Wishing for a Christmas baby

Hi ladies, I've been into most of your journals today but hope your all ok?

Mel :hugs: hun.

Shona and Monica hows things?

My temps are looking nice at the moment but everything could change over the next couple days! xx

Hey girls, hoping to revive our chats!? if people want to? Otherwise monica you need a journal!! think everyone else now has one I can stalk :haha:

So testing for me in 2days, eeek! Hows everyone else? xx

Caro you found it!! This thread wasnt showing in my threads anymore. :( COme on BFP for Caro!! Girls let's cheer her on!!

Hey Caro! I have been thinking of starting a journal and if I do then we can kinda close this thread???

can't wait for your BFP in a couple of days! :):)

Kissy you will still have to post your link...and girls we will be doing alot of journal jumping if we all just post in journals. But I will follow my girls where ever you may go!!:)

hehe, thanks Sandi. I've been journal jumping anyway and repeating myself in here so kinda works, depends what others feel though!? I don;t mind repeating myself, hehe!

Monica, yep you need to post a link! x

oh I will post a link in my sig.... and I have been journal jumping and i subscribe to each of your journals....so I go to each journal when I get a notification and will update my journal when something happens to me

how does that sound???

sounds good to me :D, does seem sad to let this thread die though in some ways :(. But onwards to our BFP's in our journals! :D

ok! started my journal....link in signature....

and here it is....

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...ney-becoming-parents-kissyfacelala-story.html

it is sad to end the thread but we all have our journals and us ladies care enough about each other to go to each journal....and not be lazy and hope to get all the updates in one place....LOL

good nite ladies!!

I was just thinking about Hippy! Not fair to end since she started it but where is she???

Oh btw, does anyone know how to change my link in my sig? don't like the big link...want it say "My Journal" and be a link???

I am not sure Monica that is why I have never linked my journal...maybe Caro or Mel knows..

Hi Girls,

Can everyone send me there journal and I will post mine?

I can start a new thread for us if everyone is up for it just incase Kissy comes back?

Hey ladies,

If you want to make the words 'my journal' (or whatever) a link you need to:

1. copy the journal link
2. go to your edit sig
3. Type MY JOURNAL (or whatever you want)
4. Highlight the wording and click on the insert link button (the world with a chain next to it)
5. paste your link in there
6. preview to make sure it worked ok

Right - now Im on a mission to subscribe to all your journals to make sure we don't lose touch!

Ooooooh, Caro, Fx for you hun, how are your temps looking??

xx

Hey ladies,

If you want to make the words 'my journal' (or whatever) a link you need to:

1. copy the journal link
2. go to your edit sig
3. Type MY JOURNAL (or whatever you want)
4. Highlight the wording and click on the insert link button (the world with a chain next to it)
5. paste your link in there
6. preview to make sure it worked ok

Right - now Im on a mission to subscribe to all your journals to make sure we don't lose touch!

Ooooooh, Caro, Fx for you hun, how are your temps looking??

xx

I meant hippie :blush: sorry Mon.

Do you think I should setup a new thread for us or does everyone just prefer the journals?

No worries Shona! I prefer the journals...

I think this is best option as long as we stalk each other....i do not want to lose touch with anyone and would definetely appreciate and need the support!!! I have subscribed to everybody's journal.....

Yeah defo and we can still chat in each others journals and keep up to date with you all :thumbup: Adding your journal now xx mmm I will have to check who else I dont have yet

No worries Shona! I prefer the journals...

I think this is best option as long as we stalk each other....i do not want to lose touch with anyone and would definetely appreciate and need the support!!! I have subscribed to everybody's journal.....

Do Sandi and Mel have a journal? xx

Yes they do :)

Mel:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...be-cycle-9-cycle-2-clomid-34.html#post6266289

Sandi

https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-a...-moved-lttc-after-fs-referal-7-9-10-a-58.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->