Wishing for a Christmas baby

Good morning Ladies!! It is sunny here as well in Canada! And all is good too....having some friends over for dinner later and its the weekend! so :):):):)

wishing you ladies a great weekend and :dust: and :hugs:

Geez it's so bloody hit here in the UK!! My fingers are sweating just typing this!! Sorry to hear your appointment didn't go as well as planned Sandi; maybe having a few months NTNP will ease some stress and it might just happen naturally?
Caro, I do know how you feel; I got to 6 months and I was convinced something must be wrong... Out if curiosity were you on the pill before you started ttc? I'm convinced my first 3 months after coming off were not even proper cycles even though I was having pre-af symptoms and an af each month. I certainly wasn't producing any EWCM or anything.

Monica - glad it's sunny where you are, it's glorious here too (makes a change for uk)

Baby dust to all y'all xx

Hiya girls, Monica we did exactly the same last night except we were the guests! Just got to go pick up my car later as we ended up walking home after having 1 to many drinks :blush: so much for avoiding the alcohol this month :dohh: though I feel fine today so didn't overdo it too much!

Leanne, I know what you mean by HOT! We had over 27degrees in our office Thurs/ Fri!! Bit cooler today though as its all cloudy, though still warm enough for proper summer clothes :).

I was on the pill before TTC but I came off it in July 2009 and we just used condoms. We were originally planning on ttc from the Ausust, then the October then we put it back to Jan 2010! So my body has now had a whole year off the pill, been temping kind of since before the 'official' ttc date to so am pretty certain I am Oing. And the last couple months have used opks which show the surge.

I'm not too worried at the moment, but do feel if nothing by Oct which will be another 3 cycles we'll go ask for some basic tests. DH does not have a fab diet, as he eats a lot of rubbish and drinks lots of coke so maybe thats not helping, though he's not over weight and does exercise loads. Maybe I need to up my exercise? or maybe its just not happened yet!

Well ladies sounds like some lovely weekends. I had a great day with the kids even though the rain likes to come everytime we hit the water park. LOL

Have any of you heard of the fr fertility test I bought one and gonna use it in the morning. It is suppose to detect the FSH hormone and let you know if its in normal range. MMM hope I am normal LOL we all know I am not!! haha

Never heard of that test Sandi hun, but hope it has no lines! seems v weird wishing that, lol!!

Hows everyone else? busy busy day for me today :D on good side shingles pretty much gone, except for the scabs...gross! :haha:

xx

Hey Leanne and everybody! I am doing good....waiting for ovulation....but DH has pulled a muscle in his back and I really hope he gets better soon! I hate seeing him in pain!! And I would really hate to miss another month where we did not try to catch that eggy!!

Hope everyone is well! It has been really quiet around here....

:dust: :hugs:

yeah where has everyone gone? not spoken to Mel or Shona for ages!? hope all is ok!

I've been updating my journal more than here recently :). Used pre-seed for the 1st time the other night! apart from the lack of romanticness putting the stuff in it worked pretty well :blush:

You got MS yet Leanne? hope all is going well? meant to ask are you going to do a preggo journal? I'd love to follow you if you do!

Monica, waiting to O sucks huh!? not long now though hopefully! hope your DH's back is better nice and quick :thumbup:

Hey Ladies!!

Sorry I've been absent alot again lately, life took over lol

Hope everyone's doing okay, how's that bump doing Leanne??

I think one of the main reasons I've been absent (subconsciously anyway) is because I've relaxed into this whole process more now. I know everything works properly so it's just a matter of time before it finally happens. Realistically, up until my HSG my tubes were blocked so we had no chance, so I suppose we're really on cycle 3 not 8!

Still obviously hoping it'll be a BFP this month! But with it being the right ovary to ovulate again I don't fancy our chances.

About half way through 2ww now so will probably start testing at the weekend, although saying that we're going camping this weekend!! Great idea when we booked it, Sunny, lovely weather... not so great now is it lol

Anyway, official testing date will be 22nd so not long to go now!

