Wishing, wanting, waiting.....TTC for a year PLUS!

Fingers crossed for 3rd aug ejay, hope you feel better for having it booked, always made me feel better.xxx

Hi ladies....I've taken a break from BnB, but now I'm back. Still TTC #1. When AF starts, I'll start clomid. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Good luck hon ~ hope the break was good and that it helps as you begin clomid xo

Hiya Lucie x

well downed a bottle of cider tonight...... went for my follow up ultrasound with dildo cam and everything is fine, ovaries look perfectly healthy, the technician thinks the other scan just showed a colapsing corpus luteum and she couldn't find any sign of a fibroid WTF can someone just figure why this is not working for us, I am so fed up with everything being fine and nothing being wrong.

Sorry for the outburst xx

Hey EJ-sorry about the frustration (I SURE know how that can feel) but it is really great news that everything looks fine!!!!!!!! Don't be sorry about the outburst it's what we're here for!!

:hugs: Ejay

I'm sure its just as frustrating (if not more frustrating) to not find anything wrong than to find something wrong. WTH is right!

So what do they suppose is next for you both? have they gotten anything else on their agenda?

I just have to tell you girls something.

We have been through alot together throughout the past 2 years and/or more. Those of us still here and communicating on bnb/fb who are PG, want nothing more than to see their best buds from around the world get their well deserved dreams answered and for us all to be blissfully happy together again.

I wish nothing but the very best of luck for everyone. :hugs:

You each WILL get the baby of your dreams, one way or another! And we are here to help you through!

YES, what Julia said!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!
Best of luck with the clomid Lucie.
Ejay, how frustrating for you!! What is the next plan of attack?

2 more days Ejay!!! Thinking of you!

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks!!!
It was a bit of a shock. Dave and I were both openly hoping for a girl and both kind of thought it was, so we had gone down the road sort of planning for a girl with names and colours and all that.
But the ultrasound tech showed us between is legs and no-one could deny what was there. She said he is a 'big boy', so takes after Daddy ;)
He is healthy and perfect and a baby and that is what we really wanted!!

Thanks again everyone.

and a huge congrats for all those healthy babies xxx

Feeling quite nervous about our appointment tomorrow, I just don't know what to expect. I have kind of buried my feelings about TTC recently almost trying to lock them away inside. The NHS over here have told us that we have to wait another year then straight to IVF, but I just don't know what all the options are or what is right for us.

Hopefully we will get some answers at the clinic

Hope all you ladies are doing well xx

Hi all

well it all went well, the clinic is in a lovely setting and everyone was lovely.

The doctor went through our results from tests we have had so far, I also had another blood test done to check my ovarian reserve and OH did another SA.

At the moment we sit firmly in the unexplained category but the doctor suggested that we might want to try IUI as a first step, being less invasive than IVF.

OH and I have agreed to have a few cycles of IUI between now and June next year when we should be referred for NHS funded IVF.

Looks like we might be trying our first IUI next cycle starting the end of august.

I feel much more settled now we have a bit of a plan.

Thanks for all the support
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->