Wishing for a Christmas baby

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Right! So its the 31st of Jan and Im on CD2, would love some people to join me!

DH is feeling the pressurea wee bit, so this TTC lark is harder than it was when we tried for our 3 year old. But I really believe this feb will be our BFP month, I just feel it.

Hi Hippymumma, posted on ur other thread a mo ago but now found this one thought would say hi here too!

Well 1st proper month of actually timing BD around O time was last cycle gone, feel slightly gutted AF turned up this morning but know it would have been totally amazing for it to happen 1st time! Last year had couple cycles where we were not really trying but not being so careful either.

What about you? you already a mummy?

Yeah we have a 3 year old. We 'tried' the month before last but DH felt the pressure and couldnt.... how do I put this.... reach the 'end' as it were. So the stuff I need to make me pregnant, didnt happen! This last month I gave it a break because I didnt want him to be pressured, I want it to be fun, especially at the start! So Im on CD2 and I consider this month the 1st month TTC if you see what Im saying, but thats only if its successful! I still dont want any pressure on him though so Im willing to wait as long as needs be, so long as it doesnt become routine or boring. Its supposed to be fun right?

So is this your 1st you are trying for? x

I would love to join you..I am on cycle day 3 and been ttc for 10 months. Back to clomid this month so I am really hoping that I will get my BFP this with you!!

Hi Reedsgirl, welcomeaboard! Cool,we are on the same cycle day,how long are your cycles?Have you been on Clomid long? I hear great stuff about it,thats for sure! Did it take long to conceive your 1st 3 children?

I dont know if you have see then 'SoftCups' thread in TTC forum but thats what Im going to try this month!

Fingers crossed for us!

hiya, i personally dont have a cycle but the wife is on CD27, just dropped in to wish you all the luck i can :thumbup:

hi i am on cycle 17 of tt number 2....and on cycle 4 of clomid....having lap and dye in 2 days time and then i should ovulate 7th/8th feb! xx

Hi girls...room for one more? I'm also CD3 today, last month was our first month really trying. Will be nice to have some buddies! Good luck all! :)

Hi ya both. Your on the same CD as me Danzer, how long are your cycles? And good luck to the ladies on clomid! x

My cycles tend to be about 29-31 days. How about you guys?

Going to try temping and OPKs this month to hopefully figure out when O is happening...

Ah cool, I cant be bothered to do OPK's but I can tell exactly when I Ov anyway, so I dont think I need them. DH works away a lot so missing the OV date is possible, but Im ovulating about the 12th so we have a babysitter in and we're going out to dinner than night so hopefully time some fun afterwards! Not that he knows I will be ovulating, he just thinks we are going out for an early valantines dinner ;)

Oh and Im using the 'soft cup' thing, I see they have had really good results and it makes so much sense aswell.

Hey up all :)

Found the other thread HM but seeing as you're a sparkly new one thought I'd tag on to this one as well!

Anyway, as much as I am dying to get my sticky BFP this month, the thought of yet another November Baby is filling me with dread lol I've already got 2 in November, so another, plus Christmas the following month is going to turn into an even more expensive time of year lol

Anyway, as usual I already know when the baby would be due and as I have to have a caesarean it'll actually be a October Baby for me lol

PMA PMA PMA I'm so determined this WILL be our month after last month!

Anyway I'll keep an eye on the thread, albeit sparatically seeing as I've no internet still :(

Great to see some familiar faces on this thread though, and a big hello to those I don't already know!

Take care all

Yeah we have a 3 year old. We 'tried' the month before last but DH felt the pressure and couldnt.... how do I put this.... reach the 'end' as it were. So the stuff I need to make me pregnant, didnt happen! This last month I gave it a break because I didnt want him to be pressured, I want it to be fun, especially at the start! So Im on CD2 and I consider this month the 1st month TTC if you see what Im saying, but thats only if its successful! I still dont want any pressure on him though so Im willing to wait as long as needs be, so long as it doesnt become routine or boring. Its supposed to be fun right?

So is this your 1st you are trying for? x

:thumbup:yeah totally is supposed to be fun! and have to say had a LOT of fun last month :blush: just a shame it didn't end in a BFP but its still early days. Hopefully your DH can relax soon! Yup trying for my first, exciting but scary!

My cycles tend to be about 29-31 days. How about you guys?

Going to try temping and OPKs this month to hopefully figure out when O is happening...

Hi Danzer, i've got simlilar cycle to you, tho after this month its no between 28-32days, grrr. Always seem to Ov CD19 tho...such a long time away!:coffee:
We're temping too and so glad as otherwsie I'd miss Ov every time prob as Ov late in cycle. Anyone got any tips on lenthening LP?

Hi Caro!

Yeah I suspect that I also ov late - last month did OPK but only had a seven-day supply and never got a pos...going to try again with 20 this time fingers crossed!!

Also on a mission to do better with temping...my cat wakes me up every 5 mins so I hardly ever get a solid block of sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->