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats good to hear Mel! Fancy real life getting in the way of bnb :haha: I obviously am lacking one of those :dohh:. Good attitude though, think I should take a leaf out of your book. Def feel a little more relaxed this month but its still on my mind 24/7 and have a feeling its why i've been extra stressed at work! oops.

Keeping fingers crossed for a bfp this month for you!

Hey Caro, how you doing, feeling better?

Ovulation soon isn't it?

Hey hun, yeah Ov Sunday hopefully :thumbup: doing better ta! spoke about issues at work today and helped to offload so and been told I'm not to take on any new kids until my caseload is down...good stuff :) And shingles has all but gone! still slight weird feelings down my leg occasionally but think its normal for that to last for long time :wacko:, but pain gone and itching gone! :D

Oh good, I'm glad you're feeling better :)

Good news about work too, hopefully things will improve now you've spoken (with your manager I'm guessing)

Enjoy your BDing weekend, I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend in Cromer lol Depends on the weather now though I guess!!

Hey hey girlies! Nice to hear from you :)

Mel, fx for you in the 2ww but great having a relaxed attitude - stressing just makes things worse and still doesn't change anything.

Monica, hope your DH gets his back sorted!! You and Caro need to keep us updated as you approach the Big O :haha:

As for me, MS has taken hold with vengeance - living on Ginger nuts and 7up at the moment :sick: I know it's all worth it but blurghhhhh! Thinking of changing my username to BARF

Please join me soon girls; I need some first tri friends :flower:

Ps: no pregnancy journal yet but I will start one soon x

Hope your all feeling ok xxxxx

Aww bless you Leanne, so so exciting though! and yes no moaning about ms ;) (just kidding, I'm sure I will!). Looking forward to you starting a journal!

Doing my best to catch you up! hehe, if not we're there in spirit!

Hi Ladies

Soz I have not been around much been trying to take a step back for a couple of days as sometimes see myself on here for hours once I get started plus my dad was over visiting and doing lots of various family stuff. Plus packing alot as moving in just under 3 weeks now. Typical my washing machine has packed in just before we are moving and having to take to my mums nightmare. My sis washing machine packed up at the same time and the other night her cooker blew up! Well not the whole cooker but the glass bit at the front when my bro opened it and now that doesnt work either.

Hope everyone is doing well. ASFM splitting headache today cycle day 12 second high day on my monitor so should OV hopefully day 14/15 have preseed and softcups for this month. FX we all get BFP soon!!! xxx

Leanne dont know if anyone has asked this already, r u doing a pregnancy journal? Wanna see bump pics!!!

hehe Leanne, think the pressure is on to start a journal ;)

Shona, bummer that everythings blowing up! I should imagine its not an extra expense you need right now just when you're moving! Fx'ed that is the only thing that goes wrong and the rest of the move goes smoothly :thumbup:.

afm I've been super busy tonight, got nearly whole house clean :D, ready for my SIL visiting 2mo :D and a friend over the wkend :D. Just gotta fit in the bding around them visiting now, or be a bit sneaky :blush: :haha:

Hey girls,

Hope your all OK, haven't seen Sandi on for a while - if your lurking hun, hope your doing OK xxxx

For those about to O, just wanted to let you know Im sending truck loads of :dust: your way, hope you catch that eggy!!

Mel, hope your 2WW isn't driving you too insane :wacko: let us know how your getting on!

Have a super weekend xx

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Have lovely weekends! just wondering if anyone has a clue about my temps...weird for them to be going up so soon and without any fertile cm!

Busy busy week for me ladies!! I haven't had much time betweend work, kids ballgames and plotting my BFP this month...my plan for this month is temps, opks, creighton model and at the first sign of ewcm I am using the baking soda finger and maybe even softcups and the SMEP...I want to a BFP!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->