Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Lucas has been waking up at exactly 4am for the past 3 or 4 nights. Even if he isn't due a feed yet. I don't get why he wakes up at the same time (and how?!) I've put his dummy in but after a little while he started moaning again. It's been about 20 minutes now and he seems to have gone quiet.

Does anyone know why he could be waking at exactly the same time every night?

Louie's done this the last 2 nights. Yesterday it was because he's been sick all over himself and last night I think it was just because he'd just got himself into the habit because of the night before. I went in after 10 minutes and he's kicked his covers off so I tucked him in again and he went back off. I think if he's just mumbling to himself and not full on crying I would just leave him as Louie tends to drop back off to sleep after 20 minutes of talking to himself.xxx

Had a better night last night, 2 and a half hours, 4 hours and now around 3 hours and counting (I'm up before her!). She wouldn't go back to sleep after the 4 hour stretch so once I calmed her down I just left her to play with her teddies and she must have been up about 40 mins playing before she fell asleep, but she fell asleep all by herself :)

Ah Natsku can you see light at the end of the tunnel? I had an ok night, Dougie woke a few times but cooed and tutted and then went back to sleep. He woke at 4.30 for a feed and then not again until 7.40am... just tried to put him down for a nap and the Posti came to the door... God I am sure the dog and postman are out to break me!!!! Why does he need to know so many times and wind the dog up?

I put stuffed earplugs into the doorbell so it only makes a tiny sound so no one uses it but now they knock or bang the letterbox instead *sigh*

I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet - must be wearing sunglasses.

Having a dilemma, baby is eating but she's also pooping. If I interrupt her eating she might not latch back on but the poop might leak through on. What do???

I usually just keep feeding and change after. And PRAY that he doesn't leak.

thats what I decided to do - no leak! holding her up over my shoulder now for a while cos of reflux, then go change. Had a really bad leak yesterday cos I thought I could finish lunch before changing her - bad idea!

In fear of loosing all my non-mummy friends I am breaking free tonight and hubby is putting LO to bed! Absolutely dreading it! But have to do it as a trial run for my sisters hen doo on Saturday!

Definitely not getting my hopes up but Myka had a 45 min nap this morning before swimming and has been asleep since 12.30 with only one semi-wake up between :shock:

Im so amazed I have to keep checking on her to make sure she's breathing!!! :dohh:

Ha ha... I don't even want to comment on what Dougie is doing until I get home this evening!

Lucas has been a good boy today! :) Glad he has been cause I could do without his screaming fits for a bit.....the headaches!! Argh!! :dohh:
He's also been sitting up by himself a bit longer now :)

Wonder when this WW is gonna end...

Don't say that!

Maria had a little nap in the car seat today, lets see how she does later

No really, it is just as the next one begins. The next fussy period starts at 22 weeks and we're there now (Louie was late). I had about 2 weeks respite before it started all over again! xxx

No really, it is just as the next one begins. The next fussy period starts at 22 weeks and we're there now (Louie was late). I had about 2 weeks respite before it started all over again! xxx

it's still 2 weeks of better sleep....which means you can get some energy to gear up for the next one, rather than being worn down like I am now cause of this one :p

I don't think it's much shorter, they call it Wonder Week 26 but the fussy period starts at 22 weeks so I'm praying I'm not in for a month of this! I'm actually just hoping we're having an off couple of weeks and it's not the growth spurt at all LOL.

That's true Eltjuh, at least you do get the respite, and it's quite good as it's not quite enough time to get used to it but enough to recharge your batteries.

ETA - This thread is in the realms of epic length now, I'm forseeing a change in title from 19 to 26 sometime soon!

xxx

This one has been going on for 7 weeks now, even if the next one is a month it'll still be shorter!

I will bowl out of this group shortly I think! Lol and probably start a ww 26 thread! On another note... In traffic; hubby at home putting D to bed, desperate to call but do I????

How did it go bubbaG? Hope you enjoyed your night!

How is everyone doing tonight? We're still on the same pattern, asleep by 7.40 waking for a feed at 10 .40 & 1.40 probably wake again at 4 and then 8(or just before 8). I guess if you look at it this way 3 nightfeeds isn't too bad. Though i'd like it to be 2 or less :p but i'd be very happy with 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->