Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

They normally only do 2 here but IVF babies are monitored more. The IVF clinic do a 7/8 week scan and the NHS do 3 sizing scans at weeks 28,32&36. It's been great having the extra. I saw his mouth moving yesterday.

As for sizing I think it's a guide. She did repeat the measurements but still think these things have a level of inaccuracy. Will know how close they were when he arrives :)

Not sure if commented on your bump pic penelopejones. It's lovely too. You doing ok?

Came back from doc today. She couldn't do a proper sweep as I was only fingertip dilated... A bit disappointing, but such is life. He'll come soon enough. Hopefully without too much drama.

I'm getting a bit nervous though. Going to start nipple stimulation with my manual breastpump this evening. Not hoping fr full-blown labour, but maybe some of the hormones we need fr birthing might excreed more! Xx

A posted a little note on her prego journal page. She & Declan are OK. Xx looking forward to hearing from her!

She's out some pics on her Facebook page. All good. He's another cutie.

Sorry to hear your sweep didn't go well qmama. Hopefully the pump helps get things moving for you. Looking forward to hearing your news next :)

Official announcement-----March 23rd at 10:43am Declan was born at a healthy weight of 8lbs 3oz, 6 days late.

Congratulations! I hope you are okay! Xx

Congratulations allforthegirl. How are you? Must be a great feeling having him here now. Are you home now? Hope all went ok!

How are you doing qmama? Any signs of things progressing? Will your midwife attempt another sweep soon if things don't start progressing? Looking forward to your baby arrival announcement soon :)

Sorry to jump the order, but... big news Just before going to bed on Wednesday, my water broke right around midnight! Franklin Xavier arrived at 4:40 a.m. on Thursday., 7 lbs and 1 oz. and 20 inches long. 37 weeks on the dot. I was able to have a natural water birth with just 40 minutes of strong contractions and pushing. He's been sleeping and nursing pretty well and PJ is very excited.

Attachments

• IMG_20160325_170949132.jpg
    IMG_20160325_170949132.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
  • frankie.jpg
    frankie.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Congrats to All! Can't wait to see pics of little Declan. Just one day apart!

Wow. Congratulations. Franklin is gorgeous.

That's a quick labour isn't it? Hope it wasn't too intense and you're both doing ok.

We are home now and doing good. He is such a calm critter, not in a hurry for anything. He even takes his time with nursing.
12705335_10153329603910755_6075313791765657164_n.jpg

Sorry to jump the order, but... big news Just before going to bed on Wednesday, my water broke right around midnight! Franklin Xavier arrived at 4:40 a.m. on Thursday., 7 lbs and 1 oz. and 20 inches long. 37 weeks on the dot. I was able to have a natural water birth with just 40 minutes of strong contractions and pushing. He's been sleeping and nursing pretty well and PJ is very excited.

What a surprise!! Congratulations!! Glad all went really well!!! Must admit...feeling very envious but know I'll meet my boy soon too!! Looks like the full moon helped fr some of us!! Hahaha! Xx enjoy!! He's gorgeous!

We are home now and doing good. He is such a calm critter, not in a hurry for anything. He even takes his time with nursing.
12705335_10153329603910755_6075313791765657164_n.jpg

Omg! How cute is he?!! You & Penelope make beautiful babies!! Glad he's nursing well! You must be happy to be home! I hope the boys are troopers & your DH as well. Enjoy Easter!! Xx

Have to agree qmama. Both babies are beautiful.

Glad all going well allforthegirl.

Won't be long for you Qmama. :)

As much as I can't wait to have my boy, I'm happy to let him keep baking for a few more weeks.

Had my first teaser last night. I started having painful contractions in bed, but I managed to chill & sleep thinking that if it was to lead anything I might as well get some rest in first. It subsided.

39 weeks now. I'm sure he'll come any day now...

It's all happening so fast!

Congrats, All - Declan is adorable! Glad things are going well.

Frankie had a bit of a fussy day yesterday, but my milk has come in now and he is quite content as long as he is fed and being held. I'm afraid I have another velcro baby on my hands, but my feeling is that with him being a bit early he probably needs the extra closeness and snuggles.

I've been sleeping with him on my chest in bed which I know is bad, but when I put him down he just wakes up and starts crying again. I'm going to try the infant swing tonight. DH is holding him now so I can eat and then go take a bath.

It's all happening so fast!

Congrats, All - Declan is adorable! Glad things are going well.

Frankie had a bit of a fussy day yesterday, but my milk has come in now and he is quite content as long as he is fed and being held. I'm afraid I have another velcro baby on my hands, but my feeling is that with him being a bit early he probably needs the extra closeness and snuggles.

I've been sleeping with him on my chest in bed which I know is bad, but when I put him down he just wakes up and starts crying again. I'm going to try the infant swing tonight. DH is holding him now so I can eat and then go take a bath.

Ohw... How wonderful! Glad he's doing well. I'm getting nervous now & have a knot in my stomach thinking about labour and delivery. Don't know why. Aaargh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->