• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter Rainbows after 2015 winter loss

Hey hopie glad you enjoyed the break and on a positive note 2015 is about to bugger off in just over a week and 2016 so has to be your year!
As for me im still preggers, due date today! Didnt think id make it this far. Saw midwife yesterday and she thinks anytime now but im booked for a sweep on 28th if not. His head is so low that shes not sure how im still walking around as she can only feel shoulders above my pubic bone! He needs to get a wriggle on now and get here today or stay put on 25th.
Hows everyone else?
Hows baby Jameson Bernie? Xx

Oh Blu! Hope he stays put til after Christmas? Are you very uncomfortable? Sounds painful having the shoulders so low especially with your SPD aswell.
All fine here! The wedding was lovely thank you hopie itwas a fab day.
My mum is down to visit until tomorrow and then I have my 31w midwife appt tomo morning. Hope everyone has a nice wind down to Christmas and good luck Blu!

Thanks jaspie, ive had pain for the last 5 days or so which is bad if i try to open legs or turn over in bed. Turns out the back of his head is pressed against my pubic bone which isnt much fun. Everything feels so heavy down there now, will be glad when hes here. Hope you have a lovely time with your mum, is she staying for xmas?x

I have that weird leg pain at night too Blu along with the sore pelvis. Last night I woke up to pee and my knee was throbbing so bad I was limping out of bed. Why I don't know; I wasn't doing anything but lying there!

Sounds like Baby Blu is ready to fall out; hope gravity takes care of him ASAP so you can be done with pregnancy sooner rather than later!

Glad you had a nice time in the city Hopie - I would love to take Thomas to New York for Christmas one day! In the meantime there is a very elaborately decorated house across the street (it makes the news every year) that I look forward to taking him to see, as well as a nice Santa Claus parade with lit up firetrucks that winds through our neighborhood.

Sorry you're feeling a little melancholy; this can be a tough time of year especially when you're thinking of what should have been. So glad you have your parents with you and I agree with Blu - 2016 has got to be your year!

Jaspie glad you had a great time at the wedding and hope you have a nice time with your mom. Can't believe how fast time is moving, before long you'll be on labor watch too!

Bernie hope you're having a lovely holiday and enjoying Baby Jameson's first Christmas. :)

Oh, Blu- that was too funny. He needs to arrive or 'stay put until after Dec. 25th.' I thought he would have made an earlier arrival too.. Wow! I think baby Blu wants to be a Christmas morning present! Gosh, sounds like any hour now..Soo excited for you.
Yes..I am very happy to have 2015 bugger off v. soon.. Ha!

Jaspie- so glad wedding was an awesome time and your mom is there and your time off- just awesome!

Fit- hope your pains ease up. I guess the last month of pg is known to be quite uncomfortable, huh? So cool that decorated house is across the street from you! I hope to go to a neighborhood tomorrow that decorates 2 entire streets in lights. It is going to be 73 degrees here.. very strange! Past years we didn't go since it was so cold out.
Thanks for the well wishes in 2016. As for ttc.. well, I guess I will know Christmas day if anything. But doubt it. I'm feeling moody.. I baked for 6 hours today, then cleaned for 2...then ate almost half of what I baked..Pms probably.. Ha!

Blu-- sending best of luck out your way.. Can't wait to hear!!!
Bernie- enjoy baby's first Christmas!
Merry Christmas, everyone! ENJOY!!! (I will have a glass of wine for each of you!).
:xmas5::xmas5::xmas5::xmas6:

Thanks Hopie and heres hoping for a christmas BFP xxx

Merry Christmas ladies, yes please have some extra wine for us Hopie!

Work just couriered a chilled bottle along with my bonus check but it's staying in the fridge until Thomas arrives!

Bad cramps last night but whether it's a sign of anything...who knows!

Sounds exciting fit, it could be any day now, with baby blu being overdue there really isnt going to be much time between our babies at all. ☺

Happy Christmas ladies! Fit I hope the cramps are something starting and Blu I hope he comes soon! You two will probably be very close together now! Hope nothing happens today though and you both have lovely Christmases!
Hopie fingers crossed for a Christmas bfp! Hope you have a wonderful day too.
Bernie Happy Christmas to you all and enjoy your first Christmas as a family <3
Had a lovely time with my mum and am now at the in-laws looking forward to a day of eating everything!

