• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Oh, blinky, I have to be honest...Myka had her jabs last week and she was horrid for days :( it also made her very poorly this time round: sick, runny bum, very pale, lots of screaming....hope your LO reacts better!! Xxxx

No such luck MrsH! He woke from his nap, screamed and cried (his poor little cheeks were rosy red) and fussed until he's just now gone back to sleep after much cuddles and shushing.

Oh dear, I'm not looking forward to the next couple of days! How long did it actually last with your little one?

xx

Agh don't say that Dougie has his 3rd lot on the 29th! We are having a relatively ok day, I, on the other hand have turned into a woman possessed!!! I am having truely amazing 'Ally McBeal' images flash through my head of killing everyone who makes noise, including the ASDA delivery men, the churchbell ringers (WTF would I want to live opposite a church!!?) and the dog! I swear to God I am going to give him to the Gypsy's! He doesn't make a sound when Dougie is up, but when he is asleep he barks at everything... he is 6 yrs old and he is now growling at the light shade!!! It has been there since the day we moved in!!!!

I am always like this when we are having a good day as I don't want ANYONE to ruin it..anyone else or just me????

Maria has been screaming on and off all day and refusing to eat argh! But on the plus side she can officially sit up now!!!

No such luck MrsH! He woke from his nap, screamed and cried (his poor little cheeks were rosy red) and fussed until he's just now gone back to sleep after much cuddles and shushing.

Oh dear, I'm not looking forward to the next couple of days! How long did it actually last with your little one?

xx

She had them on the Tuesday and didn't really get back to herself until Sunday, with the Friday being the worst day/night.

Poor littles things xx

Bubba, I am EXACTLY the same....I end up muttering all sorts of curses under my breath when the A-hole postie knocks, some A-hole salesperson calls, some A-hole decides to mow his lawn or trim his hedge, some A-hole starts tinkering with his car....you get the picture :haha:

I think we're in for another crappy night here; Myka has fought every nap today and is very whingy already. Poo.

Agh don't say that Dougie has his 3rd lot on the 29th! We are having a relatively ok day, I, on the other hand have turned into a woman possessed!!! I am having truely amazing 'Ally McBeal' images flash through my head of killing everyone who makes noise, including the ASDA delivery men, the churchbell ringers (WTF would I want to live opposite a church!!?) and the dog! I swear to God I am going to give him to the Gypsy's! He doesn't make a sound when Dougie is up, but when he is asleep he barks at everything... he is 6 yrs old and he is now growling at the light shade!!! It has been there since the day we moved in!!!!

I am always like this when we are having a good day as I don't want ANYONE to ruin it..anyone else or just me????

I know what you mean with Asda Delivery... (And postman and things like that) they always come when Lucas has just gone to sleep....it's not so much that they ring the bell but the fact that they do it 2 or 3 times.... :S (without waiting). And then I have to get up, but Lucas naps on me and it's kind of impossible to get up with the way I lay on the sofa and he lays on me, without him waking up.
Today though they managed to come after he'd woken up from his nap :happydance:

Maria has been screaming on and off all day and refusing to eat argh! But on the plus side she can officially sit up now!!!

Yay!!! Lucas is getting better but can't do it for too long by himself just yet... And he moans when I put him in the right position :p

I think we're in for another crappy night here; Myka has fought every nap today and is very whingy already. Poo.

Good luck!!! Hope she does well tonight, even if she didn't do very well today....

Lucas has had 3 half hour naps and another 20 minute nap around 5.15 and I read on my lists that the last times he slept well he slept between 4 and 5.30 ish.... So fingers crossed!!
And he went down way easier than before with his naps...

We're having a bedtime battle tonight... First he wouldn't stop crying while me and hubby were having dinner, then I took him upstairs, got him changed, fed him and he was still awake....
I tried sitting next to his cot rubbing his back (he sleeps on his side) and he just kept wiggling about.... playing with his hands and he is now screaming the place down cause I left him in his room alone, so he could go to sleep by himself....
And to give myself a break cause he's doing my head in at the moment. And hubby has just gone back into work, won't be back for at least an hour, so I'm gonna HAVE to be the one to sort Lucas out.... :dohh: Sooooo not in the mood/don't have the energy to deal with this at the moment....:nope:

Well up I go I guess.....

:hugs: Eltjuh. It's rough isn't it! I hope Lucas settles soon.

Louie went down no probs this evening but had been fussing, whinging, moaning all evening. I wonder whether he is ready for bed earlier? IDK, he;s been sleepy all day. He's had at least 3 hours daytime sleep today when usually it's more like 1.5.

I'm finding it so difficult to cope with the fact that he won't be left alone these days, I used to have a baby who would be happy to gurgle away to himself on his mat with his toys listening to me talking to him while I ironed or whatever, but now he's not happy unless he's being held. Don't get me wrong, I love the cuddles, but my back doesn't! Seriously I have such a bad back!

And I'm with you on the postman thing! Louie's bedroom is right next to the front door in my flat and if someone presses the buzzer, that's it, he's wide awake! GRRRR!

xxx

I had a good start, with 2 good naps... then he woke at 3pm and OMG he would not take his cat nap.. he screamed and screamed at 5pm, he was so tired so I put him in the car and drove to the docs AGAIN to pick up another prescription for him and drove back, so 15mins in total.

Then he went to bed as usual at 7pm... sleepy etc and hubby walked in half an hour later and he started crying and crying and crying... now Dougie never really wakes until at least 10.30pm... I hadn't a clue what to do, hubby said it's cos he knew he was back and wanted to say hello... what a dick!

Anyway he got himself back off but has been waking and crying out all night so fasten your seat belts cos I think I am in for a rough ride!

Oh dear you lot, hard days aren't they? Maria has been so grumpy and refusing to sleep, finally got her to nap for 40 mins in her car seat tonight but then she was up again. She's gone to sauna now with OH and I've decided screw it, she can have some bottles tonight and I'll have a couple drinks cos I need to de-stress after the fight me and OH had this morning

Well he was asleep by about 8.15 so i'd better go to sleep now, so i should be able to get about an hour before he wakes up again. Ah well....

Hope you girls are all doing alright, keeping everything crossed for you to have a good night aswell as for myself ofcourse. I reckon i'm due another good night :p

I'm not having one though. I must be really tired cause i remember wakig up earlier and wondering wheter i put him back in his bed eventhough i was in my bed and i always feed him in his room. And then going back to sleep, but i can't remember whether i fed him just before that or whether it was just random that i woke up like that. Well anyways i'm back off to sleep now, if my hubby will stop grinding his teeth

We are up at 4.30am playing the 'breathing in sharply as if you are choking game'! Hubby fed him on the way to work and decided to cough and make as many bloody noises in the nursery as possible resulting in my noise monster starting up!

Down to bed at 8pm...

Woke at 8.30pm, 9pm, DF@11, woke at 2am, 2.30am, 3am, 4.30am and just now....

Have spent more time shushing and rocking in the last 12 hours than I have sleeping :coffee:. She just ad an almighty screaming fit which is always nice for 5am too!

My mum and dad are having her Friday night as we are off to a wedding....I had better prepare them (thou what's the betting she's an angel for them? :dohh:)

I also think tonight she is going to have to start going in her cot in her own room as I can't be sure its not us disturbing her and the convenience of being able to lean over and comfort her no longer works anyway.

Ahhhhhhhh, no one tells you about this when you get pregnant eh??

Hope you've all had a better night?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->