Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Coz it was great to meet you too :hugs:

I'm going to a themed party saturday night. It's movie characters, i bought an orange stripey top yesterday to complete my outfit & i'm going as Juno :haha:. I was kinda stuck for options as i'm in maternity wear so limited on what clothes i have without spending an entire fortune! It should be fun especially as only 2 of the people there know i'm pregnant :dohh: guess saturday night will be confession night lol

That sounds fun, i would of offerd you a makeover yesterday while we was chatting as it was quiet but i was waiting for that wedding man to come in and he didnt turn up :dohh: :growlmad:what was it with me and people not turning up yesterday lol , if your ever up town again and want a makeover let me know and il book ya in xxx

aww bless ya hun - could you tell i needed one lol. I can't believe how rough i looked by the time i got home - i think it was the shock of public transport lol
My skin in terrible at the moment so any makeup would be wasted on it! Maybe once the hormones settle it'll be better & i can drop by :thumbup:
How are you anyway?

Oh i meant to say how absolutley stunning you looked hun! Gorgeous make-up & hair which didn't look too over the top (like a lot of the sales ladies eeeek) it really suited you :hugs:

Oh i meant to say how absolutley stunning you looked hun! Gorgeous make-up & hair which didn't look too over the top (like a lot of the sales ladies eeeek) it really suited you :hugs:

lol ah thanks :hugs: and no you didnt look like you needed it lol but i know you love urban decay and its nice to be pamperd:happydance: expecially when your pregnant xxx

oh i forgot to say im fine thanks ive been up wolvo myself today shopping, we bought charlie a football goal but i think its more for dave than charlie lol, how are you is the sickness getting any better as you go on? xx

My calves were killing me today it's been that long since i did so much walking lol
My sickness came back with a vengance today :nope: it was completely out of no-where & just at the end of breakfast - nice!!! It's settled off again now though, i guess with my tummy problems i'll get it on & off all the way through but i don't mind
I'm off to see my friend and her 9 week old baby tomorrow (although she's only just come up to 8lb heehee) looking forward to munches & cuddles galore!

My calves were killing me today it's been that long since i did so much walking lol
My sickness came back with a vengance today :nope: it was completely out of no-where & just at the end of breakfast - nice!!! It's settled off again now though, i guess with my tummy problems i'll get it on & off all the way through but i don't mind
I'm off to see my friend and her 9 week old baby tomorrow (although she's only just come up to 8lb heehee) looking forward to munches & cuddles galore!

ohno, i know i starting feel alot better after 4 months so maybe you feel better soon. Your friends baby is tiny my Charlie was born 8,15lb :wacko: i couldnt believe how big he was xxx

Wow, this thread has taken off!

How is everyone? Lovely weather eh, lol.

yep leanne lovely rain ha ha.
i`ve just been shopping today and bough a xmas/b/day present for caleb so its not too much of an expense in december.
Im off to my moms 2moro so that will be nice to get out of flat for a bit although i am supposed to be relaxing as bp is still high and doctor says i havent quite recovered frpm c-section, but i cant stand being in or doing anything xx

Thought id pop on see if there was any new messages, ive had today off work we are all really ill, had sickness bug since yesterday, we feel awfull. Charlie is not as bad as me and my OH but hes had a dodgey tummy aswell :( xx

aww coz hope your feelin better and charlie doesn't get it. I am hating the rain it's so dull. Not doing much today think i might start preparing sunday dinner whilst caleb is asleep x

aww coz hope your feelin better and charlie doesn't get it. I am hating the rain it's so dull. Not doing much today think i might start preparing sunday dinner whilst caleb is asleep x

Thanks, Charlie hasnt been himself today he didnt get up till 10.30 and fell asleep 10 minutes ago as he was just lieing on the sofa but no dodgey tummy today yet i hope he doesnt get worse but im just gonna let him sleep , i wanted to go to newlife today but will have to go another day xx

Aw sweetie - hope your feeling better soon hun :hugs: let me know if much maternity wear at newlife xxx

Aw sweetie - hope your feeling better soon hun :hugs: let me know if much maternity wear at newlife xxx

Thanks, Charlies just slept alot today no bad tummy unless he just has tummy ache, me and my partner finally managed to eat something today. I hoping to go newlife sometime this week il let you know if i see any maternity wear there xxx

Wow I forgot all about this and there are lots of us now! I'm only on pg 5 I'm catching up!
I've just realised that LimpetsMum we've met - didn't you come to my house for the maternity tops? Dave and I also married in October! 19th October 2008! I love Autumn! Also, I live in Willenhall now which I've seen a couple of you do, and I grew up in Wednesfield where u live Pink!
Will try and chat in this thread more often.
I'm coming to everyone's profile with the link for the Facebook group I've made - thought it woudl be good to arrange meet ups with our LOs to maybe the park, or around town, or to a pub or soft play area etc!
I'll post a link here too :)

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=338328628269

Hey im 21 my first baby...son is 12 weeks :) from wolves, just off cannock rd, nice to see so many of us on here..

Hope everyone is okay this week. My weekend at butlins was as wild as always.. am still recovering from a major hangover.. back to reality eh!!

Hope everyone is okay this week. My weekend at butlins was as wild as always.. am still recovering from a major hangover.. back to reality eh!!

ah glad you had a good time, ive never been to butlins before but ive heard its good there x

I've just realised that LimpetsMum we've met - didn't you come to my house for the maternity tops?
Oh my goodness! Yes that was me - what a small world :hugs: How are you & Ethan doing?

I'd be up for meeting, although my little one won't be here for a while lol - i can always waddle around though haha.

Well i've had a lovely day - it's been my Birthday and my husband has totally spoilt me :cloud9: he bought me a gorgeous silver charm bracelet with 3 charms, 1 is a 'love letter' envelope (we originally got together properly because of a love note), a tortoise to represent my 3 & a 'baby on board' sign :happydance:. Had lots of other things too & a shopping session heehee.

I'm back to work tomorrow so i'll be on here much less :nope: mainly because i expect to be shattered for a while - but i promise to try & keep up :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is ok, Coz hope you & your men are feeling much better hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->