• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

Happy Friday ladies! Whats everyone doing for the weekend? We will attempt trick or treating with Emery tomorrow, see how that goes.... I am dressing her up as a fuzzy warm panda bear, its nice because its a warm costume. My house gets tons of tick or treaters so I had to buy a fortune in candy, and because its a Saturday it will be worse.

Anyone feeling baby move? There are times when I think I feel him/her but then I think iam crazy. I felt Emery at 19 weeks so I am hoping it will happen soon, its my favorite part!! Well I hope everyone is feeling well. :)

Happy Friday ladies! Whats everyone doing for the weekend? We will attempt trick or treating with Emery tomorrow, see how that goes.... I am dressing her up as a fuzzy warm panda bear, its nice because its a warm costume. My house gets tons of tick or treaters so I had to buy a fortune in candy, and because its a Saturday it will be worse.

Anyone feeling baby move? There are times when I think I feel him/her but then I think iam crazy. I felt Emery at 19 weeks so I am hoping it will happen soon, its my favorite part!! Well I hope everyone is feeling well. :)

I took tomorrow off from work so I could spend the day and night with my monsters. I love making up their faces and the whole tricker or treating thing.:witch:

I didn't start feeling baby until this last week or two really, and even then baby still likes to hide behind the placenta so i really only feel him maybe once or twice a day.

Yay for the weekend being here. My friend is coming up from London for a flying visit tomorrow. Can't wait for a girly catch up.
We live in the countryside and just have one house next to us which is currently empty so won't get any trick or treaters.

I'm dressing my daughter up as a unicorn tomorrow--it's basically a hoody with fuzzy pants so she'll be warm too. Nothing too exciting here--a few trick or treaters but I usually buy too much candy and end up eating it all.

I've been feeling some twinges and bubbles here and there but it is hard to tell this early on. I remember with my daughter there was one day around 16 weeks where she really obviously moved--like she was rolling over. But then it didn't happen again for a while. With this one I have an anterior placenta so I may not feel as much, which is too bad--feeling the baby move is my favorite part too!

OMG I love unicorns how cute!! Well I bought 285 pieces of candy and have about half left. I figured with Halloween being on a Saturday I would get tons of kids, nope not the case so instead of letting my husband and I eat it I brought it to work, there are tons of people here who will eat it all up!! I have my next sono in 10 days and I feel as thuogh time is standing still and it will never get here. And I am dying to know the gender so I can start say he/she and really know if I need to start buying things if its a boy.

Do any of you ladies have a feeling either way? Gut instinct? I've got nothing at all, this whole pregnancy is so different from the first that I could not pin point boy or girl. I was being bored one day and took one of those silly gender prediction guess quizes and it came back with 50/50 so that was no help and too funny. Well I hope you all had a good weekend.

Ha, I've done the gender predictions too and also comes out 50/50.
The ramzi ladies on this forum have guessed a boy. I'm not sure, just know hubby wants a girl.

Well, after that last scan I'm thinking boy. I've had fewer symptoms with this one except headaches. I'm going in for the Harmony test tomorrow but then will have the anatomy scan on the 13th, so I'll probably find out from the test first!

We got rid of all our candy because we took our daughter out trick or treating and just left a bowl out. Most of it was gone when we came back. But then DH just came home with two giant bags of candy that were on sale today... so I'm back to being inundated. And my daughter has clearly figured out the deal with candy and has been asking for it all the time. Great.

Have a great weekend ladies, I am terribly sick and plan on resting up!! I hope everyone is feeling well and babies are doing good!! :)

Sorry you are not feel well.

Apparently my indigestion is back with a vengeance. It is so painful if not on top of it.

Sorry you two aren't feeling well! I'm feeling okay--the headaches I was having have subsided a bit, but I'm still feeling tired a lot. Daylight savings time didn't help anything--DD has been up at 6:30 instead of her usual 7:15 or so.

Get well soon ladies. Ok here just very tired. Morning sickness still going strong, headaches appearing every few days or so and feeling quite uncomfortable at times, mainly in the evenings but guess all signs things are coming along nicely. I'd only be stressing if had no symptoms at all, lol.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend , even if is just spent wrapped up with a duvet on the sofa.

I wish I could just sit on the couch. I am getting my house back from my DH being mr mom, his and my "clean" is totally different and I feel my house has gone to the shits....

Hello ladies. thaks for all the well wishes, I am still sick not as bad but I have a cough and still some congestion, its annoying. But the highlight is I off of work Wednesday-Friday, so only 2 days in the office and I can just relax. Thursday is the big day, I just hope this baby cooperates enough to let us know!!

Got my Harmony results today. 0.01% risk for trisomies, and it's definitely a boy! Now to pick some names....

Congrats Penelope, great news.

Good luck tomorrow Hopeful. Hope your appointment goes well!

Hi ladies, well results are in and we are having another girl!! i am super excited, just naming is going to be difficult. I would have posted sooner its just taken me time to deal with the fact that they found a cyst on her brain, which they don't seem concerned about but as a mom its bothering me a lot. I feel I have not been able to enjoy this pregnancy at all and its killing me. So there is my update.

Hi ladies, well results are in and we are having another girl!! i am super excited, just naming is going to be difficult. I would have posted sooner its just taken me time to deal with the fact that they found a cyst on her brain, which they don't seem concerned about but as a mom its bothering me a lot. I feel I have not been able to enjoy this pregnancy at all and its killing me. So there is my update.

Congrats on another baby girl!!:happydance:

Though I am sorry about your cyst. My DH has one too, and they said it looks very old and benign. I know it can be very scary, but try and enjoy every minute vs focusing on the cyst if you can. I know it is hard. huge big :hug:

Congrats on baby being a girl. Understandable you're concerned. I think if Drs were concerned they'd say though so try and not worry, easier said then done though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->