Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

yeah you're never fully warned for this. Maria is up every 2 hours like clockwork again

Argh I just got her off to sleep and the phone rang!

Who the H calls at that hour!? lol.

My LO was up at 3am lastnight again. Just when I thought he was getting into the sleeping 12 hours pattern.

He just went to bed about 20 minutes ago (11pm). At least it keeps life interesting never knowing what we are going to get at night :D

Lucas woke at 4 so i fed him, back in bed at 4.20 and woke up again at 4.40 and he hadn't been good at all during the night so i was crying cause i knew what was coming, as he did this the last 2 nights aswell. So in i went stuck his dummy in his mouth and he just kept stirring so i left his room and went to sleep on the airbed in the spareroom as i can't hear him if i'm in there (i can from our bedroom). Slept there for about 2hrs and i honestly felt so refreshed when i woke up, probably cause i didn't go to sleep thinking he's gonna wake me up. Don't worry hubby was still in our bedroom so if somethong was wrong with LO he would've woken up and sorted him out.
I'm thinking we should move LO to a different room.

Well I was hoping Maria would sleep a bit later today as she didn't get properly to sleep til nearly 5 but no, she's up and not wanting to eat which is her way of telling me its playtime now

BAD night here too! I feel like SUCH a terrible mum! Louie stirred at 11.30 so I went in and put his dummy in, he was grumbling a little but I thought that was because he was getting over his jabs and felt a bit under the weather, but as soon as his dummy went in he went back off to sleep.

Then he woke fully up at half 3, I listened to him grumbling for 10 minutes then went in, he'd been sick all over his babygro and sheet. I'm pretty sure he'd been sick the first time I went in that night but it was dark and I didn't check so I didn't see :cry:

I feel awful that he had to sleep in his own sick because I didn't check! :cry:

Anyway I changed him and he went back down fine, I let him sleep a bit later today because of the disturbed night and he woke at half 9. (I had to do a couple of dummy runs at 6 and 8 though.)

Now I'm supposed to be going out tonight and my mum is babysitting but I don't want to go now :cry:

xxx

Oh don't feel bad, its an easy mistake to make.

I posted here last week about having problems and just want to give you ladies some hope. After a few hard weeks she now seems to be back to how she was before this regression. Fingers crossed it lasts. Just wanted to say hope all your lo's start to as well x

Thank you lynz98!.. now leave before we run after you in a total jealous rage! HA HA

I hope Maria goes back to normal soon but knowing my luck this is normal now

I posted here last week about having problems and just want to give you ladies some hope. After a few hard weeks she now seems to be back to how she was before this regression. Fingers crossed it lasts. Just wanted to say hope all your lo's start to as well x

does that include nights???

I am still awake at 3am. Why? LO is fast asleep in his crib. I just can't sleep!!! Ugh apparently I am having my own regression.

Knowing my luck though it pobably wont last. Making the most of it till the next stage of wonder weeks.

seriously getting fed up with this now. Lucas is crying non stop and nothing will help!! I wish this would end already!!! And his stupid teeth would come through so he can't cry over that anymore either......

NOT in a good mood at all today!!!

Maria is refusing to nap, rocking her in thecar seat now, so knackered

lynz98, how old was your LO when she came out of it? And was she born on time??

Lucas will be 18 weeks on sunday, but 20 weeks going by duedate...

:hugs: Eltjuh ....and Natsku, Myka is totally refusing naps today too, I've had to put socks on her hands she is clawing her eyes so bad because she is so knackered :(

Pffffffft, bloody hard work at the mo eh?? I feel like I'm running on empty...it's a good job she's cute....

definitely a good job our babies are cute otherwise we'd send them back!

Finally got Maria to sleep, after bouncing the pram (I love the suspension on my pram!) and having the vacuum on and singing very loudly 'hush little baby'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->