby in our little group has arrived :)

I am not feeling like he will come anytime soon :haha: I think he just likes to tease me. :rofl:

I bet we'll check in very soon & you'll have posted a pic with D!
In any case, if it starts fast, GOOD LUCK!!

Nipple stimulation seems to be pretty effective. I heared you can use it in labour too if you slow down fr too long. I'm taking my breastpump to the hospital. Anything to avoid Pitocin!

I bet we'll check in very soon & you'll have posted a pic with D!
In any case, if it starts fast, GOOD LUCK!!

Nipple stimulation seems to be pretty effective. I heared you can use it in labour too if you slow down fr too long. I'm taking my breastpump to the hospital. Anything to avoid Pitocin!

I had strong cramps and a back ache last night....they continued for a few hours, so I thought I would try and sleep. They woke me up at midnight even stronger cramps, and then stopped after about 2 hours....:growlmad:

Tried the nipple stimulation but it gave me a contraction while doing it, but that seemed to be it... I don't get it.:shrug:

Yes anything to avoid that nasty a$$ drug.

Hopefully you'll see more signs soon allforthegirl.

All of a sudden I feel huge. Had the day off work to help hubby and his new staff member. Only a couple weeks ago I could do the moving and handling without any issues but today I really struggled. Bump just too big to get close enough to do anything.

Started packing my hospital bag today. Need to purchase a few bits and pieces but mostly it's ready.

I know what you mean. It really sucks to feel like that. Cool that your bags are almost packed.

Baby kicked me in the ribs around 2.30am. I had to get up & stand straight, so he would settle down lower... Cheeky Monkey!

It's official now...I'm done. I'm hot tempered at moment & everyone seems to be pushing my buttons!! I kicked my OH out yesterday (fr a walk with dog) because he just cld not manage to get his 3 yr old in pyjamas. After 20 mins of tantrums & discussions between OH & dear son I lost it... He's screwing up a perfectly fine bedtime routine by playing around and riling him up & then suddenly demanding to be taken seriously but not setting the tone!!??? It took me 15 mins to get him dressed, brush his teeth, read a story & put him in bed. He was sleeping 10 mins later. I could have killed oh. Had a good whine about it afterwards. Don't want to end up with bedtime trouble once Q is here because he's dragging his feet. Aaargh! He's going to put me in labour one of these days...(yippie)

I know what you mean about bedtime! My DH ends up getting silly with DD, getting her hyper, and then she cries for me when she has trouble calming down. Or he just lies there in her bed while I do everything. UGH.

I know what you mean Bekah--my belly is totally in the way and I feel like I can't get anything done that requires physical effort. Today in the office I tried sitting on a swiss ball and adjusting my office chair in various ways but just couldn't get comfortable. I feel like the baby is all up in my ribs and taking up all the space down low too!

I had a midwife visit on Tuesday and everything is looking fine. They double checked with a quick ultrasound to make sure he was head down because she heard the heartbeat sort of up high. I'm measuring right on track but this baby certainly feels long! DH has a long torso and so does DD, so maybe that's why I feel uncomfortable. I mean, their little legs and arms can scrunch up but if they are long in the torso there's not much room, right?

Urgh had a nose bleed in work today. Pregnancy is so glam isn't it!

I had nose bleeds a lot in the begging not so much any more.

As for bedtime routines....my DH has messed up all different things as he is not as diligent with keeping the boys in line. So now I have a 12yr old running around telling everyone what to do even with me right there. My DH will just let them do the telling and he doesn't have to. Very irritating. :trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->