• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

I know yer i hate driving in snow aswell!! o gd i am glad the nurses are nice!! My Midwife is ok but not really nice!! your little boy is lovely!! how you finding motherhood i think i would like a little boy but i dont mind!! they seem to have less tantrums from what i can see hehe!! wereabouts r u from?

Thanks Coz, i think they will be nice on there as midwives are completely different to nurses. (i shouldn't say that working there should i lol)

I think you have to be at least 16 or 20 weeks before you can book a visit - talk to your midwife & she should arrange it.
I'm getting fed up with snow - i just hate the cold! We're having new windows in a few weeks time though so that should make the house warmer :happydance:

I know yer i hate driving in snow aswell!! o gd i am glad the nurses are nice!! My Midwife is ok but not really nice!! your little boy is lovely!! how you finding motherhood i think i would like a little boy but i dont mind!! they seem to have less tantrums from what i can see hehe!! wereabouts r u from?

yeah i was in hospital for 3 days as i had an a emergency c section so i saw alot of nurses and found most of them really nice apart from 1 which i got a bit pissed off with as she came into my room at midnight with a 3 page a4 size form asking me to read it and sign it if i wanted to and she would be back in a bit to pick it up then she walked out and left the light off :dohh: so i could hardly see and i was in the middle of breast feeding i was so tired it was my second night and charlie hardly slept then she kept coming in and i felt like she was forcing me to breast feed him the whole night i slept with him on my boob lol, i did love breast feeding but i wish she was more understanding that was exhausted and needed a little break lol other than that they was all lovely and i didnt end up looking at the form lol.

I love being a mum, it has come realy naturally to me but Charlie never slept, he still wakes now he had colic and reflux for a long time so he cryed alot so i had a really really hard work baby lol but worth every minute of it:cloud9:i still look at him and im amazed how beautiful he is :cloud9:

I live in Bilston wolverhampton, is wolverhampton your nearest town then? im still getting to know the areas ive lived here for 5 years but i used to live in Devon so big difference lol xxx

Thanks Coz, i think they will be nice on there as midwives are completely different to nurses. (i shouldn't say that working there should i lol)

I think you have to be at least 16 or 20 weeks before you can book a visit - talk to your midwife & she should arrange it.
I'm getting fed up with snow - i just hate the cold! We're having new windows in a few weeks time though so that should make the house warmer :happydance:

yeah i found the midwifes that were training alot nicer too for some reason . Have you got double glazing at the moment? xx

Yeah i have double glazing but it's the wooden framed stuff & it's quite chilly. The crappy economy 7 storage heaters don't help either :growlmad: - i hate them. Coming from a house with gas central heating and a coal fire i can really tell the difference.

I had a student midwife when i was in A4 & she was lovely, the nurses were horrid though & i ended up writing to the chief exec to complain.
I dread having to stay in, DH hates hospitals & doesn't cope well with me in & him not being allowed to stay bless (he refused to leave last time & they called security.......he ended up staying lol). He'd be dreadful with me & bubba staying in eeeeek!
He wants me to have a home birth.......yeah right! I need to be where the drugs are kept :thumbup:

Yeah i have double glazing but it's the wooden framed stuff & it's quite chilly. The crappy economy 7 storage heaters don't help either :growlmad: - i hate them. Coming from a house with gas central heating and a coal fire i can really tell the difference.

I had a student midwife when i was in A4 & she was lovely, the nurses were horrid though & i ended up writing to the chief exec to complain.
I dread having to stay in, DH hates hospitals & doesn't cope well with me in & him not being allowed to stay bless (he refused to leave last time & they called security.......he ended up staying lol). He'd be dreadful with me & bubba staying in eeeeek!
He wants me to have a home birth.......yeah right! I need to be where the drugs are kept :thumbup:

lol yh i dont think i would ever have a home birth it would be too strange giving birth at home it just seems more professional at the hospital where everything is too xx

Hello there sorry for butting in!:winkwink:
I'm michelle I live in cannock now but i was born and brought up in wolves and i just wanted to say i had my first beautiful daughter at home in bushbury 14 years ago and it was fantastic:happydance:

