Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

I had nose bleeds a lot in the begging not so much any more.

As for bedtime routines....my DH has messed up all different things as he is not as diligent with keeping the boys in line. So now I have a 12yr old running around telling everyone what to do even with me right there. My DH will just let them do the telling and he doesn't have to. Very irritating. :trouble:

Can imagine the irritation! I've been putting my son to bed myself these past 2 days ... I just can't deal with oh doing it right now as it irritates me too much how slow he does it. 15 mins it takes me to get through the whole bedtime routine. Aaargh...

I seem to have really good days & then days where pregnancy hits hard(er). Today, my ankles just can't carry my weight anymore. I've gained 30lbs... My ankles are not swollen, but they really hurt. I'm waddling just because my feet just don't do their job anymore! I can't get of my feet though as I walk to drop of my son at preschool. It took me 25 instead of 15 mins one way ... So, almost 2 hs of walking/struggling ...

Docs appointment today. Baby's engaged!! Yippie!! You're stuck now buddy, the only way is down & out!!

Hopefully you'll see more signs soon allforthegirl.

All of a sudden I feel huge. Had the day off work to help hubby and his new staff member. Only a couple weeks ago I could do the moving and handling without any issues but today I really struggled. Bump just too big to get close enough to do anything.

Started packing my hospital bag today. Need to purchase a few bits and pieces but mostly it's ready.

And just when you think you can't possibly stretch more ... You do!! Movements are indeed getting pretty limited. I get the feeling Q might be double the weight ... It's scaring me a bit!

I know what you mean about bedtime! My DH ends up getting silly with DD, getting her hyper, and then she cries for me when she has trouble calming down. Or he just lies there in her bed while I do everything. UGH.

I know what you mean Bekah--my belly is totally in the way and I feel like I can't get anything done that requires physical effort. Today in the office I tried sitting on a swiss ball and adjusting my office chair in various ways but just couldn't get comfortable. I feel like the baby is all up in my ribs and taking up all the space down low too!

I had a midwife visit on Tuesday and everything is looking fine. They double checked with a quick ultrasound to make sure he was head down because she heard the heartbeat sort of up high. I'm measuring right on track but this baby certainly feels long! DH has a long torso and so does DD, so maybe that's why I feel uncomfortable. I mean, their little legs and arms can scrunch up but if they are long in the torso there's not much room, right?

I got one of those big balls at home & quite frankly I really hate it. I'm honestly more comfi just standing and swaying from one side to the other, than to sit on one of those balls...

Was your DD long when born? DS was 51.5cm at 36 weeks, so a good full term length but skinny as he didn't get time to pack it on!

Whoop for your baby being engaged qmama. Sorry you're struggling with the walking to school etc though. Not long now though. God chance Q could come this month?

So glad it's Friday and another working week is almost over. Just four more to go then I can put my feet up for a few weeks. DH's team are nesting for me. It's great. The oven wasn't as clean when it was put in brand new. I thought I was going to need sunglasses the shelves are that shiny.

I seem to have really good days & then days where pregnancy hits hard(er). Today, my ankles just can't carry my weight anymore. I've gained 30lbs... My ankles are not swollen, but they really hurt. I'm waddling just because my feet just don't do their job anymore! I can't get of my feet though as I walk to drop of my son at preschool. It took me 25 instead of 15 mins one way ... So, almost 2 hs of walking/struggling ...

Docs appointment today. Baby's engaged!! Yippie!! You're stuck now buddy, the only way is down & out!!

For me it is comforting that I am not the only one that is suffering a bit right now. My hips feel like that...I can't even pick up my Z :cry:

I hope he stays engaged.....after your first they can pop in and out until the end. I have cried a few times over it all....not this time but last time I swear he just liked to check things out and then move out...:growlmad::dohh:

Whoop for your baby being engaged qmama. Sorry you're struggling with the walking to school etc though. Not long now though. God chance Q could come this month?

So glad it's Friday and another working week is almost over. Just four more to go then I can put my feet up for a few weeks. DH's team are nesting for me. It's great. The oven wasn't as clean when it was put in brand new. I thought I was going to need sunglasses the shelves are that shiny.

that is so nice to come home to a cleaner home!!:happydance:

Bekah: I envy you! My oven hasn't been cleaned since we moved into our house 2.5 yrs ago....

