Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Ok maybe not so yay Maria! :p oops! Hope she'll settle down again for you soon natsku!

She went back down ok after a feed, gonna go to bed now too, off to the in-laws in the morning if OH's back/hip is ok for driving.

we had an alright night.... He went to sleep at about 8.30 (in the end) and woke at 12.50, 4, 5.30 and 7.30 and then hubby took him downstairs and I got to sleep till 9.15 (As hubby has to get ready for work in a minute).
And my lovely hubby has got him off for a nap aswell at the moment yay!! :)

How were your nights?? How was your sister's hen due BubbaG??

not too bad a night, up twice to eat and several times for her dummy, then up for the day an hour early

Put LO to bed at 10 and he woke at 1245. Still up now at 230
. So different everyday... lastnight he slept 8pm-9am.

These babies like to keep us on our toes, don't they?!

I'm still on it... Home tomorrow and it is pure torture!!! Really want to enjoy myself but don't think I can until I know Dougie is in bed then I will relax, hubby says he has two good naps today both of about 1.5hrs so just the pre dinner cat nap to so and then bed! I on the other hand have been blind 4 x 4 driving, quad biking, and laser shooting: now in the bath and going for a disco snooze before going out! Made a pact with myself not to drink after 1am so I can get up and go asap!

sounds like fun, pity you can't relax and enjoy yourself though

How do you know if your babies are hungry when they wake in the night?

Louie has been waking consistently between 2.30-4am and just chatting away to himself, last night it went on for an hour before he fell back to sleep? I was of the impression that they will cry if they are hungry for a feed, which he never does?

I'm confused - sleep regression or are we getting ready for weaning?

xxx

Maria cries if she's hungry. If he's waking just to chat away to himself then I think that must be something diffferent.

Maria didn't wake up at all last night! I dreamfed her twice, once with a bottle, then again a couple hours later breastfed cos my boobies were engorged, and she never woke otherwise!!! From 1 til just after 11!

Well done Maria!! Myka woke for a feed a 1am but then woke at 4.30 screaming and forcing out wind :(

Wishi could do something to help her....

Wow Maria!!! Bet you had a lovely nights sleep Natsku??? (unless you're like me and wake all the time in anticipation of LO waking up :p)

Poor Myka! and you MrsH! Hopefully she did well apart from that! And hope you'll have a better night tonight!

Lucas is 18 weeks (20 by duedate) today! Hoping it'll start getting better now... He has been quite good the past 2 or 3 days, though he does have a screaming fit every night when we're having dinner....
Last night he woke kind of every 2ish hours, but I reckon that might be cause it had been quite warm yesterday and we'd been out all day and I tried feeding him, but couldn't really get him to feed properly cause he kept being distracted by everything that was going on around him.... So he might've been more hungry than usual...so we'll see how he does tonight...

Oh and just a funny thing to put a smile on your faces....... Hubby fell out of the bed last night :haha:

hahaha poor hubby!

I woke several times cos my OH kept waking me up to get his meds or to ask me if it was med time *sigh* but otherwise I had a nice restful night, was lovely :)

I find it so hard to feed Maria out and about cos she gets so distracted (and shows off my nipples to the world :haha: ), I usually just try and get home as quickly as possible or find somewhere really quiet if I can (fed her in the disabled toilet in a shop once cos there was no other way to get her to eat and I couldn't go home)

Well done Maria! That's great going Natsku, hopefully it will just keep on getting better and better for you.

Mrs H, do you use gripe water? That's the only thing that ever worked for Louie's tummy gas. xxx

Fennel tea helps with Maria

I'll see how tonight goes before I get my hopes up!

:(

Louie's been terrible today - one of the worst days - finally got him down for a nap after screaming and screaming through over-tiredness.

:(

Hope everyone else's babies are behaving today xx

I am back and apparently everything went ok yesterday... He even took a super long (45min) cat nap where he only tales 20mins with me... Then it came to putting himto bed and he is normally asleep in be at 7.30, so when I didn't hear anything at 8pm I assumed everything was ok! WRONG!!! He called at 8.20 and D was screaming so bad, he was frantic. I didn't know what to do, I was in a Mexican restaraunt having a LAtin dancing lesson! I have never ever heard D like it! I told him to bale ship, turn the lights on and go outside to cool him down, apparently it was hot in the room... My sister was so angry with me for even bringing my phone out with me... I will remind her of that when she has a 4 month old! Anyway D eventually took his last feed off hubby and he got him down!

I don't know why he did it and apparently was acting like this for over 45mins before OH called! But I am home now, a tad fuzzy but back with OH and D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->