Merry Christmas everyone! Blu I was really hoping to see that he would be making his appearance! Hopefully any minute :) and you too fit!!! You guys are so close! Sending prayers for you both. Jaspie enjoy your Christmas! I'm sure you will get some fun things for baby boy! Hopie have a nice day with your family and we both can enjoy a glass of wine for these three ;) sorry again for not checking in, I was so used to logging in daily on my work computer that being home I pretty much just use my phone and I forget to go to the page as often. But I will get better at checking so I don't miss these babies ! We are enjoying our first Christmas as a daily of 3 and Jameson has already been spoiled by his auntie and uncle and it isn't even xmas morning yet! I'm loving it! It's crazy to think last year we were announcing our first pregnancy and today I'm blessed to be feeding my perfect little angel by the Christmas tree! God had a different plan and he did good! ;)

Merry Christmas friends!! Hope everyone has had a lovely today. Thrilled that baby blu stayed put today but hoping he arrives soon now, mummy is shattered.
Bernie i hope jameson was spoilt rotten and had a fantastic first xmas. DS loved every second, excited is an massive understatement &#128517; x

Merry Christmas girls, we just got back from BIL's house and now I'm relaxing in bed.

Jaspie I hope you had some great fixins at your inlaws!

Bernie glad you're enjoying your first Christmas with Jameson. I know what you mean, it feels surreal to be days away from Thomas's due date after being pregnant with my angel last Christmas - I feel so blessed though.

Blu glad your DS loved Christmas so much and that Baby Blu held off on his arrival - now hopefully he'll decide to come on out! Wouldn't that be cool if he and Thomas arrived at the same time, though I'm starting to think that I'll go over too. I just haven't had any real signs yet.

Hopie I hope you're having a great time with your family and that you get your rainbow BFP for Christmas.

Hi- Glad Christmas was great Fit and Blu! And Blu- wow-- he stayed put like you wanted. Okay..now I am thinking...tomorrow?? As you are surely hoping! Yes, I am definitely thinking we will get some news either tomorrow or the next day!! :)) Great DS had such a wonderful Christmas and now he gets his little brother a few days later..perfect!

Fit- glad you had a great Christmas and so nice your work sent the wine and check to your house. This time next month you can enjoy that wine when baby is sleeping. :) I know what you mean by last Christmas being so different but yes, such a huge blessing for you guys. I can't believe how fast this year has flown!

Bernie- so great to hear from you and yes, God sure had a wonderful plan! So glad motherhood is even more wonderful than you thought and your mom must really be enjoying having her grandson!

Jaspie- hope you ate lots and had a great Christmas! Enjoy all your time off. :)

Well, maybe all of your lovely wishes for a Christmas bfp are rubbing off. Still no sign of af and very sore bbs, and moody as heck. I usually don't get really bad pms, but this is either the worst pms from hell..or.....
pregnancy! Really chances so low as only ttc once and timing was not right with him away. So it would be some sort of Christmas miracle...Immaculate conception.. I don't know. I feel like total heck though and slept 12 hours. Well, this would really end this year right, huh?!

BEST OF LUCK, BLU...thinking of you and lots of well wishes sent out your way!! :))

Hopie i really pray for your BFP.
I ended up at hospital today with reduced movements and pain and things happened very quickly. Had an emergency c section due to cord prolapse and haemorrhage and baby blu arrived at 10.30pm all 8lb 13oz of him. So in love, will mail pics when i get chance x

Omg Blu! Congratulations!! Sounds very scary though, thank God you're both ok. Welcome to the world baby Blu! Looking forward to seeing pics when you're ready! <3

Congratulations Blu and happy birthday Baby Blu!!!!!

My heart jumped into my throat when I read cord prolapse - so glad you're both okay.

Enjoy snuggling your little man. <3

And Fit, you're up next! :happydance:
Hopie fingers crossed for your bfp! Really hope this is your Christmas miracle.

Thanks, totally unexpected complications, so glad I went with my gut and was checked out. Feeling pretty sore now.and no.chance of any sleep in here but glad its all.over x

Blu! So glad you and baby boy are ok! I'm so happy that you are now holding him in your arms and that scariness is all over! I hope your c section recovery goes well, for me it was much easier than I had heard just take it easy the first couple weeks! Can't wait to see pics. Pming my email address

Oh wow.. responded to email but signed on and just saw this. Congrats again and just so glad you and your beautiful baby boy are doing so well. Thank GOD you went with your gut feeling and went right away to the hospital. You sure knew what to do. So glad all is okay now and the scary part is over. Hope you can get some good rest. Congrats again!! Keep us posted on how you're feeling. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->