Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Agh just been swimming thus missing morning nap and bloody hell I am paying for it now! I am starting to think that this swimming marlarky is just not worth it!

Agh just been swimming thus missing morning nap and bloody hell I am paying for it now! I am starting to think that this swimming marlarky is just not worth it!

I am trying to work out what to do about this....we start swimming classes at 11am for the first time tomorrow...her 2nd bottle of the day is usually at 10 which makes it slap bang morning nap time :shrug:

teething + wonder weeks = hell. Have you given him anything for it? Hope he cheers up soon.

I got Maria down for a nap in the pram using the vacuum. She wouldn't eat at all since she got up but she's having a surprisingly good nap considering her belly must be empty. (its been about 7 hours since she last ate!)

wow! Does she do that often, not eat for that long?? (apart from during the night ofcourse, if she has a good night).

Not often but sometimes she will refuse to eat. Sometimes when she otherwise refuses she'll eat in the shower!

Well here I am lying in a darkened room in a cot with my son infront of me sleeping... This is the first time I have done this!!! Who woud of know that I could have fit!!! First time he has fallen asleep with me in months!

you fit in the cot? nice! I want to sleep in one!

Have a nap!

OH has taken Maria out for a drive now so I'm gonna go nap. Although I just realised I sent them out without any nappies and she hasn't pooped in days - if she does it in the car it'll be horrendous!

We are up! 50 minutes, an achy hip and dead arm later!!!

I still can't believe you fit in the cot!!

Someone here was busy rolling on me... he doesn't do it on the floor, no he tries to roll while he's laying on top of me (think he wanted to see the tv, but instead of just looking to his left he tries to roll around so he can see it :haha: crazy boy!!)

Uh-oh....I think the dreaded jab after effects have hit home....Myka woke midway thru a nap screaming in pain. That was at 2.30...she has only just stopped screaming and is currently sobbing in her sleep on my chest :cry:

It is more of a cot bed...didn't sound too healthy when I got in it! Decided I think that is the end of swimming for mow until he can go longer between naps!

never thought i'd be doing this but someone is falling asleep on me atm and i'm trying to keep him awake! You probably think i'm nuts but hey! I'm hoping if he doesn't have a nap now he'll sleep better when I put him to bed. I always take him up at 7 and usually in bed by 7.30 so wouldn't be great if he'd have a nap now I think!

Did you manage to keep Lucas awake? Dougie was being put to bed by his daddy so I could spend some time with my ponies and OMG it is a good job I came home early... he had totally lost all control (Dougie not hubby) and was an Over Tired mess. I have made the decision not to go swimming at that time anymore and move my lessons to another pool when Dougie is actually meant to be awake.

It is my sisters hen party next weekend and will be the first time I have left my LO with hubby over night and I am now without a doubt absolutely dreading it!

Poor Myka, its so sad when they cry in their sleep isn't it?

Poor Dougie, Maria usually ends up overtired if OH tries to put her to bed too.

Hope Lucas is sleeping ok now Eltjuh.

Maria has been an absolute nightmare this evening, after being awake 3 and a half hours she finally cried herself to sleep in my arms, felt so bad I couldn't comfort her :(

My hubby never puts lucas to bed cause i bf, so it's always me doing it. Gonna express 2 bottles for this weekend though, cause hubby said he would do 1 of the night feeds (he's offered before but i didn't see the point as i always wake up when lucas cries anyway, but am finally gonna give it a go).

Poor maria! Crying herself to sleep :-( i hate it when you tried everythinf and nothing will stop them crying! It's horrible! Especially if i try for ages and then hubby takes him and he starts smiling at him, makes me feel so bad, like he doesnt love me anymore. Though ofcourse i know thats not true!

Did dougie go down alright in the end? I would be dreading leaving him aswell! I've never left lucas before, apart from a couple of hours with my mil so hubby and i could go out for dinner on our anniversary.

Lucas went to sleep at 7.30 and he started whingeing a bit around 8 but he went back to sleep by himself, i didn't even go into his room. Hopefully he'll stay asleep for a while! Time for bed for me now anyway!

I swear Lucas has the most accurate bodyclock in the world... exactly 3 hrs since he went down and he woke up again!! But he seemed to be having a good feed - could hear him gulping away....Fingers crossed that'll keep him satisfied for longer :p

What's going on with Maria then?? How about keeping/putting her in bed with you?? I did that with Lucas sometimes, usually only in the mornings from 6-9 when hubby got up, but if he wouldn't settle at all I'd just have him in the bed with me....But not everyone feels the same about co-sleeping..... (I always said, before I had Lucas, that I didn't get how people slept with their baby in their bed, cause I thought they would roll onto the baby and I always said I'd never have him in my bed.... well that changed ;)) Hope you get some sleep tonight!! And Maria too!!

How are you and Dougie doing BubbaG???

She hardly ever will sleep in bed with me,just fusses and wriggles

Hope Lucas sleeps for a bit longer

Hehe well that didn't happen: 1.35 and he's awake again. Tried getting him back to sleep without feeding for 15/20 minutes but he won't budge, so if a feed is what he wants. That's what he'll get :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->