Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

Cute bump, Q! I don't think you look swollen at all. That's great that you are walking 2 hours a day! I'm sure it all just melt away once baby is here. Did you breastfeed with your first? I found that was the best calorie burner! It was only a problem once I stopped bf'ing--I was down past my pre-pregnancy weight but then gained some back once I stopped.

Fortunately, it is not chicken pox. I think DH felt silly taking her to the doctor for 4 spots, but there were two in her groin area and I thought that was weird. I guess it was just some random rash or bug bites or something.

Any word from All? Maybe today's the day?

Qmama you loo great!! Sorry to hear about the swelling, I hope you can get that to subside a bit.

IMG_4995.jpg
Here is my bump taken last week.

You're carrying very low A. I bet you've heared that before! Just want to hold my little boy now! Maybe D is hanging out in mama because he knows he's the last one! Are you okay?

Penelope: bf was an ordeal & never truly enjoyed it but giving it a go again! If it comes with weight loss, I'll take it!!

I'm not complaining too much as I know some people are suffering so much more than me. I'm limping when I walk, but at least I don't have sciatica, back issues, SPD, ... I can put my feet up once Q has arrived!

Let's hope the full moon will work fr both of us!

My mum's here but am still doing most things. She's jet-lagged & I want to stay active as much as possible fr now. Started getting my receipts together fr tax season.... Got to make statement fr daycare business. I'm dreading it. I do our taxes & it's going to be a nightmare as I'm mentally just not there.

Most say I am carrying high but he is lower right now. He looks very high when he pops out.

I'm doing ok. Just frustrating waiting and not knowing if one of these contractions are real or not. I'm worried my OB will want to induce me. I was hoping to stay away from that. Fx that the full moon helps does something.

Tax season sucks and I have to go talk my guy on Wednesday:shrug:

Lovely bumps ladies. Both looking great. Qmama you don't look like you've put on 40lbs!!

Great news about the chicken pox penelopejones. One less thing to worry about :)

Today's bump pic. 30 days to go. Eek.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
You all look great! I'll post a pic in a minute...

Ugh. Tax season. :( My peanut is due right on tax day. I guess this means from now on I won't leave my taxes for the last minute at least, as I won't want to be messing with them on his birthday! I do our taxes too and am not very organized during the year, but I have a process of sorts that works as long as I leave enough time to do it. I guess I might have to get started this weekend.

Here's my bump pic... 36 weeks.

Attachments

• 36 weeks copy 2 small.jpg
    36 weeks copy 2 small.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Had my 36 week scan this morning. Baby is now on 95th percentile. Wondering if I'll make it to 40 weeks. He seems to be growing so quickly. Have my midwife appointment a week Friday so will see what she says about the latest scan.

Had my 36 week scan this morning. Baby is now on 95th percentile. Wondering if I'll make it to 40 weeks. He seems to be growing so quickly. Have my midwife appointment a week Friday so will see what she says about the latest scan.

Wow Bekah! You might cook baby quickly! Any signs yet? How are you feeling?

Had a couple bouts of lightning crouch. At least that's what I think it is. He's head down but otherwise no real signs of him starting to prepare to make his entrance into the world.
Generally though I'm doing ok. I just feel big.

Nope. Full moon didn't do anything fr us. Doctor's appointment tomorrow & my first sweep! I'll know then if all the walking is paying of.

I'm hoping all went well fr Declan & his mummy.

Yeah, thinking of All and hoping for a smooth delivery! yay! Our first baby on this thread.

Bekah, wow! 95th percentile! Are ultrasound measurements pretty accurate at this stage?

They don't usually do scans late term here, unless they are worried about something. I had a quick one at my last visit just to make sure the baby was head down, but they used a portable ultrasound (it looks like a laptop) and didn't do any detailed measurements or anything. I have no idea if this baby will be big or small or in between.

Q, are you hoping for Q to come early or are you content for him to hang out until his due date (or later)?

I'm good with Q coming any day now, but not really doing anything to stimulate it. It's unreal as I was fully expecting him to arrive before due date since my first was 36 week baby. Now, it feels like it'll never happen! I have everything ready since weeks now...it's collecting dust...

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->