Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

I'm glad to see all is well. I just haven't been on much because of work. When I get home i'm beat. Not going back till Wed so have some days to myself. Been sick with this cold. CD 9 for me so at least af is over and I don't have to deal with that too. Don't stay away so long. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hi sweetie sorry I stayed away to long lol. well as for me on cd 4, I have to save up $6oo.oo for me to go back to the doc. for that tubal dye x-ray, I am so frustrated, do hope I concieve naturally before I have to get the x-ray that would be wonderful, but the way my luck has been running this year as far as concieveing hasnt been so good. Really trying to stay positive, but it is sooo hard. I do hope you get some rest. I hope to hear good news from you soon, one of us needs it lol. HUGS HUGS, I will try to stayu intouch, have been spending alot of time on our rental property, in fixing it up, our last renters tore it up so alot of repairs have been going on. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

How are you sweetie hope all is well with you, I am on cd 5 soon waiting ovulation, and trying again this month hope all works. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi Hun, I know I've been MIA too. Don't i know about tryna come up with money. I haven't been able to save anything. Hope to be able to start soon. Why does everything have to be so expensive? I have been just going with the flow and seeing where that gets me for now. It's Ramadan so I'm fasting this month so not really a good time for ttc I guess. Think I ovulated already. CD18 and nipples have been a lil sore the past 2 days so Think it's safe to say I'm in the tww. Have dtd around that time but not holding my breath for any miracles. Have come to grips with needing help, but still gonna try on my own. Not working full weeks but still tired as I don't know what.

I hope things look up for both of us before the end of the year at least. I don't think that's too much to ask for right? Anyway, take care. I hope you get your rentals squared away quickly. I know how time consuming that can be.

Hi Hun, I know I've been MIA too. Don't i know about tryna come up with money. I haven't been able to save anything. Hope to be able to start soon. Why does everything have to be so expensive? I have been just going with the flow and seeing where that gets me for now. It's Ramadan so I'm fasting this month so not really a good time for ttc I guess. Think I ovulated already. CD18 and nipples have been a lil sore the past 2 days so Think it's safe to say I'm in the tww. Have dtd around that time but not holding my breath for any miracles. Have come to grips with needing help, but still gonna try on my own. Not working full weeks but still tired as I don't know what.

I hope things look up for both of us before the end of the year at least. I don't think that's too much to ask for right? Anyway, take care. I hope you get your rentals squared away quickly. I know how time consuming that can be.

Hi sweetie well cd 11 for me and just got my poss. opk his morning, so the bedding is on, wish me luck lol. wishing us both the best. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Happy bding!! Girl you better get going, lol!!

Hope all is well with you sweetie, miss you. As for me well no symtoms of a BFP in the near future for me, I dont know what else to do I am soooo depressed :cry::cry::cry:, and knowing we have to save up $600.00 to go any further for more testing for the tubal x-ray is not making things look any better.:nope: HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Sorry to see you're feeling down. I'm on cd 4 so trust I know how it feels. I haven't been able to save any money at all yet. I just believe the tube its closed. Maybe the msg will open it, maybe it won't. Just prepared for the worst and no I have a lot of saving to do before I can even think of other options. It will happen for one of us soon. I've just been tryna keep my movinmind on other things besides baby. Can't even get into baby shows or looking at baby products any nnmore. Too depressing. How's everything else going with you? How's your dad doing?

Sorry to see you're feeling down. I'm on cd 4 so trust I know how it feels. I haven't been able to save any money at all yet. I just believe the tube its closed. Maybe the msg will open it, maybe it won't. Just prepared for the worst and no I have a lot of saving to do before I can even think of other options. It will happen for one of us soon. I've just been tryna keep my movinmind on other things besides baby. Can't even get into baby shows or looking at baby products any nnmore. Too depressing. How's everything else going with you? How's your dad doing?

Hi sweetie my dads doing real well, thank god. I really have been tempted to start clomid on my own, but I dont know. I want this baby more than anything and am willing to try all I can. I know what you mean about baby stuff. when I first had the tubal reversal, I went and got all the furniture, crib,stroller,baby bouncer, basinet,playpin,high chair, baby bath,baby clothes for a girl and boy, baby play center, walker, baby swing, ect. all that I need for the little bunddle of joy, hoping that I would get pregnant soon aftere the sergery, well it has now been 16 months, sooo I put everything in our out building, because seeing it everyday in the extra room has become to hard to look at. I hope it does happen for the both of us when we least exspect it. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->