Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

I'm contracting. So things are happening, just waiting for things to really pick up yet.

Yay, All! Hope it happens smoothly and quickly for you!

No real signs here, except occasional cramping (I guess those are Braxton Hicks? Nothing too strong or uncomfortable)... I'm having pelvic discomfort off and on depending on the baby's position, but I still have 4 weeks to go. I'm with Bekah--sometimes it feels like that's hardly any time, and sometimes it feels like time is really dragging.

I got a good look at my belly in the mirror today and I have a bunch of stretch marks below the belly button that just seem to have appeared overnight. :( With DD I had just a couple. This time is worse. I haven't been using any oil or anything regularly--I used Biotin with DD but didn't think it did anything. I guess maybe it did! Oh well.

Allfrthegirl: so exciting! Good luck!! Xx hope it goes nice & smooth!!
Bekah: so sorry to hear you've been ill. There has been a nasty bug traveling around here!!
Penelope: I'm looking every day to see if the appeared. My mum has the worst marks on her belly & I'm a tad worried I'll get them too as they say it's genetic.

Good luck allforthegirl. Hope all goes well.

Thanks qmama. It was just heartburn thankfully. Managed to get a decent nights sleep so it off to work I go.

They sent me home as my cervix was not changing. Nothing changed over night other a very tender belly and crotch.

Hopefully things will start moving soon for you allforthegirl.

Are you trying all the "old wives" tales? Spicy food, walking, sex... etc.?

Yup I have. I even used Clary sage oil once I was contracting all day. Have had tons and tons of sex too.

Though apparently his notes said I had some progress last night and today I was at 4 cm 60% so that is something. :wohoo:

You're getting there! I'm imagining now that Q is too cozy in here. He's so cozy in there & I have no BH, no pains, no discomfort in back or pelvis, ... Only sore poor feet.

How exciting!! Hope Declan decides to make an appearance today :)

Had really puffy feet last night and a sore back in work. Seems to vary day by day. Only 5 weeks to go now. Yay.

Well this one clearly had his own plans. I will be good if comes today. Though I know that I need to just do as normal and just wait for the real thing. It is cute my mom called me with her plans for taking the boys today. Where she will be and that she has her phone on her. Everyone is getting excited for his arrival finally!

Best cure for swollen feet is to have them propped up above your heart, and the swelling should receed quickly.

Allfrthegirl: I really hope he'll be there soon. Maybe you're just holding of until yr oh has finished his interview before your body goes into full on delivery mode. Xx

Went to doc today. Q popped out of engagement... And turned slightly transverse. No wonder my pelvis feels in good shape...he's not really in it!! He was checking out some other spaces! Grrrr... Slightly disappointed, but not unexpected as I was wondering how come all uncomfi symptoms disappeared.

My mum arrives on Saturday! Yippie. Then I can do another spring clean without Finley undoing all my work! I let her know that Q probably isn't coming fr a bit... She'll be disappointed if he's late, but that's the risk of coming over to help early.

I'm going to a hypnothist show tonight... Oh is really enthusiastic, I was hoping Q wld be my excuse not to go. Maybe I shld ask him to command my body to go into labour mode soon, preferably fr a nice & smooth delivery! And tell baby to go head down again.

Well he has been home and got the call back shorty after and he got the job. :dance: since then I have a couple here and there contractions but nothing significant just yet.

Sorry Q is being stubborn. Hopefully your mother will be there when he decides to come. How long is you mother staying with you?

Great news about your OH getting the job.
FX'd the contractions pick up now and Declan is soon on his way.

How was the hypnotist Qmama?

How are you getting on penelopejones? Still a while for us yet, hope it comes around quickly.

She's staying fr a month. That's okay. We'll but heads sometimes, but she'll be helping a lot. She likes being useful, so she'll probably take over cooking. I prefer doing my own cleaning... & she'll hang out with Finley & I'd like her to do our local creek walk with me. A 45 min up & down trail that starts in our block. I can't do it alone out of fear that I'll start contracting intensely & need a help on the trail.

Doc advised sex & walking. Told oh about sex & he's not quite sure about it. So I convinced him this way:"do you want to go skiing this season?, then you'll better help me prepare my cervix..." He's not allowed to go skiing (2-3 hours away) until baby is here.

Hypnothist was pretty good. I'm happy we went! We had a good laugh.

Full moon on 23rd! I'm hoping it'll work fr me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->