Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Hi hope everyone is well. I can't believe we have had sun for a few days. I went to my first baby club with sister in law and her baby . It was nice to get out of flat and Caleb was actualy awake and he stayed on the bean bag.
He's got a horrible cough like he has something stuck in his throat xx

Aww what baby club did u go to? Thats good u got out, the only place i seem to be getting out is out to town doing pointless window shopping, and doctors here untill i start back uni.

I've just realised that LimpetsMum we've met - didn't you come to my house for the maternity tops?
Oh my goodness! Yes that was me - what a small world :hugs: How are you & Ethan doing?

I'd be up for meeting, although my little one won't be here for a while lol - i can always waddle around though haha.

Well i've had a lovely day - it's been my Birthday and my husband has totally spoilt me :cloud9: he bought me a gorgeous silver charm bracelet with 3 charms, 1 is a 'love letter' envelope (we originally got together properly because of a love note), a tortoise to represent my 3 & a 'baby on board' sign :happydance:. Had lots of other things too & a shopping session heehee.

I'm back to work tomorrow so i'll be on here much less :nope: mainly because i expect to be shattered for a while - but i promise to try & keep up :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is ok, Coz hope you & your men are feeling much better hun :hugs:

ah Happy Birthday! Nice to know you got spoilt:happydance:I love charm bracelets have you had some time off work then? Charlie and dave are better but ive been feeling sick and tummy ache again today xx

Hey im 21 my first baby...son is 12 weeks :) from wolves, just off cannock rd, nice to see so many of us on here..

Hiya welcome to the group its quite busy on here :happydance:x

Hi hope everyone is well. I can't believe we have had sun for a few days. I went to my first baby club with sister in law and her baby . It was nice to get out of flat and Caleb was actualy awake and he stayed on the bean bag.
He's got a horrible cough like he has something stuck in his throat xx

Hope hes better soon, theres so many bugs going round at the moment, i also take charlie to play group every week he loves it xxx

Evening ladies, well not a bad 1st day back at work considering. Coz i was due back on my birthday but i'd already booked mon-wed annual leave
Can you believe i followed a gritter home tonight :wacko: i really don't believe we can be expecting a frost that bad!!!

Evening ladies, well not a bad 1st day back at work considering. Coz i was due back on my birthday but i'd already booked mon-wed annual leave
Can you believe i followed a gritter home tonight :wacko: i really don't believe we can be expecting a frost that bad!!!

Just realised it was your bday yesterday not today? Id just read your post lol, i cant believe more frost, its ment to be bloody spring! x

Happy belated birthday limpetsmum! Your charm bracelet sounds gorgeous :) Would love to see you at the meet up, even if your LO is still cooking! :) Still feeling sick Coz? Seems that there's a bad virus going around again. Hope the sun makes you feel better quicker :)

...btw have posted our first meet up on the Fb group wall. Have gone for a Sat as I'm not sure who's on maternity leave or working part time. Stayed local (Nickleodeon at Bentley Bridge) so will be good to meet up for a bit :)

Happy belated birthday limpetsmum! Your charm bracelet sounds gorgeous :) Would love to see you at the meet up, even if your LO is still cooking! :) Still feeling sick Coz? Seems that there's a bad virus going around again. Hope the sun makes you feel better quicker :)

Well i was feeling better yesterday and today ive had tummy ache a bit again and feeling sick, strange my tummy just doesnt feel right:wacko: Its a shame i cant come to the meet as il be at work xx

Aww what baby club did u go to? Thats good u got out, the only place i seem to be getting out is out to town doing pointless window shopping, and doctors here untill i start back uni.
hi we go to the baby club at the childrens villiage in wednesfield plus its free which is always a bonus. when my sister in laws baby is 8 weeks we are going to baby massage and baby bop when he is 3 months to. sonething to do.
Im going to town today popping into asda see if there is anything nice but i prob wont buy anything.
coz hope you feel better xx
caleb was fussy last night and had his last bottle at 9 so thought he would wake but never did til 6 so he must of had what he wanted for the day xx
hope everyone is ok and little ones to xx:flower:

O iv just notices caleb is my sons age, he normally has his last nottle at 9.30ish too, Had a nice day my sister has given birth so I visited the hospital, its mad to see how small they start off.. Awww broody again already lol

I got the nickelodeon post on facebook, Ill be there hopefully.