Allfrthegirl: ohw...Q wld get me really upset if he wondered of from there. Going to have to continue walking on these 'broken' feet ...

Oh asked me if he cld go skiing this weekend as baby wld not be here for another 6 weeks according to him!!!! I told him I was offended that he was thinking of being 3 hrs away from his wife when she might pop any time. He's not going. He can't serve me with replies these days when I point out where his responsibilities lies. I'm loving it.

Good your OH needs to smarten up and just stay close to home. :trouble:

It is very upsetting when that happens. you think oh this could be the end and the let down is horrible and completely emotional.

Sounds like you've got your work cut out dealing with your OH qmama. Sounds like he wants to pick the best bits from both the single and couple lifestyles. Glad you're standing up for yourself.

Sorry you're both suffering with your pregnancies. At least you know it's not long to go now. I'm beginning to think I don't mind if this baby comes early, although ideally not till April.

How can you tell if the baby is engaged? What does that mean--just that they are head down or that they've "clicked" into place? Can you feel it?

Feeling better today as I was able to work from home and a coffee shop instead of going into campus.

My daughter was 20-21" long--somewhere in that range. She measured 21" in hospital but then 20" at her first peds appointment 2 days later, so I guess it is sort of subjective. I think this baby might be longer.

I got his stuff put away in the dresser--well, there's not much. I had some gender neutral newborn things from before, and then got a few handmedowns and bought a couple of things from the consignment shop. I know some babies barely wear stuff in that size so I didn't want to go overboard. I think DD was in that size for 6 weeks. It's nice to have everything nicely put away, though!

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

To be honest I have no idea how to tell when or if they are engaged. I only know when his head pushes hard against my cervix. :shrug:

Glad you're feeling better too. How much longer are you going to be working for penelopejones?

Penelope: I just know because the doc told me. She tries to Bob the head from one to the other side. If it moves, then it's not engaged. Last week he wasn't, this week he was. I can't check myself because I feel really nauseous lying on my back. It's almost instantly & I hate the poking or any belly pressure. I almost fell of the table after the check as I needed to get up & cldn't wait fr doc to help. Those damn tables are so narrow!!!

My boy was 21.5" at 36 w. So, I'm thinking this one is tall as well. I'm so uncomfortable... Breathless as soon as I sit even slightly reclined. So, I sit like a yogi dude with arched back often, praying fr relief. Last night I cldn't turn around in bed. I literally had to go from side lying onto hands & knees and turn that way.

I can't sit gracefully anymore. Tummy is just too big. Strangely though I've woken up this morning and movement feels a bit easier and I feel like I have more energy. No ideal where that's come from as yesterday I was struggling and breathless.

Can't believe I only have 5.5 weeks to go. It seems to be flying by.

You ladies had any more hints that things may be progressing towards labour?

Bekah that has happened to me I think it usually has to baby's position.

Nothing here. Just trying to go day by day, and each day I think that he will end up being late :shrug:

I was thinking he must have shifted positions. Went out for a walk in the sunshine at lunch time. Was good to get some fresh air.

Only 3 days left till your due date? Looking likely if no more signs he's on his way. Did your other 5 arrive on time or late? Or has each pregnancy been different?

My first was a little bit early, but no more than a couple days. Then second and third induced early for medical stuff. My fourth was dead on time, and fifth was 7 days past. :shrug: So really could go either way.

Time flies ... And goes so slowly! I can't believe the threads fr November babies are starting up.

Oh & I had a nice evening together. He tapped my belly & LO kicked like crazy. It was funny and he thought it was even funnier when I told him that it actually is really on the edge of hurting.

I regularly get slow lightning crotch now when baby moves, so I'm hoping he's moving down & down! And I'm imagining that the pressure is helping to prepare.

I had a nap today (went to bed fr an hour) while my son had his quiet time (he stays in bed, but plays quietly & sometimes has a nap). I was so tired!! And still am.

How are you girls feeling? We are getting close now. All eyes on dear Allfrthegirl!

Glad you had a nice evening with your DH Qmama.

Spent last night being quite sick. Started with waking with heartburn and being sick several times. Not nice. Yesterday's energy levels were no where to be seen today.

Still 5 weeks and 2 days to go for me. Can't decide if it's no time at all or way off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->