Wooden Train Sets

c1403

Reaction score
Hello All

DD's have the Ikea wooden train set. I have seen online Bigjigs do a shed and train station and I would like to get this to add to their collection.

The thing is I know the ikea set has different attachments to the Brio style tracks, and probably bigjigs too.

Has anyone tried any other attachments to the Ikea set, I am not going and buying a whole new train track just for a station and shed ha ha

Thanks

C

The elc one definitely fits and we ordered some random ones off amazon and they fit too. We've now got ikea, big jigs, elc and random and it all fits.

The elc one definitely fits and we ordered some random ones off amazon and they fit too. We've now got ikea, big jigs, elc and random and it all fits.

Excellent, thanks

We have ikea, brio, tesco and bigjigs... no problems fitting them all together. Think the ikea ones can be a little more snug when fitted to the others but my three year old (two when we got them) has never had any difficulty and my one year old is just getting the hang of it too :flower:

We've got a selection of Ikea, Brio and big jigs and they all fit together fine :) Look out for the Bigjigs train wash - out of our whole set (most of it was DHs when he was a kid and we've added to it) its the one bit they are glued to. They love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->