But each to there own!:hugs:

Hi Michelle - jump in anytime hun :thumbup:. I have nothing against it i just fear something happening & the delay in getting treatment. Plus my bubba needs medical checks after birth anyway due to health implications on mine & DH's side so we'd have to go to hospital either way.
Right, i'm just about wrapping up on ebay then i'm going to bed.......i'm knackered.
Night night ladies - have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

:sleep:

Hi Jodie I love being a mom was scared at first because it's my first and he was born a month early and stayed in neonatal then special care for 2 weeks. I was on a6 but I didn't really enjoy my time there. I had a fit because I'm diabetic and they didn't know what to do so oh had to tell them. Then when I was finally discharged I has to go up for a week for blood pressure checks but I was visiting Caleb so not to bad. Well no snow yet but it doesn't look nice today. Just going to my moms who lives in Penn.
Coz hope work goes ok today x

Hiya mrsmo7 how old are all of your children? it must be lovely having a big family! x

Limpetsmum have a good weekend too!

Thanks pink23 it was very quiet at work today it allways is when bloody wolves are playing lol and then i dread the drunken wolves fans on the way home lol (i get the tram) xxx

Hi ya
My kids are DD1 is 14
DS1 is just 5
DD2 is nearly 4
and DS2 is 9 months :thumbup:
And all being well no 5 will be born at home in September but i know it will be October (my kids are always late!:dohh:)

And they are fab i love the LO's being so close and they love each other AND its a great contraceptive for the oldest!:happydance: she says she is never having kids just a sports car!:haha:
x

Hi ya
My kids are DD1 is 14
DS1 is just 5
DD2 is nearly 4
and DS2 is 9 months :thumbup:
And all being well no 5 will be born at home in September but i know it will be October (my kids are always late!:dohh:)

And they are fab i love the LO's being so close and they love each other AND its a great contraceptive for the oldest!:happydance: she says she is never having kids just a sports car!:haha:
x

ah they must keep you busy! I dont know how you do it being a pregnant aswell, i get so tired with just 1 lol but i would like maybe 2 more, i think its nice to have a big family i just hate being pregnant xx

Hi everyone, how was everybodys weekend?? I'm Julie from Willenhall and my little girl is 13 months old. I would like another but it's knowing when is the right time. I don't want them too far apart but I would like Kaitlynn out of nappies! Also money is a struggle at the moment especially now doing part time hours and paying for childcare.

Hi everyone, how was everybodys weekend?? I'm Julie from Willenhall and my little girl is 13 months old. I would like another but it's knowing when is the right time. I don't want them too far apart but I would like Kaitlynn out of nappies! Also money is a struggle at the moment especially now doing part time hours and paying for childcare.

Hiya , i feel the same at the moment i dont want another one too far apart but we are struggling with money so im waiting untill we are better off xx

It is tiring being pregnant (i hate being pregnant too! i am sick the whole 9 months!:nope:) and looking after the LO's but i love being a mom :thumbup:

and it is a struggle for money but myself and my husband work and we manage:thumbup:
x

Hey ladies, i think sometimes that's all you can do (manage). Life never brings around a perfect time but as humans we learn to cope & live to our means :winkwink:

How is everyone today? I have my dating scan tomorrow, i'm not nervous (as everyone else seems to be) just excited & maybe a little apprehensive. I can't wait to start screaming it from the roof tops lol.

ah limpetsmum you will have to put the scan picture on, i was so nervous at my scan well i think i was nervous through the whole my pregnancy x

oh i will put it up :thumbup: i might even pop into wolverhampton on wednesday (depending how cold the weather is) if i do i'll drop by & see if your about :winkwink:

oh i will put it up :thumbup: i might even pop into wolverhampton on wednesday (depending how cold the weather is) if i do i'll drop by & see if your about :winkwink:

yh pop in if your around, i have my area manager in wednesday morning and im dreading it shes a new one she seems a bit nicer than my old area managers the other were all horrible so im hoping shes nice lol xx

Aw i hope she is nice hun! It would be afternoon anyways so i wouldn't get you into trouble haha :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->