Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

I think I'd be happy with 2 as well. Got Maria to sleep at 12 and she woke up just before two, and went back to sleep about 2:30ish and is still asleep now at quarter past 4. I snoozed a little earlier but woke up hungry so just ate then gonna go back to bed.
She has been so easy to put down to sleep tonight, I've had to jiggle her belly a few times to calm her but haven't had to sing/rock/anything else her to sleep, she's gone off by herself :)

Went ok, he said it was all fine! I tried ti call before going into the pub but he didn't answer... Made me panic... He was in the shower! For some reason D has woken up screaming just now! So looks like I'll be staying for a little longer in this group! Can't figure out the problem!!!'

Glad it went ok but pity about the screaming

Ww19??? I am sure someone said something thats why I put this... but it seems to have gone!

My LO is at the 9 month one and not so bad during the day but at night she's gone back to waking at 3:30/4am for a feed, and then wake up time is now 5am instead of the previous 6:30....Killer! xx Happy Birthday, though judging by the reponses I 'm guessing it's been and gone now, so hope you had a nice day xx

Maria didn't get up to feed between half 7 and 12 but woke a million times for her dummy. Still, better thn having to get up and feed her.

Lucas is being a good boy again today (he was yesterday aswell).... I'm sure when daddy comes home he'll just start crying again though... As soon as I handed him to hubby yesterday he started crying and wouldn't shut up... So I told hubby to change out of his uniform and try again but that didn't help.... Guess Lucas is being a mummy's boy atm... :S

Eeeek lets hope my LO isn't like that tonight Eltjuh... cos I am currently packing my spa wear and Little Red Riding hood outfit for my sisters hen doo!!!

hehe, that wouldn't be good, would it BubbaG :p But hey, your OH would just have to put up with it then.... and Dougie aswell....
We have to put up with them aswell so it's about time you get some fun-time! :)

I know and personally it will maybe give him a little wake-up call! Why am I sat here with butterflies though????

Maria mostly being good today, went to nap at an appropriate time and slept hour twenty mins :)

I couldn't imagine leaving Mariawith OH, he'd never manage!

I'm sure Jay would manage but I know for a fact he relies on me quite a bit when I'm here....he does always take Lucas down early in the mornings on weekends though so I can have a couple more hours sleep....

I personally don't wanna go out for a night unless Lucas sleeps somewhere else or sleeps through cause I'd be going to bed way too late!

Lucas has been good most of the day and just woken from his 4th nap but he's crying for no reason now......and I've just woken up from a 15 minute catnap aswell so I'm not really in the mood for this...and I'mkinda pissed off at hubby's work cause he is supposed to have half days on friday but still isn't home.....I was counting on and looking forward to having a nice nap when he got home.....:sleep:

oh dear :( Maria had a decent second nap, now I want to fit in one more nap before bed

I was so annoyed with hubby's work that I forgot to get Lucas to nap around 5ish, so he fell asleep at 6.30ish and then woke up at 7... But I normally take him upstairs at 7. So took him up at 7.15, got him changed and fed and was asleep by 7.50 but he woke up about 5 minutes later... So I asked hubby to go and sort him out... half hour later he was still not back downstairs so I went up to see what was going on.... Hubby said: everytime I get him off to sleep, he wakes up when I put him down... So I said I'd take over... 2 minutes later Lucas was asleep and still is now.... (about 45 minutes later)
So time for bed for me too now!

Hope you all have a good night and not too much trouble getting your LO's to sleep....

Goodnight Eltjuh! Putting Maria to bed now, 3rd attempt (she poo'd the first time argh), waiting to see if she self settles - she's playing with her teddy now aww

Well I'm lying in a hotel room on bnb and missing home like crazy!!

Aww poor BubbaG, just try and enjoy the rest!

Maria self settled yay!!!

Ahw bubbaG :hugs: try to enjoy yourself and enjoy the rest like natsku said! Hope you wikl in the end, but can imagine it's hard to be away from dougie fir the first time.over night.

We seem to be having a good night (so far) only just got up for his first feed, which i expected to be at 11.30 but it's now almost 1 so he slept for about 4.5 hrs! :) but we'll have to see how the rest of the night goes....hmmm i wonder :p

Maria got up after an hour, oh well. I tried to send her back to sleep with the dummy, but she kept waking again

Oh and Yay Maria! Good girl! Makes you so.happy/proud when they do that, doesn't it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->