Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

How is everyone going today? Dougie has had seriously short naps but seem to have gone to bed with little fuss... fingers crossed for a good night as we are swimming tomorrow!

Are wonder weeks...........the weeks we spend wondering what the hell have I done???? ;)

ha ha!!!! Love it! I think they are... or wondering where the hell we can leave them!?

Children honestly.......who would have them??!!

Leo is my 2nd and my last!! ;)

Factory is shut here... Dougie is a one and only I am afraid...makes him unique!

james learned how to roll over for the first time.
so last night i was up every hour from 11 pm-6 am because he thought it was fun to roll over and then screamed when he couldn't roll back...

SIGH

I always wonder how people can actually choose to have another baby so soon after giinf birth?! At the moment i am wondering how people even decide to have a second one anyway:p then i think i do want another one but i'd definitely wanna wait a couple of years! I'm even doubling up on the contraception atm :p anyways, i planned to go to sleep at 9.30 but i was working on a massive cross-stitch i'm doing as a surprise for my parents and had to finish a certain bit, so i'm only just gona go to sleep in a minute. But lucas will probably wake up in about 15 minutes. He went down no fuss at 7.30 (earliest he's gone down in about a week.. without waking up half an hour later)
Fingers crossed he'll sleep well again tonight, but like i say every night: i'm not counting on it! I've finally learned not to hope for anything better than 3hr stretches. So night night ladies!

Just what i thought. I have just been rudely awakened from my dreams by my dear son. *yawn*

I really hope Maria sleeps well tonight. She went down an hour and a half ago after screaming for ages but I managed to get her to sleep without using the vacuum hooray, hope she does a long stretch. She started the gaviscon today for her reflux so hoping she'll sleep better if she's not hurting

Natsku I hope she does too for you! The first night Dougie was on Gaviscon he slept from 11pm - 7am! That hasn't been repeated since he came off it!

Up every 2 hours again!

aww! I feel for you. Mine was a bit better. The first time the woke up after finally getting them to sleep was at 1:30 instead if 11:30 or 12 so I got a bit of sleep. Lets hope it gets better for all of us real soon as yesterday I had a melt down :)

Ahw Natsku, sorry you had a bad night!!!

I hope it gets better soon, for all of us! Though I can't really complain I guess - went down at 7.30, woke at 11.30, 3.30 and 7 and got him to sleep (or at least be quiet) for another hr till 8am...

She got up two hours early to play but I have to admit it was very cute. She was laid in her bed next to me making the cutest little squeaking noises and twisting onto her side to play with the walls of her bed or to try and look at me, and talking to her teddy. I almost didn't mind getting up early.....

I've got a miserable boy today...he starts moaning at the smallest things or for no apparent reason...he's had a short morning nap but is still moaning....
thinking it might be his teething as he keeps chewing his hands!

teething + wonder weeks = hell. Have you given him anything for it? Hope he cheers up soon.

I got Maria down for a nap in the pram using the vacuum. She wouldn't eat at all since she got up but she's having a surprisingly good nap considering her belly must be empty. (its been about 7 hours since she last ate!)

Just gave him some calpol and it worked wonders - eventhough it was a nightmare giving it to him, he kept spitting it out, so I had to catch it with my fingers and let him lick it off :p But he was fine after I gave it him, laying on the floor talking :p

Then he started moaning again, but I guess he was just hungry cause I gave him a feed, then he had a 20 min nap and is now smiling and talking again on his playmat...

teething + wonder weeks = hell. Have you given him anything for it? Hope he cheers up soon.

I got Maria down for a nap in the pram using the vacuum. She wouldn't eat at all since she got up but she's having a surprisingly good nap considering her belly must be empty. (its been about 7 hours since she last ate!)

wow! Does she do that often, not eat for that long?? (apart from during the night ofcourse, if she has a good night).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->