Wishing for a Christmas baby

Hi Ladies

Is it okay if I join your merry band :flower:

I am on cd5, last month had 3 + on test, took a few more they all came back neg, then af started 31st.

We had only just discussed trying for #4, but seeing those two lines (albeit faint) has totally convinced us to try again.

On looking back and dredging the old brain cells, my cycles have gone from 28-29 ish to 31.

But have no idea about charting etc, so just going with the flow for now.

Look forward to chatting xx

Hi Mazee and welcome! My cycles are similar to yours, I'm on CD6 now. Hope this is the month for us! I'm trying for #1 myself :)

Good luc Danzer!!

Awesome PMA Hippy!! Loan me some of it!! LOl.

Thanks Caro, I really hope this is all our months!! Have any of you heard of softcups?? I was thinking about ordering some...I am hearing more and more BFP with people using them.

I took my last clomid pill tonight for this cycle and joined a gym today. I also bought a eat healthier with the family cook book hoping that maybe dropping about 20lbs will help with the baby making!! LOL. Lose it to gain it back for a awesome reason sounds good to me!!

Welcome new comers!!! Lovely to see new faces. x

Well, I didnt jump on hubby last night because he realised he had his brothers keys and had to leave and drive 2 hours to get them back to him. Doh! So he stayed there the night it was too late and he was too tired to drive back again, I dont blame him.

But obviously he's back today so I shall be doing the jumping tonight ;-)

Although its this time next week I need to really concentrate on the jumping, because thats when Im ovulating.

So whats everyones plans for the weekend? Tomorrow im taking my little one swimming then shopping for a 1st birthday present. Then sunday we're visiting a friend who left her husband recently, my hubbys best friend. Bad times :(

Aside from that, Im looking forward to the weekend! Although DH is working all over it so I wont get to see him. Ive hardly seemn him at all recently, but we need the money so its a good thing really.

Have you all decided when you'll test this month? I'm going to try to hold out til 2 march if no AF by then)...that's my birthday so I figure I'll either get the best present ever or have good reason to drink plenty of wine that night ;)

Evening all! yippeee its the weekend! and I have a whole week off! :):):happydance:

Not entirely sure what gonna do with my time...have a feeling a lot might end up on here!:dohh: but have arranged some time to catch up with friends and go shopping. Really need some new jeans...annoying cos if I had my BFP could buy maternity ones, but thinking really gonna have to buy normal ones, that will hopefully go to waste in the near future!!:haha:

Danzer I'm due on anywhere between 27th and 2nd so thinking will try and hold off till 2nd too, that'll put me at 12DPO which would be unusual for me to get to...though going on a hen party that wkend so may do a sneaky test before that! :winkwink:

Sorry about the essay :blush:

Ahh very jealous of you UK girls who are already to the weekend...I have to get thru 3 more hours of work!

Caro would be fun to be testing same day. Although I'm in a similar position as you - nights out planned for the last weekend in feb...and friends will def notice if I avoid the champagne at my own bday party ;) would certainly be worth it for a bfp though!!

Enjoy the weekend all!

Caro I so know what you mean about buying jeans! Ive spent about £80 on two pairs of skinny jeans recently, and it suddely dawned on me that I might not be able to wear them for ages. Which happened when I was pregnant with my 1st. I bought some jeans when I was about 8 weeks pregnant saying to hubby "Look they are really low waist,they can just go under mu bump when Im bigger" which made sense to me at the time. Erm, nope. It doesnt work like that does it? Im so silly sometimes! Made sense to me at the time though!

Anyway, girls I want to tell you something fanTASSSSSTIC! Basically, Ive been in TTC for about 3 months but havent actually been TTC because poor DH has felt the pressure and while we have been having loads of fun BDing, hes had trouble getting to the finishing line..............

............. until last night. So for the FIRST time since joining this forum I feel I can officially say...... WE ARE TRYING FOR A BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Im using the soft-cups method and did so last night, even though Im days away from even starting to be fertile, I guessed it wouldnt do any harm to start now.

Anyway, Im a very happy (and ever so slightly hungover, I went to a friends for dinner last night night) bunny today.

Hows everyones weekend so far?

Ive noticed we post at very different times, I guess thats because some of you are in the US??

xxxx

Oh and someone asked about testing dates? That hadnt even crossed my mind, I'll see if I can work that out now.

