• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

He was 6 days late so he would of been 16 weeks. He screams for no reason at all, he suddenly wants constant attention again...yet still isn't happy and he's started waking up at midnight and staying awake until 9ish that night :(

Poor you, MarchMummy! Good luck.....can't offer you much more - Sorry!!

We had quite a good nap-day today... 4 x 30 min. nap.....Usually he only has 2 or 3 I think (never really used to keep track of it too much)
Anyway I'm quite happy with it!
How long before bedtime do your LO's have their last nap???

And how have your days been???
Both me & hubby feel we're starting to get out of this now, finally! Apart from the nights that only seem to be getting worse, but we'll see how it goes tonight...

Oh and I had a lovely 2hr nap myself - sponsored by daddy & Lucas :)

Maria had two 2 hour naps today so I'm hoping thats a good sign

Wow! Good girl Maria!! :) Hope she sleeps well for you tonight...
Lucas is asleep in his bed now... no fuss - Awesome!! :p

We have had 2 x 1.40hr naps and a half hour nap 1.5hr before bed... like a little cat nap.

Yep, Myka had 4 hours nap time altogether today including a 2nd stretch so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

good babies all round! I got a nap in too hooray!

And well done Lucas for going to bed with no fuss

Girls so you think it is time we departed this group or do we lurk around just incase?

Aaaargh! I am beginning to think this isn't a leap thing and I have in fact just got a baby that won't sleep! 2 hours sleep in total today and only just gone to sleep after 3 hours of rocking..... The naps are in the car or after an hours rocking..... And he's teething too.... It's not easy this motherhood at times is it?

Well ladies i hope you're all doing better cause i can inform you we're not having a STTN tonight (not that i was expecting it but you can dream right?! :p) up after 3.5 hrs tonight so at least it's bettr than the 2 hrs he's been doing for the past 2 or so nights. How are you all getting on? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! And good luck to you 30 something, hope things improve soon!

not easy at all!

I can't leave the group, Maria just woke up after less than 2 hours

I just broke down crying as i.couldn't get lucas to go back to sleep. Everytime i left the room and got into bed he'd start crying again. Hubby is in there now but i feel really bad. :-( how long have we gotta do this?!

Oh dear, it seems my fingers weren't crossed hard enough...took 3 hours to get Myka to sleep again :nope:

I too spoke too soon... wishful thinking; Dougie is having a cry and scream about everything today, he woke at 5.15 and would not go back to sleep... walking zombie mode!

oh no, you poor people!

Maria had a fairly stress free night, just waking up to eat a few times and even did a 4 hour stretch at one point but I noticed she seems to be moving her longer sleep time later and later - now its at the time most babies would be getting up for the day!

At least you get a lay in then Natsku....Or do you get up anyway???

I just came back from weighing clinic and Lucas has gone down from 75th percentile to the 50th percentile.....HV said maybe I should increase my calorie intake..:dohh: I'm trying to lose weight not gain more....but I guess if Lucas needs it then I'll have to....:shrug:

Just use it as an excuse to eat more cake! My sister-in-law told me that as Maria keeps waking to eat and I don't want to wean yet that I should eat more myself so my milk is more - I'm definitely using that as an excuse to eat more cake! Although I guess I am lucky in that I never put on weight, I have a freaky metaboloism and the only time in my life that I was over 50kg was when I was pregnant

I do get a lay in! I never get up til she gets up unless I can't sleep. Woke up around 10ish though with a really bad back and had to get OH to get me a painkiller and rub some pain gel in my back but now its not so bad :)

My husband has got a fast metabolism like that... he can eat anything he wants and not gain weight.... It's sooo mean - though I know it can also be annoying for you guys, as sometimes you need to gain weight and you can't...

I would eat more cakes but I'd really like to lose about another 10kg. And I'm doing quite well atm. But maybe I'll have to postpone it till after Lucas has started weaning...
Though I am thinking about giving him some babyrice...

All this talk of cake and lie ins is making me wish that I could put Dougie in 'Kennels' just for 48 hrs!

Yeah its annoying because I'm underweight and would ideally be better off a few kilos heavier but I can't do it

Prob best to postpone til after Lucas starts weaning, if you think about it you have plenty of time to lose weight but only a couple months left to exclusively breastfeed.
I don't want to start weaning with babyrice as it seems so nutrient-empty, besides, I don't think they even sell it here, they tend to encourage potato as a first food but even that is just starch really. But I want to BLW anyway but Maria looks like she'll be sitting unsupported soon, she does it already for a few seconds!

I did give her some prune puree last week to make her poop when she was badly constipated and she took the spoon and fed herself (and her face!) and she definitely swallowed as I saw it in her poop - not nice not nice not nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->