Wishing for a Christmas baby

Ahhh why does it always double post :wacko:

I cant see any double posts hun? So are you going to temp through out the night then?

Hmm strange!

Yes I've been setting an extra alarm for early, so I temp then, and if I wake up earlier I just do one then too.

Is it just me or is the time passing verrrrry slowly?? :)

Hmm strange!

Yes I've been setting an extra alarm for early, so I temp then, and if I wake up earlier I just do one then too.

Is it just me or is the time passing verrrrry slowly?? :)

Yes it does go slowly doesnt it! Im just waiting for Ov time now!

Danzer, I'd have the exact same prob with my cat but I'm mean and she goes in the kitchen at night!

hippymumma...you Ov early? only CD10? that mean you have a really long LP?

Gosh I'm pooped tonight :dohh: good job not BD time for me!

No I dont think so? I have a 28 day cycle. Im 'textbook' as it were, so this month Im ovulating on the 12th. I just stick my dates into an ov calander and thats what it comes up with.

How come you ask hun? When are you ovulating this month? x

Oh do you mean because of my ticker, it says BD in 6 days? That confused me too. LOL I guess it means thats when I can begin BDing?

yeah that exactly what I meant! makes sense now...silly tickers! I have to wait until CD19 to Ov...forever! then have a silly short LP which only time will tell to whether it'll be a problem. How lucky are you to be textbook! Fx'ed that continues into a lovely BFP!

HA Caro, maybe I should try locking up kitty tonight...she always escapes from where I've put her!!

Question for any of you who have done OPKs...do you recommend doing two a day? Last cycle I never got a pos, but I don't know if it's because I missed the right window of time, or I didn't do it at the right time of day (I did early afternoon), or because I actually didn't ov at all :( I have a pack of 20 that I'll start probably around day 7 or 8, but I wonder if I should do 2/day during that middle time to increase my chances of catching it...?

FX for you all!

Im not sure about OPK's hun, I dont do them but it might be worth asking in TTC. x

Hi Reedsgirl, welcomeaboard! Cool,we are on the same cycle day,how long are your cycles?Have you been on Clomid long? I hear great stuff about it,thats for sure! Did it take long to conceive your 1st 3 children?

I dont know if you have see then 'SoftCups' thread in TTC forum but thats what Im going to try this month!

Fingers crossed for us!

Thanks and my cycles vary a bit but usually 28-30. I did a 6 month round of clomid from june-nov and ended up with a chemical so took a break and now back on it for hopefully just this cycle!! With my first 2 dd it seemed like I looked at my x and was preggo my girls are a year and 13 days apart. I had a mc at 5 months in 99 and was told I have a inactive uterous(sp). I fell pregnant with my ds in 2002 by total surprise and had my tubes tied after him. X and I didn't work out and I remarried in 2008 and dh has no kiddos and we had my tubal reversal in april 09...and been on a roller coaster ever since.

How long are your cycles?? I added you as a friend hope you accept. God bless and tons of sticky dust to us all

Hi reedsgirl good to have another buddy here :)

HA Caro, maybe I should try locking up kitty tonight...she always escapes from where I've put her!!

Question for any of you who have done OPKs...do you recommend doing two a day? Last cycle I never got a pos, but I don't know if it's because I missed the right window of time, or I didn't do it at the right time of day (I did early afternoon), or because I actually didn't ov at all :( I have a pack of 20 that I'll start probably around day 7 or 8, but I wonder if I should do 2/day during that middle time to increase my chances of catching it...?

FX for you all!

At first I did only once a day..last month I started the opks twice a day and finally caught my surge earlier than I thought(cycle day 12). Everything I have read and by my experience the best time to test with opk is after 2 in the afternoon and 8 at night. I was testing too early in the day and totally missing it. So I was super excited but still somehow missed the eggy....still blaming my dh on that one...lol.

Thanks! Makes sense. I'm on CD5 now, I guess I'll prob start the OPKs this weekend...wish me luck :) FX for you too! :)

Afternoon ladies!

I think Im on CD6 today. Either way AF has gone and I have decided that its going to be the last one for 9 months. This month WILL be my month, Ive decided :d

I know Im not fertile yet but I will be leaping on DH tonight thats for sure.

Hey all!
Reedsgirl..wow what a rollercoaster you've been on, hopefully the clomid will do the trick!:thumbup:

Danzer, FX'ed you catch that surge this time! I personally haven't used OPK...yet. Who knows didn't think i'd bother with temping etc :haha:

Hippy...happy BDing! think I may do the same...:blush:

People got plans for the weekend? (except BDing that is!)
:hugs:

Hello ladies! I am new to all of this...we are in TTC # 2, CD # 2...bawled my eyes out yesterday when AF came! :( I didn't expect to get my BFP during TTC # 1 but I felt all these strange feelings that I fooled myself into thinking we were pregnant! silly me! Felt so stupid! Anyways looking for buddies! been temping since november since I got off bcp and I think I can predict my ovulation....around 32 days...gonna use OPKs for first time....november baby here we come!!! baby dust to all!!!

i meant to say my cycle is 32 days...my ovulation is around CD 16 or 17...duh!

Hi kissyfacelala :) welcome! Always happy to have another buddy! Here's to a whole gang of Nov babies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->