• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

Will be thinking of you Bekah! Hope you'll get to meet your little one soon and that all will go smoothly.

Thanks or the info, All! I have been putting clotrimazole on my nipples in between feedings, and alternating that with coconut oil which I hear also helps. I'll start a probiotic tomorrow! I can see a difference already with the little guy being less fussy at the breast, and he has let me put him down for naps a couple of times which he was NOT up for the previous few days. (Not for as long as I'd like, mind you, but still--just yesterday he screamed the second his but touched the ground).

In other news, DH and I are seriously reconsidering our little guy's name! A few days after he was born, DH mentioned that Frankie really looks like a Simon. Somehow he looks less and less like a Frankie and Simon is really suiting him. Am I crazy to change his name one month in? I'm thinking we could change to Simon Franklin or Franklin Simon. It seems like a pain in the butt to do; you have to go to the courthouse to file some documentation and then go to the vital records office (in person, it seems)... but if he's just not a Frankie what else can we do?

Glad you are getting some relief.

As for the name I like the two combined. Sounds like a bit of a hassle but if you like it better than go for it.

Well my plug came away this morning and I'm getting some minor contractions. Hoping this is it and I go naturally rather than being induced tomorrow. Eek :)

I always lost my plug after a sweep but never had cramping the next day so this could bit. FX

All gone quiet on baby front. Doesn't look like he's wanting to join us just yet. So frustrating.

They're going to start inducing me tomorrow but have warned me it could take a few days. Oh the joys. Just want my baby boy in my arms.

How are they inducing you? Who knows... it could be fast! Hang in there.

Wonder if Bekah has any news? Hoping baby is here and she is getting settled with her new little one.

Dang I thought maybe seeing this thread on my board she did. I sure hope she has too.

It's been hectic. The need fr a 2nd car is very apparent. I'm just rushing from one to the next drop of fr Finley and when I'm home, I'm feeding Q. No rest at all. I don't know how you do it, allfrthegirl!

Mil is arriving in less than 2 weeks. She's going to take over the majority of the walking to & from as I'm going to be sleeping. My face is swollen with fatigue.

At least OH is not arguing with me. I know he'll want to, but doesn't dare at moment. I'll just take advantage of that. He might work 12 hr days, I'm working 24hr days at moment...

How are you all managing?

I bet B is holding her little trooper in her arms as we speak!

Well I think I'm surviving only because of co sleeping. Otherwise I would be a bear with a stick in its butt all the time. Believe me my kids are sure testing me at the moment. I also believe that your tiredness just changes as you get used to not sleeping very often.

I'm sorry your aren't sleeping well. I hope MIL will be a big help to you.

I sure hope all is well with the B and her baby. Nothing even FB, or least I haven't seen anything.

Hey all. Sorry for the late update. Baby Erik Terry was born Saturday night...... But then took a really bad turn. I started to lose lots of blood. My kidneys failed and they asked for permission to remove my womb. I lost consciousness and ended up on dialysis. Getting back to my self slowly!! I'm now in intensive care and will recover but big journey yet

Xx

Omg omg omg omg :sad1: I know what that is like, I have hemorrhaged three times now. Once where I lost consciousness but they were able to save my womb with a balloon. I'm sorry that you have to lose yours :hugs: I'm glad you are recovering and being looked after closely. Sending you strength.

I hope when you are up to it that you could share it all with us.

Love your lo names. Get better soon.

Bekah, thanks for the update and my thoughts are with you and little Erik. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope you recover quickly and that all is well with the baby.

Am co-sleeping here and otherwise wearing Frankie all day. He seems to have reflux and just can't settle on his own (at least not for long). Tuesday was my first day home by myself with both kids. I managed but it was tough with no break from wearing Frankie (except while nursing). He will play on his mat for about 5 minutes before it is time for his next nap in the carrier. I've been coping by going to bed once my daughter is asleep and sleeping with Frankie on my chest or beside me.

P that is pretty much what I do too. I wear D a lot too. Though now that he is over his first "wonder week" things are better and he is enjoying laying by himself more or sitting in the swing. Though there are still many times I still have to hold/carry him.

Becah, I'm wishing you well & I hope you can bond with your little lad!! I'm sorry to hear things went awry. I'm pretty sure you can count on the support of your OH. Xx Take care!!

Little Q can chill quite well on his own...thank goodness. I've started the lying down nursing & that's going well. I wld just love napping now during day, but the little 3.5yr old won't let me. I've reverted to having him watch way too much television.

I'm pretty stressed still about feeding, even though Q has gained about 2 lbs. He's just over 3 weeks old now...so good going. Counting down again until results genetic test is in. Either way, cardiologists want to do another ECG in 2 months...I guess he didn't perform perfectly on the one they did last week. They explained that newborn ECG's often show irregularities & they grow out of it. Something about birth trauma... Great. No chance of me NOT worrying fr a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->