Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Up every 2 hours again - I thought I was out of this!!

Hi, Can I join please? Ive been watching this thread awhile now as we are going from the same problems. LO is 19 weeks and past couple weeks she has been a little bit of a nightmare. She seems to cry over every little thing, wont nap during the day very well and her sleep is all over the shop at night.

Saying that after reading some of your stories I feel I shouldnt complain. Last night she was really good and went to bed at 6:30 pm, had a bottle at 11pm and didnt wake up till 6am. Normally she is awake a lot during the night and im up and down putting dummy in and then is wide awake at 5am. The only difference yesterday is she was awake all afternoon till bed time so not sure if she just tired herself out so much she went down no problems. Would rather she had a nap though as she just becomes so grumpy. I really hope this phase ends soon. Ive been in tears nearly everyday as its just so hard!

I'm thinking Maria had too long a nap yesterday evening, she slept for nearly 3 hours on the balcony cos of the fresh air but I guess it was too late in the evening. She had the same length nap the day before but in the afternoon and she then slept great at night. Gotta try and encourage a good nap this afternoon and a short one in the evening.

I have definitely found that the napping effects things; if I let her sleep too long too late in the day she is awful to put own.
She is still waking at 4/4.30am for comfort :coffee:

Lucas slept from 8-2, then 2.30 till 4.30 - turned him on his side and off he went (didn't even want his dummy) back down until 7.30 :)

feel bad for you guys though!! it's so annoying isn't it when they sleep well and suddenly stop....I'm sure Lucas will just be awake every 3 hrs again tonight....

Wow didn't even sleep an hour this time - exhausted!

Linz98 pull up a chair and bring some chocolate!!!
Eltjuh I am pleased for you! After Dougies scary screaming, dry cough cry at 10.30pm he took 3oz and went back to sleep and I thought oh god I'm in for a long night! I woke at 3am and he hadn't woken, next time I looked at the clock it was 6.30am!!! He took 5oz and went back to sleep until 8.45am!!!

OMG thought he had died!

Eltjuh I am pleased for you! After Dougies scary screaming, dry cough cry at 10.30pm he took 3oz and went back to sleep and I thought oh god I'm in for a long night! I woke at 3am and he hadn't woken, next time I looked at the clock it was 6.30am!!! He took 5oz and went back to sleep until 8.45am!!!

OMG thought he had died!

hehe I know what you mean! :p I remember the first time Lucas slept for a long time... I'd been at a friends house and he fell asleep, when I got home he was still asleep, I even managed to get himchanged without him waking too much and he just slept for hours!! this was when he was only like 5 weeks old or something, I honestly didn't know what to do :p haha....

I'm nearly clear of this fussy phase aparently, yay! It does make me wanna kill myself before the next one mind lol :/ xxx

OMG thought he had died!

Woo hoo Bubba! Looks like the sleeping is starting to get better :happydance:

I thought I was out of the woods, with Coralie STTN 4 nights in a row. She loves to prove me wrong LOL so last night I was up twice with her :coffee:

I am sooo exhausted. When does it get better? Mine slept at 8 after an hour of tears, then woke at 9:30, then 12 then 2 and stayed up till 4 and up for the day at 7. I feel like a zombie :(

:hugs: I feel bad complaining when I only have one baby waking up!

Not sure what's going on here, but someone has been napping on me for about an hour now!! And is still asleep.....Is this the end?? Or is it a side-effect from his 16wk jabs???

Eltjuh... I reckon don't question it just enjoy it!

I second that!

Maria just fell asleep on me so put her down for a nap, hope it lasts longer than 20 mins

Natsku you must be shattered! Just re-read this mornings posts!

I think I got about 4 hours broken sleep altogether :(

Well this WW has been worth it... look what my son has learnt to do...tut like his grandmother! (CLICK ON PICTURE TO PLAY VIDEO!)

https://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr340/Gooders_photos/th_Tut17wk.jpg

P.S.... My son is not really that wide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"