Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Aw i hope she is nice hun! It would be afternoon anyways so i wouldn't get you into trouble haha :hugs:

lol i hope shes gone by the afternoon anyway, im allways nakerd after theyv been in , its like brain overload lol :wacko: xx

Yeah i bet, things always run much smoother when our manager os off lol.
Hun do you use public transport? I have no idea what bus to catch into wolves or even how much it would be :wacko: i guess i just wonder on down to the new road & wait for one going int he right direction lol x

hi single fare is 1.70 now and a day saver is 3.30 so then you can use it as many times you want in that day. where are you coming from?
I had a scan at 8 weeks because i was diabetic and was scared, i think up until the 12 weeks were over i started to relax. hope it goes well for you.
ye i stepped on scales today and weigh 12st i was 11st 12 before i was pregnant so not to much to loose now think i just going to loose anothe 7-10lbs so i can fit in my size 12 jeans. i did go upto just over 15st when i was carrying and to be honest ive just been eating less and walking more ye xx

The nearest stop on the birmingham new road will be opposite the McDonalds (so useful having a reference point). I know there's a stop just at the end of my estate but i have no idea where it would take me lol. Normally if i have to use public transport it's the train so i just carry on down the road to Coseley station.
Thanks though hun - helps to know what change to have ready (i don't normally carry cash:shrug:).

I'm looking forward to the scan - if all goes well i've promised myself i can get my baby stuff down from the loft to fondle :happydance:

Oh & way to go on the weight loss pink!
Ooooooh you have a jumperoo! I was looking online at these with my Mum yesterday lol - i'm gonna soooooo have to get one, they look ace! If you ever need to sell :winkwink: x

Hey ladies, i think sometimes that's all you can do (manage). Life never brings around a perfect time but as humans we learn to cope & live to our means :winkwink:

How is everyone today? I have my dating scan tomorrow, i'm not nervous (as everyone else seems to be) just excited & maybe a little apprehensive. I can't wait to start screaming it from the roof tops lol.

Oh Good Luck with your scan!:thumbup: I haven't got a date for mine but i can't wait its really hard not telling people!:nope:
x

Oh Good Luck with your scan! I haven't got a date for mine but i can't wait its really hard not telling people!
Thanks & yes i agree - will be glad after tomorrow especially as i have a little bump so we've been avoiding going out & i have been very poorly with MS & have had to fob people off saying it's my gastric problems. Hope yours comes through soon :hugs:

Yeah i bet, things always run much smoother when our manager os off lol.
Hun do you use public transport? I have no idea what bus to catch into wolves or even how much it would be :wacko: i guess i just wonder on down to the new road & wait for one going int he right direction lol x

lol, i use the tram its 3 pound for me for a return from my stop(loxdale) to wolverhampton its so much easier than the buses but im lucky i live by the tram line so im not too sure which bus you would catch but im sure there are loads about that go into wolvo x

Aw i miss not living near the tram stop - i used to live 10 mins from the crescent stop (i think - the one after bilston).
We must live fairly close hun if your close to the loxdale stop

Aw i miss not living near the tram stop - i used to live 10 mins from the crescent stop (i think - the one after bilston).
We must live fairly close hun if your close to the loxdale stop

yh im in bradley bilston, it takes me about 25 mins to walk into bilston town, where abouts do you live? im not sure if youv allready told me :dohh: xx

Yeah i have :dohh: :haha: (soz lol). I'm at the top of Ivyhouse lane??? Up from the Mc Donalds on the new road, too far to walk but i often drive past your way. I do scrapbooking in Moxley every month :thumbup:

Yeah i have :dohh: :haha: (soz lol). I'm at the top of Ivyhouse lane??? Up from the Mc Donalds on the new road, too far to walk but i often drive past your way. I do scrapbooking in Moxley every month :thumbup:

lol:dohh: Im not too sure where that is , im still getting to know the areas even after 5 years lol its so big round here from where i used to live in devon :wacko: x

yh im in bradley bilston, it takes me about 25 mins to walk into bilston[/QUOTE]

My nan and Grandad used to live in Bradley. Its my clam to fame my grandad was the last ever Mayor of Bilston (before it became part of wolverhampton) There is a street in Bradley named after him:thumbup:

yh im in bradley bilston, it takes me about 25 mins to walk into bilston

My nan and Grandad used to live in Bradley. Its my clam to fame my grandad was the last ever Mayor of Bilston (before it became part of wolverhampton) There is a street in Bradley named after him:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

oh thats good:thumbup: what street is it? x

hello everyone, I had quite a few pages to catch up with as I aint been on for a few days. Im glad this thread is still going strong :) I was in wolves town today too. I coulda popped in to see you Coz but didnt give it a thought :dohh:. Im madly rushing around at the min doin my last bits and pieces as Im going to butlins 80's weekend on friday. Cant wait its gonna be great. We are havin a staff reunion as I worked there for jus over 4 years between 2001 and 2005. Its fancy dress so god help me... gonna look a right plonker :wacko:. Bit of alcohol and I wont care I expect hehe :happydance:. Whats everyone else got planned for the next week or so? xxx

hello everyone, I had quite a few pages to catch up with as I aint been on for a few days. Im glad this thread is still going strong :) I was in wolves town today too. I coulda popped in to see you Coz but didnt give it a thought :dohh:. Im madly rushing around at the min doin my last bits and pieces as Im going to butlins 80's weekend on friday. Cant wait its gonna be great. We are havin a staff reunion as I worked there for jus over 4 years between 2001 and 2005. Its fancy dress so god help me... gonna look a right plonker :wacko:. Bit of alcohol and I wont care I expect hehe :happydance:. Whats everyone else got planned for the next week or so? xxx

Ah you should of came in pinkish angel , limpets mum came in to say hi today, nice meeting you limpets mum!:howdy:

Sounds like fun pinkish angel, ive havnt done fancy dress for years but would love to do it againxx

hello Im going to butlins 80's weekend on friday. Cant wait its gonna be great. We are havin a staff reunion as I worked there for jus over 4 years between 2001 and 2005. Its fancy dress so god help me... gonna look a right plonker :wacko:. Bit of alcohol and I wont care I expect hehe :happydance:

That sounds FAB!:thumbup: I bet you have a great time:happydance:

Coz it was great to meet you too :hugs:

I'm going to a themed party saturday night. It's movie characters, i bought an orange stripey top yesterday to complete my outfit & i'm going as Juno :haha:. I was kinda stuck for options as i'm in maternity wear so limited on what clothes i have without spending an entire fortune! It should be fun especially as only 2 of the people there know i'm pregnant :dohh: guess saturday night will be confession night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->