Ok I just went to look, and Im due on 25th feb and Im like clock work. I'll be 9dpo on the 21st so maybe around then, maybe a bit later. Im not very good at patience, so Id guess around the 21st of feb.

Ooh so hippy you'll be first by the looks of it! Thats very excited about your DH!! maybe he won't 'feel the pressure' so much now he's managed to DTD for real!
Danzer...just think by being 3 hours behind when we're all at work you'll still be in bed!

Oh and hippy, i'm impressed you were up so early on a Sat and with a hangover! guessing thats having a LO already for ya!

I've just spent the morning having all my hair chopped off :S drastic change for me cos normally its really long!

HM I'm very excited for you!!! :) fx this is the month!

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday...not much excitement going on here but enjoying being off work!

Yeah we arent up to much today, just watching DVD's Ive rented out "The Invention of Lying" for tonight because DH is going to the pub with a friend. The film looked funny and I love Ricky Gervais, so I thought id give it a shot!

Hey Hippy I have been wanting to see that movie let me know if its great!! lol. So exciting that its official and would be so wonderful if you got your BFP this month!! Fingers crossed for you. I have been really mixed up this cycle for some reason and think I messed up my clomid and took it cycle day 2-6 instead of 3-7, hope it works either way. I also ordered some softcups and told dh about them last night he thinks I have lost it but is like me to the point of whatever works the get the little bean. I really hope the get here on time!! So I am on cycle day 9 and should O around cycle day 12/13 so will probably try to wait to test til Feb 28 since AF is due on the 27th. God bless everyone and sticky baby dust to us!! Sorry for the novel girls...LOL

Reedsgirlour cycles are very similar. Hopefully your soft cup will arrive in time for ovulation. It does sound silly, but it makes sense. It just keeps the little swimmers in there for longer.

Im watching the film now, Ive got to say its not great :/

I'm keeping my FX for us all

Af isn't due till the 3rd and after last month(poss chem) I don;t want to go through that again, so will try and wait but you know how it is :winkwink:

I'll prob go through a shed load of tests, again. Stupid tho cos I didn;t get a BFP with dd till I was gone 8 weeks and with ds#2 I was 6 days past AF to get a very weak pos.

Asked df if we should take the girl route and bd sat, sun & mon, boy route which is tues, weds & thurs or general baby route which is sat through to thursday - guess what he said :blush: He must be feeling energetic and while we really don't mind what we have, a teeny part of me thinks it would be nice to even things up girl wise. And df has brought up dd since she was tiny and considers her & ds#1 his own part of me thinks it would be nice to see a female mix of us.

Having said that ds#2 is an absolute darling and another boy would be so loved, we even agree on boys names.

so here I am in Canada waiting for my OPKs to come in the mail...my cycles are long but regular so i will start testing for my LH on wed the 17th, CD15, AF is gone and today is CD 5...long way to go but a good chance for my hubby to rest...he will need it!!! this month we are gonna step it up!!! i am charting my temp as well and it will be a november baby!!! good luck to all! ttyl

Welcome kissyface!

Well we have been BDing loads, and still using the softcup method, and I just looked at my ticker and it said time to conceive a girl?! How so?! I thought it was 50-50 chance of boy or girl???

I have a very vague memory of being told years and years ago about it maybe being something to do with the speed of the spermies? Or am I totally off track?

Happy Monday everyone. xxxx

Morning girls!
Man I ache today...think might have over-done the gardening yesterday! hey-ho no work for a week to recover and fit in lots of BDing!!

Hippy-yup your right they reckon girl sperm are slower to swim and survive longer then boy sperm that swim quickly but die cos they're weaker (hehe always love telling my DH that). So if you BD now and not nearer your more fertile time then in therory your more likely to have girl sperm waiting for the eggy and fertilise it. But don't think it really works cos mostly its still 50/50!

Right I see! I dont think I ovulate until day 14 anyway, so I doubt these swimmers will have much of a chance, but it all helps I suppose!

Hows it going with you?

Ive started bleeding again, and Im on CD10. I stop AF in cd 4-5 so to start it again on cd10 is very odd! Ive got period pain too, its like proper AF flow. Ive never had that before in my life its totally thrown me off track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->