Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

This is how I found my LO in his bed (crying) this morning at 6 :p
And he did it again later on!! Only the first time he managed to kick his winnie the pooh thingy and it started playing and doing the lightshow...

Oh and as you can tell (on the left side of the picture) his blankets were still tucked in.... Crazy boy!! :p

Attachments

• 242002_2161794401684_1151292799_2699100_8003954_o.jpg
    242002_2161794401684_1151292799_2699100_8003954_o.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
Ha bless! Looks so cosy in there I am tempted to get in with him!

I may jinx this so I am only going to say words and let you make the sentence:

From
Not
5.30am
A
7.00pm
Sound
Slept

That said, the naps he is taking today are absolutely shocking!!! He has found a new sound to make too with his tounge... like a clicking sound!

From
Not
5.30am
A
7.00pm
Sound
Slept

That said, the naps he is taking today are absolutely shocking!!! He has found a new sound to make too with his tounge... like a clicking sound!

yeah, that doesn't make any sense to me :dohh:

Eltjuh Amelie is doing the exact same thing ALL the time now! lol It's gone from checking her twice in one night to dozens I swear! I just drag her back down/around the cot n tuck her in again lol She loves to sleep on her side now but will often wake herself up if her weight shifts backward, lol xxx

Oh found that Dougie is loving sleeping on his side too! The changes are remarkable over the last few days!

From
Not
5.30am
A
7.00pm
Sound
Slept

yeah, that doesn't make any sense to me :dohh:

Missed out the word 'to'! :dohh:

Ah I know... I'm having one of my blonde moments ;) (And I'm a brunette!! - No offence to blondes though :haha:) I finally realised you jumbled the words.... :p :dohh:

Glad he did well for you!! Can you send some sleepdust this way :dust: ????

How old is Dougie now??

Ah I know... I'm having one of my blonde moments ;) (And I'm a brunette!! - No offence to blondes though :haha:) I finally realised you jumbled the words.... :p :dohh:

I'm offended now. :winkwink:

This thread explains why Avery was a little nuts around 4 months. lol

Well Owen went down at 11:15 last night and slept til 8:00!!! Wow!! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the time. Poor DH went to sleep before I woke up to instant message him we slept so late!

I discovered this thread and it led me to discover the iPhone app for wonder weeks and it's eased my mind so much.

Maia was 14 weeks yesterday but was born 8 days late and is generally such a contented baby. This weekend however she's lost her appetite and been cranky beyond belief. she has been tired but refuses to nap, has cries everytime she has been put down and everytime we've laughed/coughed/sneezed.

I too was in tears by bedtime yesterday. She has been grumpy today but has had a good nap on me which has given me the chance to research this x

I think someone here is feeling the aftermath from his 16wk jabs... he was sooo good straight after his jabs but is now crying uncontrollably... And I need to make (and eat) my dinner! Good thing I'm only having soup and garlic bread! :p

Gave him some calpol, not sure how long that takes to start working though???

Hopefully he'll sleep ok tonight! Poor little man!!

Starlight I am glad you found us... We are desperate souls... Come join us!!!

Eltjuh I hope you have an ok night... Calpol is definately the way forward!

Well took him upstairs at 6.50 got him changed and fed him, but he kept wiggling while i was trying to feed him so i put him in bed with his dummy, he kinda seemed to drop off so i just left him to it for a while, heard him cry when i was downstairs. Still left him for a while, he kept stopping and then after a while he'd start again. Then at about 8 i went in and layed him on his side and off he went. Stood next to his cot, counting till 60, 5 times anx he's been asleep ever since. So now after some relax.time to myself i am off to sleep aswell! Fingers crossed he'll let me sleep for a while, but as usual, i'm not counting on it. *sigh*

Hope you all have good nights ladies!

Ah for godsake after my amazing night last night he has re-awoken at 10.15pm coughing and crying... Wierd little cry! Don't know what to do cos if I go in it makes him worse but doubt he needs feeding!

9 minutes later, as I was shaking his milk up he just stopped!

That didn't last long! 2 minutes later he was screaming blue murder once again! Went to see if he was dying; he wasn't! Couldn't settle as up till now I never have had to so fed him and he only took 3oz and now he is moaning and whining to himself! What has happened to him??

I have just got back after another evening of pounding the streets with lo! He was finally soundo enough to come back home, right until his head hit the mattress.... I've fed h again and he's dozing. I really just want to cul up in a ball and cry, or sleep but can't imagine a time when I'll be able to do either? He's 19 weeks this week so hopefully soon.... It's been 3 weeks so far....

Ahw poor girls! Hope you got them to settle in the end! BubbaG,don't think.there's anything wrong in particular, he might just be in a bad mood, Lucas is easier and harder to put down sometimes. I usually just leave him to it for a while especially if it hasn't been long since i fed him. That way they can learn to self settle aswell.

Lucas has only just woken up..after 6hrs so i'm lucky tonight. Hopefully he keeps this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->