• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Ok so I know this is nothing to complain about but how weird is this? LO was waking in the middle of the night and not napping well a week ago and now the last 3 days he has been sleeping 12 hours at night and then going to nap just an hour after waking! Yesterday he was only up for 6 hours!! What the heck happened?

Hopefully that will be the end product for you girls too!

He has discovered yelling now-must be one of those things he learned over this WW.

Oh Breezy! I'm sooo jealous!!
Hope my LO will be like that at the end of this... And your LO is out of it quite quickly, at 4 months & 5 days.... 5 days to go for me then ;)

Just went to bed myself and ofcourse as i was nodding off lucas started crying. :-( i actually thought for a second that it was in my dreams until i opened my eyes and the crying was still there. Off we go out of bed, into the chair in the nursery. Boohoo. :-( hope you all get a break and have a good night!

just got Maria to bed, only 5 hours after her last nap.....*sigh* gonna go join her now, so knackered

I really hope you're having better nights than me, lucas went back down after a feed at 2, then woke again at 3, then 3.45 and has been crying every 2 minutes since. I'm almost considering getting up cause i'm not getting any sleep like this anyway. And i've got a nice eadache aswell. Awesome! :cry:

oh no :(

I was up between 5 and 7 cos Maria wouldn't go back to sleep and OH picked thst great time to pick a fight and now back up agaon. Had about 2 and a half hours sleep in all :(

:hugs: Eltjuh and Natsku, sorry your both having rough nights :(

A good night for us, straight to bed with no crying/fuss, slept from 7.30pm til 2am with no wakes ups, had a bottle and a cuddle back in crib by 3am, woke at 4.30am came in with me, woke at 6.30am.

Pretty good except for the huge screaming hissy fit she just threw :shrug:

when is it bedtime again??? :p Took Lucas into bed with me at 4.30, slept till 6, had a feed went back in his own bed till 7 and all he does now is cry!! :cry:
Not gonna be a good day I think....

well at least this WW has been doing something....Lucas can now sit up on his own for a little while!!

And he's a bit better now that he's had a nap...

How are you all getting on???

OK I'm back! That sunny period was short lived! lol. Louie is 21 weeks now and has started fussing again, he was moaning all day yesterday from about 2pm onwards and it's started again today. I hate not knowing what is up with him as he's usually so happy! He's still sleeping OK at night though which is great, although we did have tears last night at about 10.30pm, but we had a bit of a rub of his back and he let out a big burp and went straight back down til the morning so I'm not complaining about that!

It's just SO hard to listen to him whinge when I have no idea what's the matter, I tried a cold teething ring, teething gel, feeding outside of schedule (didn't want it) cuddles, playing, sleep. Still he moans!

Give me strength lol

Can I come back in then girls? I think we may be approaching the next growth spurt!

xxx

I feel like you Blinkeybaby... he has just woken up this morning and all he is doing is complaining, he sounds like his father when he is over tired!!!

That said he has really bad excema atm and I seem to be battling with the doctors to get his meds on time.. they gave me a trial pot of formula and said it takes 3 days to re-order as it is so specific!!! I sometimes think my stress is rubbing off on him so off to the biscuit time and kettle I go; that should make everything so much better!

Thanks girls. And he just had his last jabs today so I'm expecting a horrendous couple of days like last time! He's napping at the moment. Talk about the calm before the storm hehe. xxx

HA HA! Get a cup of tea and batten down the hatches!

I think Maria has her second lot of jabs next month, but she slept more after her first lot so I'm almost looking forward to them!

HAHA read my mind bubbaG! Just getting my BnB fix before he wakes! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->