Hope everyone is ok.

hi we go to the baby club at the childrens villiage in wednesfield plus its free which is always a bonus. when my sister in laws baby is 8 weeks we are going to baby massage and baby bop when he is 3 months to. sonething to do.
:

Hi Faye - will add u as a friend on FB.
I grew up in W'field, keep meaning to pop into the Children's Village. I do baby Yoga at the moment at the Newhampton Arts centre but it's only a 6 wk course (paid for) and would love to carry it on. Baby Bop sounds good. Do you and ur sis in law mind if I tag along to Baby Bop? :) What's the baby club like? Glad ur coming to the meet, and u Aneesa :) What you studying at Uni and are you nervous about juggling motherhood and studies?

I hope ppl do come to the meet :) I thought I'd go for a Sat at first, although really I'd like to meet in the week every other week or so but don't want to alienate ppl. However, if there are a few of us that fancy a week meet (to get out lol) then let me know and we can sort something else out. Maybe we could all meet up at an activity at a chn's centre or go bowling at Bentley Bridge?

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to come to the meet :happydance: although i may feelk weird as i don't have a little one to bring with me..........i wonder if i can steal a friends child to bring along haha. I may be able to make the odd weekday meet depending when my half day was (i get to finish at 1.15 one day a week) but that's ok as i'll soon join you once bubba is here :thumbup:.
I went back to work Thursday, it was nice to be back in the land of 'normality' but nothing changes & it's still very busy there.
I'm going to collect a baby changing unit up tomorrow which my Mom has bought me off ebay - i am sooo excited! It will be my 1st piece of nursery furniture :happydance: i've been busy clearing room for it although we may have to take it apart to transport it home so i bet DH will suggest we leave it that way until we're ready for it (which makes sense but i want to lovingly look at it & fill it with 'things' lol).

Coz - i hope your feeling better hunny, been thinking of you today - did you have to go into to work?

Have a happy sunday everyone :hugs:

Glad you're coming to the meet :)

Ladies, I'm selling my Mothercare Spin pramette so if you know anyone who might be interested can you point them in my direction please :) It's only been used 6 times and is in excellent condition so pretty much as new!

Im going back in febuary to do child nursing, my names missy on the social mums face book group if anyone wants to add me x im up for week meets if there is much interest, x

Can anyone tell me if they know any baby groups, like swimming or stuff? and info about it.. like how much it costs, where when? thanks x

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to come to the meet :happydance: although i may feelk weird as i don't have a little one to bring with me..........i wonder if i can steal a friends child to bring along haha. I may be able to make the odd weekday meet depending when my half day was (i get to finish at 1.15 one day a week) but that's ok as i'll soon join you once bubba is here :thumbup:.
I went back to work Thursday, it was nice to be back in the land of 'normality' but nothing changes & it's still very busy there.
I'm going to collect a baby changing unit up tomorrow which my Mom has bought me off ebay - i am sooo excited! It will be my 1st piece of nursery furniture :happydance: i've been busy clearing room for it although we may have to take it apart to transport it home so i bet DH will suggest we leave it that way until we're ready for it (which makes sense but i want to lovingly look at it & fill it with 'things' lol).

Coz - i hope your feeling better hunny, been thinking of you today - did you have to go into to work?

Have a happy sunday everyone :hugs:

Hiya, Im feeling alot better now thanks, i only had last saturday off when i was really ill as i was over the worst after a few days.

Bet you cant wait to see the changing unit:happydance: I would want it at home too so i could keep looking at it lol.

Ive started doing the Avon again as i had about 8 months break from it because i found it hard to find time when charlie was younger but decided to do it again to earn a little extra as work cant give me a few more hours which i needed to get my working tax credits

Hope everyone is well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->